AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce (Wynarka) and mum Karlie Pearce-Stevenson (Belanglo) #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
excellent news... not unexpected, and especially the location. . Some weeks ago , DS Bray was confident they had the killer of Khandalyce, but were in some difficulties, in regard to the location of the murder.. ( important in so many ways, not least jurisdiction )...

I was horrified to read that Khandalyce went another 5 days approx. without her mother, this just slays me, I can hardly bear it, and I do wonder if somewhere, somehow some idiotic babysitter was called into play, someone related to Holdom, perhaps, at least for a few days. . Since he left for his big tour on the 19 TH Dec, 2008= Canberra, Broadview, Coober Pedy, Alice ,Alice, Broadview, Canbarra, he set off with all his irritations taken care of. Got the bankcard, and a dicey suitcase, ready to off load on the road.

*advertiser censored*.

However.. it is my honest belief that NSW will take priority of the trial for the murder of Khandalyce , over that of the ACT for Karlie. This is not such a bad thing, because NSW courts and laws are stiff and uncompromising, a mandatory 25 years for murder, and then all the aggravating factors on top of that. ... and NSW prisons are without exception , the most horrific in Australia.. lots of money has been spent on them, but not much on prisoner comfort,... There will be no 'prison farm' experience for Daniel...

Spot on post Di.. thankyou :')
Feeling so sad tonight as I think of Khadalyce lying near to the road for almost 7 years..
We need to have justice in this case... no bad guys vs good guys.. these victims need justice...

Yes I seriously hope and pray the justice system doesn't let them down as it has others recently. Please let it be life - never to be released.

Hey, cats whiskers, I had just checked this distance too. Do you think Karlie, Khandalyce & perhaps DH were living here?

Or perhaps they were, and he tracked them down.

Whatever the reason she bought that suitcase, it certainly was never meant to contain her child's body. IMO, the clothes and body were swept up into that suitcase (additional stuff was probably Karlie's as she was so tiny).

Can you imagine driving back to Adelaide (we know the Card at least did by the with dates) with a body in a suitcase in the car !!

Then that Card heard back to NT - via Wynaka ??

I also throw out there, did HP know about the deaths or did she think all along that she was helping Karlie, and getting the money to her via the bank account linked to Karlie's ABN.

The question for me is 'who drew on the account'.

all IMO - just my wondering.

another thing that came to mind was the revelation today that it was A RELATIVE who made the crime stopper call. That was then supported by the photographs that led to the identification. photos taken in Adelaide. So does Karlie have relatives in Adelaide?

Much mention today in the press conferences and media reports of Khandalyce Grandfather. Who is that?

I have only heard of Karlie's step-father, and this could be a purely non-pedantic legal terminology in reference to the man who is to all intents and purposes, a loving 'father' and 'grandfather'.

OR, does a 'real' grandfather live in Adelaide, had a visit! took some treasured photos! expected to have them back in contact and it didn't happen - perhaps he wasn't on the list of the perpetrators

Once again, just all musings In My Opinion Only.

So many 15ths of the month

Accident 15th September
Karlie allegedly killed 15th December
Charges laid 15th December
I really hope it means the karma bus has arrived to deliver some justice.
The 15th September 2008 was a Monday, 2 weeks out from the start of term 3 school holidays. Not an unusual time to travel because it's cheaper than actual school holidays, but still interesting.
Maybe HP stayed in Adelaide because it's where her children are buried.
My money's on her turning witness against DH and that's why she hasn't been charged yet. God I hope she still gets charged. So sad. 4 people have died because of one person �� Imo

bbm
Do you think they are there?

The road into Wallaroo .. Wallaroo Road comes off the Barton highway which is the road out of Canberra towards the Hume to then go on to SA. Ironically there is an old graveyard as you first go along Wallaroo Road "Hall Cemetery".
I feel another map coming.

