AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce, Wynarka, Bones of a Child Discovered, July'15 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if the man with the suitcase could have been someone who has to do with real estate. Maybe he had to take pictures of a piece of land/property, found a dirty looking suitcase and wanted to get rid of it.

Left his car at the property he had to put on the market, and walked (sharply dressed) along the road looking for a spot where to get rid of what he probably thought was rubbish...?

Regarding this possibility, does anyone have an exact map where the suitcase was found? http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...ed-in-suitcase-near-highway-in-Australia.html

This article says about a mile from Wynarka. But in what direction?
Is it really close to where the spokesperson is standing? And is that a 'fore sale' sign in the background?
If we know the exact spot, we might be able to trace if and where there was any real estate property that was being put on the market around the time the man with the suitcase was seen.

I'm afraid it's 'just' decomposition. It looks to me likes the child was wrapped in the blanket and clothing and than decomposed :tears:

I agree. I actually wonder if the case was buried elsewhere before moved to this location. If you get years of wet weather and heat with a shallow grave, I think you'd get this look with the blanket & clothes.

Her still having hair bugs me a little though...how did that stay preserved?

I agree. I actually wonder if the case was buried elsewhere before moved to this location. If you get years of wet weather and heat with a shallow grave, I think you'd get this look with the blanket & clothes.

Re the hair, I thought they meant a hair or a few strands found among the clothes, not attached.

here's a match - the satin SS Commodore boxer shorts

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/171872636286

These shorts are actually a set of boy's pyjamas with a matching top. Wonder if the top was also in the suitcase?

Well that's just weird.

The photo collage of the clothing from the SAPOL website with these Holden SS boxer shorts, is EXACTLY the same photo as the one on the above eBay page. Look at the creases and positioning etc.

How can this be? Have the cops just thrown that in there? Hrmm.

BOXERS SIDE BY SIDE:
cZxXk17.jpg

SAPOL IMAGE:
24-July-Wynarka-Collage.jpg

EBAY IMAGE:
$_57.JPG

PanterA ... Forever Stronger Than All

I just noticed something about the holden silk pyjama bottoms......... for some reason the police have used the ebay sellers pic instead of the item they have found. If you look at the images you will notice the creases are identical.

ebayitem2frompaper.jpg This is the boxers pic from the paper

ebayitem.jpg This is the picture from ebay

I wonder if the man with the suitcase could have been someone who has to do with real estate. Maybe he had to take pictures of a piece of land/property, found a dirty looking suitcase and wanted to get rid of it.

Left his car at the property he had to put on the market, and walked (sharply dressed) along the road looking for a spot where to get rid of what he probably thought was rubbish...?

I believe, he walked towards the dumping place and not away from this.

i just noticed something about the holden silk pyjama bottoms......... For some reason the police have used the ebay sellers pic instead of the item they have found. If you look at the images you will notice the creases are identical.

snap ! :p

Well that's just weird.

The photo collage of the clothing from the SAPOL website with these Holden SS boxer shorts, is EXACTLY the same photo as the one on the above eBay page. Look at the creases and positioning etc.

BOXERS SIDE BY SIDE:
cZxXk17.jpg

SAPOL IMAGE:
24-July-Wynarka-Collage.jpg

EBAY IMAGE:
$_57.JPG

strange isnt it? maybe the boxers they have were so badly degraded, they used another image so they would be easier to recognise.

Personally I'm not really convinced that she was wrapped in the blanket right away- surely there would be a lot more discolouration from the breakdown process?

Re the hair: Hair is pretty hardy stuff, it doesn't break down easily under normal circumstances (though apparently in compost if done properly it will break down in a month). Hair has apparently been found on/with bodies over 100 years old (with mummies even older). But like any decomposition process, it is heavily dependent on the circumstances it is exposed to.

This is the Judgment filed in the Children's Court, New South Wales, I read it ages ago & can't remember if they mentioned when they lived in SA ( I don't really want to read it again to find out :-( )

WARNING GRAPHIC CONTENT
https://www.caselaw.nsw.gov.au/decision/54a63b193004de94513db1b2

From that link:

The family moved to Australia and lived at various locations in South Australia, Victoria (where June Colt died in 2001), South Australia again, Western Australia (where Timothy Colt died in 2009), and from 2011 at the farm at Boorowa in New South Wales.

Th case law link show one of the mothers have one of her children in 2006 in South Australia while picking fruit so possibly in the area at the time. One of the children she has is not an incest child so maybe she left w child with a father back there?

