Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just want to point out there is not much we really know...we don't know what he told police. We don't know the context of the 'she just went for a walk' comment to his parents. People use different language to describe things and then others use their context to describe those things. Perhaps ABC didn't want her parents to know her marriage was in trouble, so GBC just said that initially to the Dickies because it was what him and ABC had done many other times.

I am really beginning to believe that we know a lot less then we thought we did. It seems that after Allison's leaves the hairdresser around 7pm on the Thursday night that we really don't know what she did, where she went or who she was with.

The more and more I think about this in light of the toxicology news and what police have said in the last day, the more I wonder what is really going on here. There are so many things that don't add up - personally and professionally, someone/s are playing a game of cover up, and that game usually involves money

- I read somewhere once that some perps try to revive an unconscious person by placing them in a bath.

- Maybe a fight went too far, he got more physical than he intended and tried to wake her up?

Hi all. I've been reading here from the beginning - spending MUCH TOO MUCH time with all of you to the detriment of the housework, garden etc! (I imagine us like a big classroom...I've been sitting anonymously in the middle with my head down....Kimster is the class teacher attempting to keep order but despite her stern words, she loves her class dearly and has many a quiet chuckle to herself - I imagine her a bit boho with pink and purple highlights in her hair!...the studious Hawkins sits toward the front with a large pair of nerdy glasses, over which he peers disapprovingly from time to time as Willough in the back row with the chatty girls acts up - but everyone loves her to bits although she's naughty!....Greg is the class wit, handsome but unattainable and all the girls are secretly in love with him - I myself fantasize about him and although I'm quiet I've had to stick my head under the desk and smother my laughter at his witticisms......but enough! My point is that despite the anonymity of cyberspace, you do feel an attachment to and something like kinship with people on a forum such as this, all of us so very different but alike in also feeling an attachment to poor Allison and being transfixed by this horrible happening, desperately wanting to get some closure....god knows how the Dickies etc. are faring when WE are all so frustrated.

Just a few thoughts of mine: Through all the different scenarios and comments, there are two that do not leave me....probably because I give the authors of these a great deal of credence. Hawkins, because he obviously knows his stuff and I suspect is 'in the know' somehow (IMOO), and that politician fellow from Ipswich, who I don't think would be publishing certain comments unless he had some sort of 'inside' knowledge.

Both these two have suggested here and there that when all is revealed, it is going to be particularly nasty and confronting, for jurors especially. Initially I thought that this could be referring to the post mortem, because this alone will be very disturbing. Would the jurors have to view pictures of poor Allison as she was found, to demonstrate what might or might not be visible on the body? I would find this extraordinarily difficult to deal with in view of what decomposition would have occurred (and I 'handle' death regularly in my line of work), as if the horror of her being murdered wasn't enough. And if there was any mutilation of the body, this would make it doubly traumatic to jurors. Can anyone advise whether jurors have to view such pictures? I would imagine so.

When thinking of the words 'nasty and confronting' (used by the politician I think) and now suggestions of bathwater being present in the lungs, I have been imagining another scenario. Allison has returned from the hairdresser and has run a relaxing bath - a luxury she can enjoy while the girls aren't home. The perp has then drowned her, and as she is already naked, it's just a matter of putting her into her walking clothes, and formulating the 'gone for a walk' story. Awaiting the toxicology results could reveal whether she was drugged first....if drowning WAS the COD, it might be nicer to think she was oblivious, however it doesn't seem that could be the case in view of the toxicology results. I'm recalling too the chemist staff being questioned (but maybe GBD was just buying Betadine for the scratches he already had).

Just a few thoughts! I've had many a thought I've wanted to share, only to have them already expressed by the time I 'caught up' with all the posts....I'm sure I'm not alone there.

Haven't yet learned how to 'link' but the comments by Hawkins and Paul the Pollie are back there somewhere! And my thoughts, of course, are IMOO!:moo:

Thanks for your insight - you have been busy. Interesting that you have bought up the "chemist staff" being questioned there is sooo much more to this line of enquiry. Im glad to see the "oldies" back much more civilised obviously IMO !

- I read somewhere once that some perps try to revive an unconscious person by placing them in a bath.

- Maybe a fight went too far, he got more physical than he intended and tried to wake her up?

mmmm now whos back tracking - clever of you though first post as well

I just want to point out there is not much we really know...we don't know what he told police. We don't know the context of the 'she just went for a walk' comment to his parents. People use different language to describe things and then others use their context to describe those things. Perhaps ABC didn't want her parents to know her marriage was in trouble, so GBC just said that initially to the Dickies because it was what him and ABC had done many other times.

I get what you're saying with regards to how little we really know as far as 'facts' go, and how things can be misconstrued, depending on context etc.

But I would bet he's probably told a tonne of lies in his time, including these times, even though it appears he's been very unwilling to say much at all regarding this whole awful situation.

This 'lacking' from him says so much more I reckon. I know people show stress/grief in different ways, but I am still gobsmacked by his reactions, or moreso non-reaction.

I also agree that it's highly likely Allison hid a lot of her marriage troubles from her parents, and maybe even close friends. It's quite common for many people to do this, as they don't want to cause worry and heartache for their loved ones.

All MOO

One thing has been troubling me for some time is GBC's explanation of when he last saw his wife. Allison was a trained ballet dancer. Does anyone else feel that it seems incongruous that she would also be a fan of the Footy show?

Yep. But doesn't mean she isn't. We don't really know her TV watching habits. Sometimes people don't 'fit' what we would expect of them.

The parents of the six children killed in a house fire in Derby have just been arrested for murder, they did the 'right' thing by holding a press conference to say thanks and ask for information from the publc.

