August 14 video visitation to be released

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay, finally, a new video!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We've been cooped up for the past two days -- snow days! I need new information.

All local stations on network coverage of plane crash.

I think we'll have to wait for the video info.

Plane crash coverage my preempt the local news here- I have Channel 9/ABC on and they are on a special report for the US Airways plane that crashed in the hudson river today.

oops, pirate :crazy: we posted at the same time!

Plane crash coverage my preempt the local news here- I have Channel 9/ABC on and they are on a special report for the US Airways plane that crashed in the hudson river today.

Saw that...praying for those folks.

Oh Thank You Lord of jail house videos!!!!!! We were fixing to start eating each other!!!!!! :woohoo:

:rocker: :rocker: :rocker: :rocker: :rocker: :rocker: :rocker: :rocker: :rocker:

Even CF News 13 is covering the plane crash.

I hope everyone survives.

edited to add- I hope everyone survives the Plane Crash.

They've got video of the Plane Down in NY.....but it seems to be right behind the pole. :D

Question- is the August 14th arguement filled visit the last time George and Cindy went to see her?

JB specifically requested this video in the recent hearings. Should be interesting to see if he regrets that request.

If this is the only thing he has been supplied with since those hearings, I would say LE is sending a message, "Turn around and bend over JB... here it is..."

Which is fine with me.

Plane crash coverage my preempt the local news here- I have Channel 9/ABC on and they are on a special report for the US Airways plane that crashed in the Hudson river today.

OMG! My grandfather called me a bit ago he lives on the 26th floor behind the river he was watching T.V. when he heard the plane come down. Horrible, he said that they have ships coming in trying to get the passengers out of the water it's in the 20 in N.Y. today. How terrible!

Most if not all the passengers got out......I hope that is right.

OMG! My grandfather called me a bit ago he lives on the 26th floor behind the river he was watching T.V. when he heard the plane come down. Horrible, he said that they have ships coming in trying to get the passengers out of the water it's in the 20 in N.Y. today. How terrible!

check up front, there's a thread started on it.

Even CF News 13 is covering the plane crash.

I hope everyone survives.

edited to add- I hope everyone survives the Plane Crash.

As soon as you all posted about this, I thought about the plane that went down in the Potomac River in DC years ago and that poor woman stuck out in the icy river until a man just jumped in and got her. It looks like there might be slightly better conditions and more survivors in this one from what I can tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fallon