Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM.

Not six Police cars, three Police cars.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...lison-baden-clay/story-e6freoof-1226338602877

Earlier, eight police officers spent an hour at a house in Brisbane's west where Mr Baden-Clay and his three daughters have been staying.

Three police cars arrived at 9am and eight officers entered the house, which is home to the parents of Mrs Baden-Clay's husband, Gerard.

BBM.

That was not the morning she was reported missing though........that was a week after she went missing when they were executing the search warrants

Around 11.30am, three police cars pulled up at the Swann Rd offices of Century 21 Real Estate where Mr Baden-Clay works and several officers went inside.

Earlier, eight police officers spent an hour at a house in Brisbane's west where Mr Baden-Clay and his three daughters have been staying.

Three police cars arrived at 9am and eight officers entered the house, which is home to the parents of Mrs Baden-Clay's husband, Gerard.

thankyou again Marlywings.....I am so sorry I keep rubbing people up the wrong way on this...but I just dont see any sign of evidence from any of the posts we have read that states the girls were away from their house thursday 19th april, and having a sleepover. Not once. I appreciate the countless posts that comment on OTHER PEOPLES OPINIONS...'my friend is friends with this girl who said that Allison Sandy said that...... or my aunty goes to the hairdresser who works with the hairdresser who said that..........

on a more personal note, I realise I have been a right pain in the arse today....I have been stuck on the sleepover debate and told people to get off topic about it and leave the girls out of this....I have been short tempered and annoying and I feel like I have been on a different page to everyone else. so I'm sorry Ive used my perogative to change my mind, and my mood too. and Ill probably do the same again. I want the same as everyone else, and Im probably just a cranky cow today! good luck with the sleepover debate fellow sleuthers.....I hope we have something substantial tomorrow to discuss. xx

Minni! you could never be a cranky cow!

I saw the girls sitting alone with the Dickies on Sat. night. Their dad was a good distance away. Then one went and sat on his lap.. I never saw a man as sad as Mr. Dickie looked. Mrs. Dickie watched everything out of the corner of her eye. My luck I sat very close, I just wanted to give them a hug.

They also had time with the Dickies at the park.. very early on.. MOO

thankyou again Marlywings.....I am so sorry I keep rubbing people up the wrong way on this...but I just dont see any sign of evidence from any of the posts we have read that states the girls were away from their house thursday 19th april, and having a sleepover. Not once. I appreciate the countless posts that comment on OTHER PEOPLES OPINIONS...'my friend is friends with this girl who said that Allison Sandy said that...... or my aunty goes to the hairdresser who works with the hairdresser who said that..........

on a more personal note, I realise I have been a right pain in the arse today....I have been stuck on the sleepover debate and told people to get off topic about it and leave the girls out of this....I have been short tempered and annoying and I feel like I have been on a different page to everyone else. so I'm sorry Ive used my perogative to change my mind, and my mood too. and Ill probably do the same again. I want the same as everyone else, and Im probably just a cranky cow today! good luck with the sleepover debate fellow sleuthers.....I hope we have something substantial tomorrow to discuss. xx

Minni, I understand how you feel. This is a very frustrating case. In regard to the alleged sleepover, none of us know for sure right now. It has been reported in MSM that is was the Thursday night and the Friday night, so nobody is wrong at the moment. IMO I think that the whereabouts of the children on the Thursday night is a key factor in this case and hence the reason why the Police haven't made it known to the public.

I would like to say if the last part of your message is about my comment that nowhere in it did i mention anyone chatted to the guy and i at no time said they kidnapped someone!!! It may help if you go back and read it again. It was a friend of mine that reported that and sent the photo of the van to crimestoppers (not me).

and we appreciate that useful info Angel1..I think its HUGELY IMPORTANT :rocker:

Ok...just to clear up

http://radaris.com.au/p/Allison/Baden-Clay/

She worked for Pathways. This conference/workshop has recently started doing the rounds in Queensland. I got a letter from my daughters school outlining the course with contact number etc..not too long ago.

She is listed as a trainer, so she was probably a speaker, hence the trip to the hairdressers. I thought she was attending because maybe one of her girls was having anxiety issues, but it looks like Allison (being a trained psychologist) was actually working for them.