What information the "chemist staff" have to tell and if there is video of person buying items and for what purpose could these items be used and more telling if these items were purchased prior to Friday could this be classed as premeditated

Allison Baden Clay went for a walk on the night and she never came home, as her body had been knocked off a bridge in the dark by a drunk driver who may never even have known what he did. In the footage of the lady's husband, he LOOKS and SEEMS innocent. I think the Police Results can only show his innocence yet again.

:waitasec: Bloody long walk she took....from what I've read body was found approx. 20mins drive/20kms from her house only the "King of the road" (refer link) walks that far IMO

http://south-east-advertiser.whereilive.com.au/news/story/king-of-the-road/

Oh Really? I have it bookmarked. I am not allowed by TOS rules to copy and paste. It says along the lines of it feels small but was very odd. Regarding seeing something at the roundabout.

Nope,still there. Should be the first comment you see???

Ok sorry,just realized this might cause some confusion.
A lady did come on and wrote what time she saw something "quite odd" I don't think she said what it was. The original post was removed but a lot of people commented to her well done etc.
She then came back and said thanks,seems small etc. Anyone want to ask her LOL

If you are talking about on qld Police facebook page. The person did not say what they saw. Only that they saw something at a certain time(withing the 11:30- 4am) timeframe at the roundabout that they thought was 'a bit odd'. QPS told her to ring crimestoppers and then the post was removed from the page.

The parents of the six children killed in a house fire in Derby have just been arrested for murder, they did the 'right' thing by holding a press conference to say thanks and ask for information from the publc.

Yes this happens often. So just because you do what the public perceive to be the right thing and react the 'right' way. Does not mean you are innocent, and vise versa.

Allison Baden Clay went for a walk on the night and she never came home, as her body had been knocked off a bridge in the dark by a drunk driver who may never even have known what he did. In the footage of the lady's husband, he LOOKS and SEEMS innocent. I think the Police Results can only show his innocence yet again.

This is an interesting theory;). However it seems totally at odds with what the Police believe(I mean what happened to her- not whether he is innocent or not) and they would know alot more than us. It would be an awful long walk for Allison to be at the Kholo bridge. And I don't think a car could just hit her and knock her off the road at that particular spot, as there is railing/guard rail there. see link below
http://couriermail.com.au/news/gallery-e6frer9f-1226336989408?page=16

Mostly MOO..

I live close to the BC residence, and a mate of mine was driving past on the night that she went missing and there were cop cars there at 9pm (note, she apparently went missing at 10pm!). My mates sister later told me that when the police door knocked she asked about it and the cops said they were there for a domestic distrubance... and that they were looking for a body (this was about 5 days into her being missing). The domestic distrubance story was mentioned in the first few news stories, but then was taken out - maybe suppressed on request from the police???
All heresay of course ;)
Mind you, I've heard every theory under the sun from the locals - but I trust that this guy wouldn't just make stuff up

I remember that. Only one picture of a basket of clothes being carried out was published.

However, that doesn't mean he didn't carry other stuff out of which no pictures were taken. I reckon we don't really know how much he took.

Totally agreed.. Just because the news report only showed him carrying one basket out, does not mean he hadn't already carried out half a dozen other things. MOO

the cops need to grill the sister she is suss as hell IMO.

she said she spoke to Allison on the night.

1. What time did she talk to her?
2. where was she calling from?
3. WTF were they talking about, cause if ABC was giving G his marching orders that night I would doubt that she would be her normal, delightful self to OW on the phone.
4. OW's phone records and the Hypocrites phone records need to be examined and they need to be pressured, I reckon they will crack.

That had me confused for a while too..

After getting brain in gear and rereading some of the news articles, I think the way Olivia said it is what causes confusion. She mentions Thursday, but doesn't say Wednesday, instead refering to Wednesday as the night before. I now think his sister meant that she talked to Allison via phone on Wednesday night and not Thursday night.

Ms Walton said in the days leading up to her disappearance, Allison was her usual self.

"I spoke to her the night before she disappeared on Thursday night and she seemed fine," she said.

"I saw her last week and she seemed normal, delightful - her normal, easygoing, beautiful-natured, thoughtful, kind-hearted self.

Dated : April 26, 2012 http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...ry-disappearance/story-e6freoof-1226338290711

I live close to the BC residence, and a mate of mine was driving past on the night that she went missing and there were cop cars there at 9pm (note, she apparently went missing at 10pm!). My mates sister later told me that when the police door knocked she asked about it and the cops said they were there for a domestic distrubance... and that they were looking for a body (this was about 5 days into her being missing). The domestic distrubance story was mentioned in the first few news stories, but then was taken out - maybe suppressed on request from the police???
All heresay of course ;)
Mind you, I've heard every theory under the sun from the locals - but I trust that this guy wouldn't just make stuff up

Huh? I'm not quite understanding the timeline of events you are reporting. Allison wasn't reported missing until the next day. If it happens she was involved anyway in a disturbance the night before.. I don't know a few things don't add up with it. Just MOO

(I don't know for sure. but I do tend to think it may have been reported if police had attended the residence on the Thurs night at 9pm. Not once has this been mentioned in all the reports of what happened, who saw her last etc)

I've wondered why GBC is driving the gold Suzuki. Have the family cars been returned to him? If they have where are they? Does he not want to drive them because he either knows or suspects (benefit of the doubt here) they were used in Allison's death (I know I would have no desire to drive a car that I believed had previously contained my dead spouses body....or any body for that matter)? Perhaps he thought it would provide some anonymity? Alternatively are they still with the police?

Perhaps he suspects the family cars are bugged. :what:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member