AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce, Wynarka, Bones of a Child Discovered, July'15 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, it's incredibly late here and this line of thinking is horrid, but what cause of death could it be if a) the remains are bones, and b) they know that it was murder?

Of course if the remains aren't bone (sorry) then it may be perfectly obvious what happened to the poor little mite. :(

I can't be the only one that cuddled my little ones extra tight tonight. :tears:

http://www.exploreforensics.co.uk/skeletal-remains.html

Interesting article on skeletal remains....

That's what I was thinking too. All this talk of interstate pedophile rings. My mind is going to awful places :(

I don't know how William's parents are coping. This is a neverending nightmare, and horror stories like this make it worse.

Thinking Jubelin is all over this.
I am wondering what the child was wearing if clothed at all.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ed-South-Australia-motorist-noticed-road.html
'They stopped, had a look behind some bushes, and found what we now know to be the skeleton of a young child,' Detective Superintendent Des Bray from the major crime investigation section said.

The bones have been taken to Adelaide for forensic testing, and Detective Superintendent Bray says police hope to know more about how the child died by Thursday afternoon at the earliest.

The word skeleton really bothers me

I hope that whoever did this is shaking in their boots right now.

If this does happen to be our little Spiderman :(, Might be a good time to be watching a certain someone's body language when they do their daily check in to the police station. Wouldn't that be something, 2 weeks before the court date......

Ok, it's incredibly late here and this line of thinking is horrid, but what cause of death could it be if a) the remains are bones, and b) they know that it was murder?

Of course if the remains aren't bone (sorry) then it may be perfectly obvious what happened to the poor little mite. :(

I can't be the only one that cuddled my little ones extra tight tonight. :tears:

I'm guessing there was some obvious trauma to the bones, or LE found some items that strongly suggest homicide.

my first thoughts were was the child alive in a car, and the suitcase contained their belongings, possibly with an estranged parent, who had legitimate access to child.

Hope we hear more today, feeling for every parent in Aus who has a missing child.

If it's obvious from skeletal remains I'd say it's most likely a broken skull, or visible cranial bullet holes; nothing else about a skeleton could immediately suggest a likelihood of murder. Other visible injuries on bones such as stab marks couldn't be taken as evidence of murder as they're obviously not necessarily lethal (neither are the two aforementioned signs of course, but it's more likely in their presence).

Poor little kid :cry:

https://mobile.twitter.com/9newsadel

2m2 minutes ago

Nine News Adelaide*‏@9NewsAdel

SA Police say there's no doubt that a child, whose remains have been found near Wynarka, met with foul play. #9News

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I hate writing this but maybe it was an obvious murder because bones were not intact, possible dismemberment and callously stuffed in suitcase.

I am fairly sure that the train line there is not the path of passenger train like the Indian pacific, most likely used to transport grain from local silos.

I'm wondering if the child was stuffed in the suitcase which broke open when thrown from the train. That railway is operational.

These are the only missing children 10 & under I saw. I didn't even see William on there? (I noticed plenty of teenagers, esp. 14 & 15 year olds. but I excluded them from my results because I think this is likely a younger child). I noticed afterwards there are also 8 children listed under family court matters, which I haven`t included here but even with them included, this website does not seem up-to-date. Most likely this child has not been reported missing anyway - most likely it was a parent who did this. I just hope this child is somehow identified quickly. Also, I don`t know how old the remains are and it`s possible all of these children could easily be eliminated based on that alone but I had to try. I know they said the police had checked through the database but for our sleuthing purposes, it`s something to do anyway.

Rahma El-Dennaoui - 1 year old [2005]:

http://www.missingpersons.gov.au/missing-persons/profiles/profiles/e/l/el-dennaoui%20rahma%20-%20nsw

Helen Karipidis - 10 years old [1988]:

http://www.missingpersons.gov.au/missing-persons/profiles/profiles/k/a/karipidis%20helen%20-%20nsw

Bradford Pholi - 10 years old [1982]:

http://www.missingpersons.gov.au/missing-persons/profiles/profiles/p/h/pholi%20bradford%20-%20nsw

Leela McDougall - 6 years old [2007]:

http://www.missingpersons.gov.au/missing-persons/profiles/profiles/m/c/mcdougall%20leela%20-%20wa

The Police seem very clear in their thoughts that the child was murdered.

"Major Crime officer-in-charge Detective Superintendent Des Bray appealed for information. He said: “Certainly, we have got a young child who has clearly been murdered and dumped on the side of the road."

I cant shake that shiver you get down the spine, even with the location so far from Sydney, my first thoughts where of William, the area is close by to one of the ways you can come to SA from Sydney.

"Police are reviewing national missing persons lists but early checks found no details of children with a similar age in SA."

quotes taken from The Advertiser
http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/...in-murray-mallee/story-fni6uo1m-1227443132484

I am not in Australia, so while I know whereabouts major cities are, I get confused by the states. Have any of the pedophile recent arrests corresponded with this region?

I hate writing this but maybe it was an obvious murder because bones were not intact, possible dismemberment and callously stuffed in suitcase.

Oh yes I agree, the "I want a nice happy ending to all things" side of me doesnt want to go there, but clearly the police have reason for reporting it the way they have. What a horrible world we live in.

I am not in Australia, so while I know whereabouts major cities are, I get confused by the states. Have any of the pedophile recent arrests corresponded with this region?

South Australia, where this child was found, is the state at the bottom of Australia almost in the middle, Western Australia is its West border, and Victoria and New South Wales on its East Borders.

Most of the recent arrests that lots of us have looked into have been in New South Wales. In saying that, there is often an arrest here (South Australia) also.

Stacey was just on the local radio here she is reporting from the crime scene.

Stacey Lee ‏@Staceylee_ 27m27 minutes ago

Police will today conduct an extensive, coordinated search of the site where child bones were found near #Wynarka @7NewsAdelaide @Y7News

Police are checking national missing person records for more info on the child bones found on the side of SA highway @7NewsAdelaide @Y7News :cry:

When I heard this on the news, I immediately thought "Dear God, please don't let it be little William."
But then the instant after-thought was - no matter who this child is, this is a tragedy.
I just hope that they can identify the child and find whoever is responsible :(

How close is this railway line to the spot? It wasn't placed near the line was it? The force of the train could have opened the suitcase.

Trying to be open minded thinking it's a child who hasn't been reported missing.

How long does it take for bones to be forensically tested, teeth can be checked against dental records fairly promptly if available can't they ?

How close is this railway line to the spot? It wasn't placed near the line was it? The force of the train could have opened the suitcase.

Trying to be open minded thinking it's a child who hasn't been reported missing.

There is a six-foot verge aside the Karoonda Highway bitumen and the remains were found immediately behind a bush next to the verge.

Stacey Lee ‏@Staceylee_

UPDATE: The child's skeleton was found just a few metres off the Karoonda Hwy concealed in bushes. @7NewsAdelaide

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-07-15/child-bones-found-in-south-australian-murray-mallee/6622778

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23