AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce (Wynarka) and mum Karlie Pearce-Stevenson (Belanglo) #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if she had car trouble somewhere and ended up accepting a lift from someone awful, I just have an odd feeling about all of this and I have doubts this is a domestic violence situation.
What's especially odd to me is dumping mum and daughters bodies so far apart. Why was Khandy moved and why was she found with so many belongings yet Karlie was only found with a few items? Strange....

Good info thanks. I received a letter once when I was a few weeks late with one immunisation (my kids are born after the bonus cut off). One thing that puzzles me is that if there is such a comprehensive and seemingly efficient system for immunisation notifications, why is there not the same for school enrollments?

Yes, so assuming Karlie was entitled and claiming single parents benefit, she could have potentially received (my guestimate) $20-$40K of payments up until 6 weeks after Khandalyce's 4th birthday. I'm sure in due time we'll hear if someone has been accessing her bank account. Her mobile phone records will be interesting too

I wonder if she had car trouble somewhere and ended up accepting a lift from someone awful, I just have an odd feeling about all of this and I have doubts this is a domestic violence situation.
What's especially odd to me is dumping mum and daughters bodies so far apart. Why was Khandy moved and why was she found with so many belongings yet Karlie was only found with a few items? Strange....

I agree. Khandy appeared more precious to the murderer and not dumped to the elements like her mum. Her remains, clothes & suitcase were kept. Why? I wonder if it was a pedophile who wanted Karlie out of the way. :thinking:

A debt collector maybe? She was moving around a lot. Someone caught up with her?

have there been any reports to say how long the little girl had been deceased for , before her remains were found ?

If Karlie and Khandalyce met a random psycho or a serial killer, it's more likely to be someone we haven't heard of than an associate of Murdoch or Milat. I don't know the stats, but surely there has to be a (small) number of as yet unknown active serial killers in Australia? There are things about this that make me think it was someone close e.g, anger or jealousy, and other things that make me think they ran into a sadistic psychopath. Probably the police already know a lot more about the company that Karlie was keeping. Sad that a mother and child can just fall off the radar like this.

Just heard on 3AW radio that police believe she may have also spent some time in Victoria at some stage...

I find it extraordinary that a young woman with a child would be travelling/driving theses distances ALONE..... Alice Springs, Adelaide, Margaret River, Broome, Darwin, Canberra. I can't imagine she had the greatest set of wheels either. She had to be with either a partner or travelling on trucks - drugs, prostitution or both. Not judging her at all, feeling very very sorry for her that she was in this situation. Just relieved that they have been identified, and that they will be laid to rest together. Hopefully there are people out there who saw them on their travels, and can help police find whoever did this.

A person doesn't often lose a car, but she may have sold it if she needed the money, and if car expenses were too high. But then, there would be a record of ownership change, would there not?

Lost her car could mean abandoning it by side of the road after a breakdown and hitching .. Broken down car gets started up by other people driving down the road and they get it going, take it as a bush basher or break it down for parts, abandon it themselves somewhere even more remote etc. You see a number of cars in various states of disintegration when traveling the outback.

I agree. Khandy appeared more precious to the murderer and not dumped to the elements like her mum. Her remains, clothes & suitcase were kept. Why? I wonder if it was a pedophile who wanted Karlie out of the way. :thinking:

Maybe it was simply because she was small and fit into the suitcase with all her mums other belongings? What if this suitcase was simply dumped in a shed or under a house. The timeframe of the second dumping is curious .. For some reason the killer felt the need to move her, he either moved house or something else. What if he was recently incarcerated and got one of his buddies to go and dump the suitcase somewhere 'remote' and his mate did a lazy job of it? Because the second dump spot was nowhere near as secluded as the first.

So the missing persons report was made in September 2009, when they were both still alive and well. Perhaps it's true about Karlie not wanting family contact?

