Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
:what:
WOW! I have been on this forum since Day 1 and although I have to speed read most nights, to catch up on 20 pages or so from the day, I don't think I've ever read "atleast 6 Police cars arrived at GBC's house"! That certainly tells us that there was a MAJOR concern for the Police.

Thankyou :)

PS. Still 19 pages behind, but reading as quick as I can.

Was there a link to back up the 6 police cars?
If it's true, I'm not surprised. As much as I respect the police and I think they always do what they can, no doubt it's a hard job.

But we are not talking about Inala here. We are talking about a former Miss Brisbane living in Brookfield with a husband at least keeping up the appearance of being wealthy (although hanging by a thread). If they are going to act overboard to show their support of the community, this would be the case to do it. I've been out that area endive seen some of the houses. If they want to set an example for the community to see....yes Brookfield.

Did it in any way refer to you or quote you Angel1....no it didn't.

it was about general speculations of lots of theories that have been posted on here over the last month including ones about white vans etc and it is meant to be a JOKING look back on theories/scenarios!

Oh sorry i must have missed some of the messages i thought my message was the only one about a white van. I only copied and pasted what my friend sent me that he reported to crimestoppers.

It doesn't suprise me that the Police reacted to swiftly and in such numbers as this was a very atypical missing persons case.

Most people reported missing are people who often go... well missing, people with psychotic illness, drug addicts. kids thatoften runaway from sclerotic homes etc.They usually turn up a few days later so the police don't get to hyped about it.

This was a stable mother of three with no history of erratic behaviour, alarm bells would have been ringing straight away.

scum of the earth...
this wreaks of a $$$ murder by an evil, arrogant, narcissist who thought they could actually get away with it and then reap a financial gain out of it.
-life insurance money
-getting out of a debt because ACB was no longer around?
-other property we don't know about that she refused to sell to get him out of the shi* (no its our savings and for the girl's education, I aint losing another $200k)
-superanuation? (average 43 y.o probably has a couple of hundred grand in a super fund somewhere that automatically goes to the spouse I would have thought), someone can probably help answer this????

The majority of people have very small amounts of money in super funds. Even public servants who have dedicated super funds have far less than most people think. Given their circumstances it seems unlikely that GBC or ABC would have had significant amounts in super funds. At one stage I was employed to do research on this for the Federal government. The question was at what stage will superannuation be enough for the average person not to need to claim any age person in retirement. The answer was 2050 at the earliest, but more likely 2070, if the economy stays on track.

At the age of 43 after years after of the workforce looking after children, the amount of super ABC would have would be rather small, unless they were siphoning money off into her super account.

That's not to say the police don't act quickly in places like Inala either, but I doubt 6 police cars would show up.

Oh sorry i must have missed some of the messages i thought my message was the only one about a white van. I only copied and pasted what my friend sent me that he reported to crimestoppers.

No worries it's not meant to offend you or anyone else :)

GBC hasn't really let them out of his sight, by the sounds. Any time the Dickies have spent with them have been with him present. If they weren't with dad they were with either NBC or EBC, from what I've read. I doubt he's given anyone any chance to ask the kids anything. Particularly if he's covering something up.

I think there was one afternoon when the Dickies spent time with the girls in a park close by Indro police station while GBC was in with police.

I have read about this $300k loan in MSM...whilst the amount may be correct, I do question the timming about it being in December. From what I know (fact to me, but I agree that it is speculation to everyone else)...the lady partner left sometime in July/August 2011 to join another agency and the male partner left some time in Sept/Oct 2011 to also join another agency.

Unless of course...the loan was from someone else. To my knowledge these were the only two partners in the business. But, I could be wrong on this.

Maybe someone else can elaborate on this?

Maybe the "business venture gone wrong" was that GBC scammed them out of the money IMO?