I feel your angst plongi - all of the activity in and around SA from Wynarka to Renmark to various places in Adelaide, some or all of which are familiar and even dear to some of us, has made me feel very sad and a bit unsettled as I realise that evil really does walk among us :(

Not much makes sense.
Wallaroo is my child hood playground.
Camping by the river exploring abandoned buildings. Mcfarm mansions and Hillbilly side by side.
Huge blocks of land between bits and pieces. Plenty of places and opportunities to have a body disappear for ever. Why take her with you.
Deakin is a mix of medical , shopping , gov housing etc ... The Deakin Inn was a notorious night spot. very agro at times.

ABC first reported that in Oct

Hazel Passmore

Posted 30 Oct 2015, 1:10pm

It is understood police will allege Ms Passmore was the same woman who impersonated Ms Pearce-Stevenson in 2010 and will be investigated over allegations of financial fraud

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-10-30/passmore/6899582

Photos of Khandalyce Pearce found on Facebook page of Daniel Holdom's ex-girlfriend Hazel Passmore

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...um-Karli-MEDIA-TIMELINE-*NO-DISCUSSION*/page5

Glad they've stated that so clearly, I mean it was obvious, but good to see them clarify it.

It starts to give even more credence to the theory that something caused the dumper (now DJH) to dispose of the suitcase and its macabre and tragic contents in such an essentially "unsafe" way - in the backblocks it may have been, out in the sticks, but it is still the Karoonda Highway, and no guarantee that trailbike riders, farmers, bushwalkers, whoever, might notice something like a dumped suitcase and give it more than a casual glance, even if it was originally dumped much further from the road. As children, we used to wander far and wide in the scrub, and I'm betting local kiddies still do and even older children, building forts, riding bikes, and generally exploring as country kids do.

I think this was a mistake too. It is being reported that the suitcase was dumped on the way back to SA from NSW/ACT.

"It is alleged he continued to South Australia and dumped Khandalyce's body, stuffed in a suitcase with children's clothing and a patchwork quilt, on the side of the Karoonda Highway in Wynarka, South Australia. "

Hi 1968, great info thank you. IMO tho, I think it is the other Wallaroos, close to Canberra, the 'rellies' place etc.

your comment "Use of KPS card at Deakin Canberra on 19/12, indicates he was however, in the Canberra area at the time, and now we know he had KP with him"

whilst I fully appreciate your thoughts, I wondered if perhaps little KP was not 'literally' with him in Deakin (she could have been anywhere)

IMO, Deakin is an affluent area - people are able to populate by means, gotten however. I wonder if a reason he visited that area and transacted financially ($$ amount we have no idea but LE do for sure) led to the demise of that poor little girl some few hours later.

Again only my personal meandering ... with no intention to caste any unwarranted aspersions.

I think so plongi!

The road into Wallaroo .. Wallaroo Road comes off the Barton highway which is the road out of Canberra towards the Hume to then go on to SA. Ironically there is an old graveyard as you first go along Wallaroo Road "Hall Cemetery".
I feel another map coming.

When I first heard that "A man has been charged" with Khandles death my heart stopped as I thought my very worst fears were coming true. It was mere seconds later I found out it is DJH. Still as horrid as it is, I am eternally grateful it didn't go the other way.

It would probably be too much in this day and age to ask... but I am still hoping like hell for a guilty plea to spare K&K's family.

It's good to hear that the family has a lot of support around them. I hope they know that tonight the whole of Australia holds little Khandalyce in their hearts and share their sadness and rage.

Now where's my pitchfork...

IMO - AAFOVA

Thanks for your post SoC, in particular this as it has some interesting bits:
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]
[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]It's alleged Ms Pearce-Stevenson's identity, bank account and mobile phone were used for years after her death to mislead family and defraud social services, and [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]that up to $100,000 was taken from her bank account between 2008 and 2012.
[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]

[/FONT]

When I first heard that "A man has been charged" with Khandles death my heart stopped as I thought my very worst fears were coming true. It was mere seconds later I found out it is DJH. Still as horrid as it is, I am eternally grateful it didn't go the other way.

