Attorney Brad Conway To Release More Evidence In Anthony Case On 09/30/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since Brad looked as though he didn't feel well ,I wonder if he was sick,or in pain? The presser was late,he seemed unprepared.....I hope he's okay.I don't like what he's doing,but I don't wish him ill,either.

Funny, I took Casey's "Mom you don't know what MY involvement is?" to be the equivalent of "How dare YOU question ME" just another arrogant and contemptuous way she has of speaking to her mother.
I think the ladder being left out is THE clue. I just don't see Cindy or George ever doing that.
If you listen to the 911 tape - My grand-daughter is missing conversation, her voice is trembling and it really sounds like it is with genuine fear and panic. That is one of the few things I will give Cindy credit for.
After that it was one big pack of lies.

That's why I say that in the very beginning, those two scenarios could have happened, but the events of July 15th as we eventually learned them - getting the car at the impound yard, finding Casey, and the 911 calls, made those two scenarios unlikely.

But, when it comes to sentencing, I do think the defense will point to Cindy's behavior since "day one" and use her behavior to mitigate Casey's crime and her lack of remorse. The defense will say, "yes Casey is guilty, but look at what she's had to live with all her life. Her mother's lack of parenting and controlling behavior pushed all the wrong buttons and made her what she is today."

Since Brad looked as though he didn't feel well ,I wonder if he was sick,or in pain? The presser was late,he seemed unprepared.....I hope he's okay.I don't like what he's doing,but I don't wish him ill,either.

He had a spinal injury at a high level so it's a lot of effort for him to breathe, he has to use his neck muscles and upper chest muscles to pull air in. You will see him co ordinate his speech to his breathing in.. That is taxing, so he never feels well I am sure. It's a lot of effort to do anything!
If you saw him fumbling with the papers you could see that his hands have no fine movement.

After relistening to BCs presser, I am convinced that this was entirely CA's doing-- an attempt to rehabilitate herself--"see, I told you the evidence was no good" !! Unfortunately, it just makes her look worse. And shame on BC for allowing Cindy to manipulate him like that!! He is going to ruin his reputation if he goes along with these shenigans (if that hasn't already happened). Instead of BC controlling his clients, they are controlling him.
Why would he agree to do that?

I did PM JBean a little after 6PM to lock this thread, since I did start a new one.......cont. here or if you want to wait till a mod locks this one post here...it's up to you! :wink:

Here's the link to the new thread:
Attorney Brad Conway Released More Evidence In Anthony Case On 09/30/09 #2
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4232671#post4232671"]Attorney Brad Conway Released More Evidence In Anthony Case On 09/30/09 #2 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Justice For Caylee!

Thanks! :blowkiss:
:angel:

They aren't going to be able to find a juror who hasn't heard of this case in one way or another. The theatrics are going to cause the odds of jurors to go into that courtroom with a preconceived notion that the defense is a team of liars is growing daily.

They really need to shut up.

Excellent point!!

While JB is using BC as a proxy agent he is still tarnishing the image of the Defense team and the A's, as if it can get any worse!!

BBM

Yesterday's press conference, debacle, exposed the Anthonys insulting the public's intelligence once again. It highlighted their weak attempts to change public opinion, when placed on the hot seat with challenging questions from well-informed News Media, who READ and comprehend the documents, better than they or their Attorney.

How can they not see the damage they have done with their previous history of lies and deception, and yet once again appeal to the public with this embarrassing charade. Cindy A. cannot and will not stop, until she accomplishes something, good or bad! JMO.............

BBM. So true, so true.

I think that if BC had a thriving legal practice outside of the A's...he would have been out of the case a long time ago...but he has thrown all his eggs into one basket, and now he's forced himself into taking his ques from them as he knows this is who's paying his bills. Pretty sad.

Co-dependency. I am sure that CA wants to remove BC but knows she cannot find someone else who will tolerate her, so they just meld together as best they can with some glitches.

For those of you who remember my story, of my son’s abduction by his father, I just want to point out how lame the Anthony’s are in their “search” for the Nanny/kidnapper/murderer. It looks like the only searching is done by computer, on my space, and PeopleFinder, very amateurish PI work, that anyone could do.
Although we were far from wealthy, everything we had went into finding my son, and our families also generously gave, so did our church and friends. Our PI personally followed every viable lead, including but not limited to flying to Indonesia, Venezuala, Alaska, and many other areas where leads took us. We had 3 mortgages on our home to keep searching, and I would like to think that because of the many times we came so close to finding him, & forcing my ex to move on (they lived on a trawler so it was easy to move)it finally drove my ex’s wife to divorce him and bring my son home to me, and this was over 15 years. The Anthonys and their PI’s just sit on a computer? That is incomprehensible to me!!! The Anthony’s will travel… on the networks dime… to “spread their story”, but haven’t spent one cent or one minute in actually searching. The only reasonable explanation for that is… they know that the killer is in jail, and don’t want to waste any real time or money on chasing a “fantasy” Nanny, when they have tans to work on and a boat to pay for. They are truelly dispicable, if my son dissappeared today, same story and the Anthony’s tried to involve themselves in my case, like they have in the Haleigh Cummings case, you would have to hold me back from slapping that grin off their conniving faces. I know we all handle tragedy differently, but I have been involved with missing children, and unwed teen mothers for years, and I have never seen anything like the Anthony’s and their behavior in any other families. They are a “black smudge” on the “face” of missing or murdered children and the families that have to deal with that loss. I think that is the fundamental reason Cindy had so little respect for Tim Miller and his organization, and vice versus. If you’ve been there, you feel a kind of kinship, a bond that others just cannot understand. Cindy and George’s behavior was so “off” those of us who have “been there” could feel it in our bones.
Also any respect I had for Brad Conway was completely lost yesterday, he was ill prepared, you could tell he didn’t even have the conviction of “truth” to tell, and he is IMHO ruining any chance of furthering his political aspirations with this Sham of a case.

Not going to snip for space because your story bears repeating. I for one am sorry this happened to you. I am amazed at your dignity and courage throughout it all. If only the A's had behaved as you did, things would have been so different for them. I wish for you nothing but happiness!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rarellano5280