Quoted from Ferris:

My guess is a couple of the kids were walking home/out for some "fun" and one of them scared another. I have heard girls (sorry no guys yet) let out blood curdling screams from being scared of almost nothing. A teenage girl could have freaked from something, and screamed a few times and her friend grab her over the mouth to stop her. Trying not to wake/upset neighbours they ran off quietly and went home/where ever they were going.

They wont report this to police cause they probably shouldn't have been at the party.

My brother screamed like a girl on a late night walk - he walked face first into an orb weaver spiders web, with the spider still in it. All the neighbours turned on their front porch lights and came outside. It was very amusing.
Sorry - slightly off topic :)[/QUOTE]
Obviously it has already been mentioned... cannot seem to find it...but was wondering how far away from BC's house were the screams heard and would it have been normal for Allison to walk there considering it was 10pm...

The majority of people have very small amounts of money in super funds. Even public servants who have dedicated super funds have far less than most people think. Given their circumstances it seems unlikely that GBC or ABC would have had significant amounts in super funds. At one stage I was employed to do research on this for the Federal government. The question was at what stage will superannuation be enough for the average person not to need to claim any age person in retirement. The answer was 2050 at the earliest, but more likely 2070, if the economy stays on track.

At the age of 43 after years after of the workforce looking after children, the amount of super ABC would have would be rather small, unless they were siphoning money off into her super account.

Depends on how much they ar earning though. The C21 business was apparently doing ok before the RE crash and the floods. Allison was a psychology professional and it looks like both of them were steadily employed. At one point wasn't she manager of flight center. I know a lot of professional people who could cash in their Super tomorrow and be able to retire... Sorry but I do.

thankyou again Marlywings.....I am so sorry I keep rubbing people up the wrong way on this...but I just dont see any sign of evidence from any of the posts we have read that states the girls were away from their house thursday 19th april, and having a sleepover. Not once. I appreciate the countless posts that comment on OTHER PEOPLES OPINIONS...'my friend is friends with this girl who said that Allison Sandy said that...... or my aunty goes to the hairdresser who works with the hairdresser who said that..........

on a more personal note, I realise I have been a right pain in the arse today....I have been stuck on the sleepover debate and told people to get off topic about it and leave the girls out of this....I have been short tempered and annoying and I feel like I have been on a different page to everyone else. so I'm sorry Ive used my perogative to change my mind, and my mood too. and Ill probably do the same again. I want the same as everyone else, and Im probably just a cranky cow today! good luck with the sleepover debate fellow sleuthers.....I hope we have something substantial tomorrow to discuss. xx

BBM.

This is the first time I've heard about GBC being at a checkout on the Thursday night. :what: Do you have a link for this Amee? It would be interesting to know what time he was there.

I dont have a link as it was from the "grapevine" No time was mentioned.
I wasnt going to post it due to hearsay, but when the chain was
mentioned it made me think....

:what:

Was there a link to back up the 6 police cars? If it's true, I'm not surprised. As much as I respect the police and I think they always do what they can, no doubt it's a hard job.

But we are not talking about Inala here. We are talking about a former Miss Brisbane living in Brookfield with a husband at least keeping up the appearance of being wealthy (although hanging by a thread). If they are going to act overboard to show their support of the community, this would be the case to do it. I've been out that area endive seen some of the houses. If they want to set an example for the community to see....yes Brookfield.

BBM.

Not six Police cars, three Police cars.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...lison-baden-clay/story-e6freoof-1226338602877

Earlier, eight police officers spent an hour at a house in Brisbane's west where Mr Baden-Clay and his three daughters have been staying.

Three police cars arrived at 9am and eight officers entered the house, which is home to the parents of Mrs Baden-Clay's husband, Gerard.

BBM.

Last edited by True; Today at 07:54 PM. Reason: Not endive....but "and I've". An endive is a stalky veg that tastes like onion. Often used in Thai food.

Best reason for post edit EVER!!!

:D

Thanks for finding that for me Makara. I was being a lazy pants.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dragneel69