Here's to our wonderful Police Force

:yourock:

:fireworks::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks2:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 174
If it was a New South Wales crime, maybe someone was scared Jubelin was coming his way in regards to wider investigations of rings?
As I said in another thread, someone has dumped interstate to decoy an investigation across borders

Maybe it was simply because she was small and fit into the suitcase with all her mums other belongings? What if this suitcase was simply dumped in a shed or under a house. The timeframe of the second dumping is curious .. For some reason the killer felt the need to move her, he either moved house or something else. What if he was recently incarcerated and got one of his buddies to go and dump the suitcase somewhere 'remote' and his mate did a lazy job of it? Because the second dump spot was nowhere near as secluded as the first.

It sounded like it. So was Karlie totally off grid, NFA? Debt collector? Someone wanted her dead? There is currently multiple suspects. Contact would mean criminals could track her via Telco corruption etc? Or police?

Someone said Karlie was held at a Darwin prison where Brad Murdoch was held?

So the missing persons report was made in September 2009, when they were both still alive and well. Perhaps it's true about Karlie not wanting family contact?

So Karlie met someone in Adelaide, then went to NSW, then he went back to Adelaide?

The mother and daughter were from Alice Springs but had left in search of work. The pair travelled to Adelaide in November, 2008. It is unknown how long they stayed in the city before travelling to NSW, where Karlie’s body was found.

Title: Thirteen unanswered questions in murders of Belanglo ‘Angel’ and girl in the Wynarka suitcase
news.com.au
October 22, 2015
http://www.news.com.au/national/nsw...wynarka-suitcase/story-fnii5s3x-1227578184870

Do we know they were alive in September '09? The last known sighting is still November '08.

The following is purely a hypothetical and possibly just stems from my desire to see answers to a few different crimes -

What if Karlie and Khandalyce were driving somewhere remote and the car broke down or crashed and they were forced to hitch-hike. Along comes truck driver AJ.
While driving AJ learns that Karlie is a bit of a nomad, and is estranged from her family.
We know of AJ’s paedophile tendencies ... so maybe his mind started ticking ... he has a young child and a nomadic mum in his truck. Nobody knows. If he were to get rid of the mum, it could be months for anybody to even realise she is missing (the fact that it was actually years was unexpected luck).
He could have killed Karlie and dumped her in Belanglo, hoping that when her body was eventually found, it might be blamed on Milat.
He then takes the little girl back to the “ring”.
A couple of months later and the ring start worrying that mother and daughter may be starting to be missed, and the little girl is killed. Maybe she (and suitcase) is buried at the property of one of the members ... on a farm perhaps. I always imagine these rings need at least one person with a farm or somewhere secluded, so that no kids are seen or heard.
All is good ... for a while. Karlie’s body has been found, but nobody has any idea who she is. Nobody even realises that Khandalyce is missing.
But then AJ goes and gets himself caught for molesting another child, and ends up in jail. Maybe some of the ring start to worry. Then BS (another member of the ring) gets named as a POI in the Tyrrell case. Maybe the guy who owns the property where Khandalyce is buried starts to panic about the chance that either AJ or BS might start to talk, and he decided he has to get rid of the body.
He has to get it away from anywhere connected to himself, the ring, and AJ. (i.e. away from where Ajs truck driving routes took him). He decides to go for another state, because maybe he’s hoping that a different juristriction and enough distance would mean that Khandalyce’s and Karlie’s bodies would not be connected. He goes to SA, not far over the border, and as suitcase man dumps the body and clothing. He’s not concerned about the body being found, because he hopes time and the elements have gotten ridden of any evidence, and the clothing would not be easily identified, because the victim’s family have not come out, searching for their loved ones.

Police say they have more than one suspect in the horrific double murder. Detectives have spoken with family — including Khandalyce’s father and Karlie’s stepfather and stepbrother — and have ruled out their involvement in the deaths.

I wonder if Karlie had any contact with her bio father?

http://www.news.com.au/national/nsw-...-1227578184870

Or read the Wynarka Websleuths thread!

I think this will be correct. It certainly wasn't a coincidence. I wonder what it was that tipped them toward making the call.

Edited to add -

Police sources have confirmed as of a month ago, detectives on either case hadn't even compared notes on the investigations or looked at possible links.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/the-call-...stigations-20151021-gkf1q7.html#ixzz3pC7HPUlU

Such a pity there wasn't just one investigator who thought outside the box a bit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melissawilkinson44