This course was being looked forward to by a lot of people, because schools don't provide support for issues like anxiety and i know that it is a big problem for many children. That's why I remembered it.

I don't really understand why you prefaced this post with. "just to clear up"
as most of this was inaccurate.

Yes Alison was a Licenced Partner for Pathways which as I have mentioned before meant she worked mainly in schools in her local area running the Friends Program

The training day advertised was for teachers or other interested people to be trained to become a facilitator to run the program with children usually in a school setting.

Alison was not at any time attending this on the 20 th. She must have been attending another conference in Brisbane.

Someone found a real estate conference also on that date way back in the early threads perhaps she was planning to attend. I don't know where she was going just she wasn't going to training at Pathways.

Another bit of tit bit that may or may not be related to this case. On doing a historical search on RP data I noticed that neither ABC or GBC have ever owned a property in their names.

I am happy for someone who has access to RP data to reconfirm this, in case I have missed out on something.

If, what I have researched is true, I personally find this very strange (Some would probably not!). Century 21 Westside had a very very good run for more than a few years. I find it rather unusual that the Principal of such a successful business, who obviously had the means to buy and run a franchise has never owned a property.

Most successful Real Estate Agents own the property that they live in (at a very minimum). I understand if they had to liquidate due to the recent slump in the real estate market. But......never owned one? hmmmm.........

Would love to see a reconfirmation of this!

Mods am unsure if this is allowed as there is no supporting link. Please feel free to snip if inappropriate.

It may have been a deliberate business strategy to not own or part own (banks usually have the biggest share for many year) a property. In a business situation, a director of company, which GBC likely was, is personally liable for shortfalls in withholding tax (for employees, including self if drawing money from the company), and 9% superannuation for all employees. If these are not paid by the company, then the director/s can have assets, including a house, sold to satisfy the debts related to employees. Therefore if there is no house to seize and sell, (and lets face it, this is usally the largest asset one has), then other assets will be seized. By renting, it ensures that the family always has a home.
But the reason also may be that the family has never been in a position to buy a home. Also, properties can be owned by Family Trusts and this would not necessarily be shown on RP data. RP data is only as good as the information that the selling agents submit, and not all sales are submitted.

I would like to say if the last part of your message is about my comment that nowhere in it did i mention anyone chatted to the guy and i at no time said they kidnapped someone!!! It may help if you go back and read it again. It was a friend of mine that reported that and sent the photo of the van to crimestoppers (not me).

Yes, I read that closely and Angel1 was clear on that IMO

Does anyone have any further info on the alleged financial advisor who was questioned by Police and had their computer confiscated and house/office searched?

Minni, I understand how you feel. This is a very frustrating case. In regard to the alleged sleepover, none of us know for sure right now. It has been reported in MSM that is was the Thursday night and the Friday night, so nobody is wrong at the moment. IMO I think that the whereabouts of the children on the Thursday night is a key factor in this case and hence the reason why the Police haven't made it known to the public.

It was Thursday, as reported by the hairdresser's conversation with Allison with regard to her 'having the night off'. However, the kids also spent the night somewhere else on Friday night because the house had been cordoned off by police at that stage. On Friday the house was declared a crime scene.

Someone linked him to Oasis finance the other day. He is the director. They stated it might be illegal for an Estate agent to also supply finance to buyers. I'm not sure about that. Sure it happens in car yards, they live off the finance commissions, however I've never heard of it with estate agents. We've bought 2 properties and never been approached by estate agent for finance. Has ANYONE HERE?

Even if it's not illegal, it's still as risky as hell. Imagine all those high priced loans, the RE bubble bursting? People unable to make repayments on high loans and defaulting on mortgages because of high interest rates? Then GBC would have had to pay the banks back....with what? It's still a theory of mine hes chucked a Bernie Madoff.

Did that list in any way refer to you or quote you Angel1....no it didn't.

it was about general speculations of lots of theories that have been posted on here over the last month including ones about white vans etc and it is meant to be a JOKING look back on theories/scenarios!

Sorry, but please take care. Don't address or attack the poster. Ignore or comment on the information posted. As Kimster would say, follow the rules. Not wishing to offend, but I got hit on the head earlier for not following the rules, and I am now reformed character or trying to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74