CA CA- Jaimee Russo, 24, Stockton, 9 Aug 2017

Tried to find additional information about Jaimee's missing case.....found nothing of interest so far. Let me say it different....nothing to get some idea about the circumstances she went missing or her whereabouts.

I mean they don't have the uid hair color or eye color so it's possible that part of her body was too decomposed.. Jaimee could've gotten more tattoos as well seeing as it was a year between her going missing, and this UID being found.

I mean they don't have the uid hair color or eye color so it's possible that part of her body was too decomposed.. Jaimee could've gotten more tattoos as well seeing as it was a year between her going missing, and this UID being found.

Yes, it's possible the upper body was more decomposed. The tattoos of Jane Doe mentioned are on the lower parts of the body. Buttock and calf.

Hi, I’m back!

still nothing for my cousin, I am very new to this so I am still learning to navigate.

A little back story on my cousin Jaimee Russo…

Jaimee is a severe diabetic and has schizophrenia, she was mentally incapable of caring for herself and managing her diabetes. She lived with her mother and brother, two months before she walked out of the care facility she was in she lost her mother to lung cancer. She became a ward of the state and her brother moved away to LA. Jaimees dad lived in Oregon and our thoughts are that she was making an attempt to go find her dad, sadly Jaimees dad had also passed away but by the time we found out Jaimee was already missing so there was no way for us to tell her the news. I don’t recall any calf tattoo but I am going to reach out to her brother and see if he can identify anything in these photos provided.
Thank you all so much for keeping this going and trying to figure this all out.

Hi, I’m back!

still nothing for my cousin, I am very new to this so I am still learning to navigate.

A little back story on my cousin Jaimee Russo…

Jaimee is a severe diabetic and has schizophrenia, she was mentally incapable of caring for herself and managing her diabetes. She lived with her mother and brother, two months before she walked out of the care facility she was in she lost her mother to lung cancer. She became a ward of the state and her brother moved away to LA. Jaimees dad lived in Oregon and our thoughts are that she was making an attempt to go find her dad, sadly Jaimees dad had also passed away but by the time we found out Jaimee was already missing so there was no way for us to tell her the news. I don’t recall any calf tattoo but I am going to reach out to her brother and see if he can identify anything in these photos provided.
Thank you all so much for keeping this going and trying to figure this all out.

Thank you very much for this info. We have a better look now what went on before she went missing. I really hope your cousin made it somehow and is not this UID.

I think this thread is for this unidentified person:

CA - CA - Stockton, Fem, UP52688, "JB" & marijuana leaf tattoo, in pond, 10 Aug 2018

The height is right, worth a submission imho. Ms. Russo was mentioned for this set of unidentified remains a while back.

Can anyone see the rule-outs?

Just checked - there are no rule-outs on Namus.

Someone on the UID topic mentioned that 5'8" and 90 lbs doesn't make sense, but that 58 in (4'10") would make more sense with 90 lb.

The sandals being a size 9.5 would be a better fit with the UID being 5'8" (a 4'10" female wears a much smaller shoe size).

I shudder to think about it, but if the UID was severely decomposed, would that throw off the weight by a lot, and if so, would it be too high or too low? Like, say if the UID is Jaimee, she was listed as 140 lb, could being in the pond reduce the weight to 90 lb or so?

I don’t know that 140lbs was completely accurate on her weight. She was very thin and I would guess 115 to 120 would have been a better guess on her weight. She had just spent a week in ICU about 3 weeks prior to her disappearance so she was not healthy.

@Sixpackofboys has anyone in the family submitted a DNA sample to aid in comparing against UIDs?

@Sixpackofboys has anyone in the family submitted a DNA sample to aid in comparing against UIDs?

Yes, one of our aunts submitted DNA a few years back. It never went anywhere as far as I know, but it’s been so long I feel like nobody is searching for her any longer

Yes, one of our aunts submitted DNA a few years back. It never went anywhere as far as I know, but it’s been so long I feel like nobody is searching for her any longer
Just a thought. Could she have been admitted to an institution for mentally ill people?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhatHappenedToJAB
Back