It would probably be too much in this day and age to ask... but I am still hoping like hell for a guilty plea to spare K&K's family.

It's good to hear that the family has a lot of support around them. I hope they know that tonight the whole of Australia holds little Khandalyce in their hearts and share their sadness and rage.

Now where's my pitchfork...

IMO - AAFOVA

feel free to borrow mine, Wolf. ... I have quite the collection of them..

What he did was, he took Khandalyce's body and the suitcase with him, when he left Canberra on the 19/20/ of December 2008... but the took all of Karlie's paperwork with him.. her pension card, her bank accounts, her birth certificate, her driving licence, carefully separating out Khandalyce's stuff.. .

And I see he's been moved to Silverwater, out at Parramatta.. . . nice. It's horrible and he will most likely be in solitary.. there is no way they could let the murderer of a 2yr old out in Gen. Pop. Criminals have standards too... his food will have to be checked also..

By the time he fronts up to court, he wont be looking too smooth.

excellent news... not unexpected, and especially the location. . Some weeks ago , DS Bray was confident they had the killer of Khandalyce, but were in some difficulties, in regard to the location of the murder.. ( important in so many ways, not least jurisdiction )...

I was horrified to read that Khandalyce went another 5 days approx. without her mother, this just slays me, I can hardly bear it, and I do wonder if somewhere, somehow some idiotic babysitter was called into play, someone related to Holdom, perhaps, at least for a few days. . Since he left for his big tour on the 19 TH Dec, 2008= Canberra, Broadview, Coober Pedy, Alice ,Alice, Broadview, Canbarra, he set off with all his irritations taken care of. Got the bankcard, and a dicey suitcase, ready to off load on the road.

*advertiser censored*.

However.. it is my honest belief that NSW will take priority of the trial for the murder of Khandalyce , over that of the ACT for Karlie. This is not such a bad thing, because NSW courts and laws are stiff and uncompromising, a mandatory 25 years for murder, and then all the aggravating factors on top of that. ... and NSW prisons are without exception , the most horrific in Australia.. lots of money has been spent on them, but not much on prisoner comfort,... There will be no 'prison farm' experience for Daniel...

Trooper, if Karlie was killed in Belanglo State Forest, which reports seem to indicate, that is in NSW. Also Wallaroo is in NSW. Therefore, as I see it, the jurisdiction for trial/s is NSW. Also Wallaroo is only 12kms and 13 mins from Charnwood. I believe it was published that his sister's house was searched in Charnwood, and Khandalyce's birth certificate was found there, among other of Karlie's possessions. It is my guess that is the likely accommodation of DJH, KPS and KP right up to 14 December 2008. It is likely that DJH's return to SA commencing on 19 December 2008, coincided with HP's imminent release from hospital to rehabilitation. However, this is just my own thoughts.

Trooper, if Karlie was killed in Belanglo State Forest, which reports seem to indicate, that is in NSW. Also Wallaroo is in NSW. Therefore, as I see it, the jurisdiction for trial/s is NSW. Also Wallaroo is only 12kms and 13 mins from Charnwood. I believe it was published that his sister's house was searched in Charnwood, and Khandalyce's birth certificate was found there, among other of Karlie's possessions. It is my guess that is the likely accommodation of DJH, KPS and KP right up to 14 December 2008. It is likely that DJH's return to SA commencing on 19 December 2008, coincided with HP's imminent release from hospital to rehabilitation. However, this is just my own thoughts.

I just don't believe that Karlie went into the Belanglo forest voluntarily, KG.. I reckon she was dead, and he took her body there, and faffed around, all out of his environmental comfort zone and finally jammed her body in among some bushes, but still near a trail.. he didn't have access to a 4 wheel drive, I reckon, because he didn't go far into the forest, and he didn't go off the tracks. And I think he murdered her wherever it was the were residing at the time.. behind closed doors, so to speak. In Canberra.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member