122Tammy went through her life history with Ms Giannakoulopoulous, in the course of which a series of startling revelations emerged. Tammy disclosed that she had been sexually abused within the Colt family from the age of 12, when other family members began having sex with her, including Colin, Timothy, Derek and Matthew. She said that the same happened to her sisters, Raylene, Tracy, Jane and Penny. Her mother, Betty Colt, encouraged this activity. They were not allowed to see a doctor when pregnant in case someone found out what was happening. There had been various miscarriages on the Boorowa farm of which she is aware.

https://www.caselaw.nsw.gov.au/decision/54a63b193004de94513db1b2

I really don't think the colt family would be linked to this case for some strange reason, i think that family would have been closely monitored by authorities. But who knows........ i was reading about the House of horrors in Adelaide and there was 6 children who basically didn't exist. Im not saying the parafield gardens family have anything to do with this case, but it just goes to show how easy it is for kids to go under the radar. 21 kids and 6 adults all living under one roof in total filth

You can read about the Adelaide house of Horrors here... http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/...7-to-authorities/story-e6frea83-1226654327658

Th case law link show one of the mothers have one of her children in 2006 in South Australia while picking fruit so possibly in the area at the time. One of the children she has is not an incest child so maybe she left w child with a father back there?

Rhonda Colt has had 6 children: Cliff, Tracy, Timothy, Penny, Alice and Cindy. Her youngest child, Cindy was removed from the Boorowa farm on 18 July 2012. She is now 5, the youngest of the 12 children removed.
12Rhonda Colt contends that Cindy's father is Gerry Phelps, a man unrelated to the Colt family who she met in South Australia in 2006 when she worked on his farm harvesting fruit. She further contends that the father of all her older children is Ron West, who died in 1992. Ron West was also unrelated to the Colt family. Of the 12 children removed, Cindy is the only one in respect of whom the genetic testing does not reveal that her parents were related.

bbm

The child was removed, can't be Cindy.

Well that's just weird.

I just noticed something about the holden silk pyjama bottoms......... for some reason the police have used the ebay sellers pic instead of the item they have found. If you look at the images you will notice the creases are identical.

View attachment 79101 This is the boxers pic from the paper

View attachment 79100 This is the picture from ebay

Excellent spotting PantherA and Bliss_Perth. I've stared at those images for ages and my tired eyes just didn't pick up on that.

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/...nst-teenage-girl/story-fnii5thp-1227461520638

Eight men arrested in WA over child abuse against teenage girl

ONE of eight men charged with the horrific sexual abuse of a 13-year-old girl in WA over a two-year period is her father who allegedly “facilitated” the paedophile ring, WA Police have revealed.

Another man charged is Perth pastor and the former head of the WA Prison Fellowship Program, David Volmer.

Child sex abuse detectives arrested the eight men, who are aged between 35 and 47, after a tip-off from the public in April led to the rescue of the girl.

As an example of the shocking nature of the alleged offences, police said one man was in possession of 200,000 videos and four million images involving child exploitation.

I wonder if something similar happened to the little girl in SA.

I believe, he walked towards the dumping place and not away from this.

I know, but suppose you were standing in the middle of Wynarka looking at Karoonda Road/Highway (looking North) . Where did he go to, to leave the suitcase behind? Did he go to the West. Or did he go East, in the direction of Karoonda?

Where was he first seen, in which direction did he go WITH the suitcase. And in which direction did he go WITHOUT the suitcase.
Where did he pop up? Couldn't he just have gotten there by car and park somewhere out of sight?

And I also can't find anything about how the suitcase looked. Did it look as bad as when it was found? Or did it look in better shape (newer, more black)?

It doesn't make any sense that someone who knew what was in the suitcase would parade with it in broad daylight along the roadside at a minute village, where everyone knows everyone. You either do that because you have no clue what's in the suitcase. Or you WANT to be noticed. Because you want the suitcase to be found?

Did he deliberatly choose that spot because there was road reconstruction and someone might sooner or later go to these bushes to pee?

I can't believe the suitcase was left there by "accident ". That and all the items it contained make me believe someone wanted the child to be identified, for some reason. I mean how difficult would it be to bury the bones and burn the clothes if one wanted to totally hide it?
Just MOO

sent from my mobile using tapatalk

I can't believe the suitcase was left there by "accident ". That and all the items it contained make me believe someone wanted the child to be identified, for some reason. I mean how difficult would it be to bury the bones and burn the clothes if one wanted to totally hide it?
Just MOO

sent from my mobile using tapatalk

I made a typo in my last post. I typed "did SHE deliberately choose that spot".
It made me think about the possibility that the mother could still be alive (maybe even waiting in a car while the man left the suitcase) and had some vote in where to leave the suitcase?

It made my also think about the names Wynarka and Karoonda. Are those signficant?
Did the mother, child, father have a link with this village? Does someone want the child to have a proper burial place in that village?

Is it in the name? WYNe (whine), WhY? NARcotics? I'm not a native English speaker, so maybe someone else might have a go at that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member