Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
GBC supposedly visited his GP for attention to cuts from shaving, who would do that? cover up for something else I wonder ???????

I have to agree that it would be difficult to keep a lid on this one.

If however what the poster says is true... Maybe the police did attend at 9.00 pm in response to a call from the neighbours that there was something going on... and were told by GBC that everything was under control and that Allison had stepped out?

And, when the QPS received the call on the Friday at 7.30 am that she was missing, the alarm bells sounded because of the previous night.

This may also be the reason why the QPS stated that she could have been dead as early as 8.00 pm on the Thursday as when they arrived at the house at 9.00 pm she was not around.

As far as the stories in MMS about when she was last seen... Maybe GBC's version was that she came back and was watching TV and this is when he last saw her, or she came back, went to sleep and went out for a walk the next morning - at this stage we are not sure about this!

Maybe the reason this has not come out is because the police are only releasing GBC's version of when he last saw her, and for whatever reason, have not disclosed/confirmed the previous night's attendance at the house. Just like the hairdresser visit which we have known about for weeks but has just come out in the press. I am sure the press would have known about this visit but have never published it until now.

This is all IMO, JMO MOO!

Good post. Quite possible. Think I need to step away and think, lol. It seems a big part of the puzzle to leave out, when they are asking for sightings of Allison and the cars. They are focussing on the between 11:30Pm and 4 Am timeframe. My thought is, if he told police she had stepped out at 9pm, wouldn't they be calling for witnesses that saw her around that time? Also. I think if they were concerned that night about a domestic disturbance, they would want to talk to both parties. They would possibly hang around for her to get back or contact via her mobile. I am not sure with a domestic(and IF hearsay of previous DV are true), they would just leave and take the word of the probable offender.

Just thinking..

I spoke to a friend today who confirmed TM drives a blue four wheel drive - it's a big Lexus though, not a CR-V. I'm not so sure she was actually involved in this and my friend seems to think that GBC and TM are still an item...

Maybe TM bought the Lexus off GBC when he had to unfortunately downgrade?

Just kidding :)

IMO

I have to agree that it would be difficult to keep a lid on this one.

If however what the poster says is true... Maybe the police did attend at 9.00 pm in response to a call from the neighbours that there was something going on... and were told by GBC that everything was under control and that Allison had stepped out?

And, when the QPS received the call on the Friday at 7.30 am that she was missing, the alarm bells sounded because of the previous night.

This may also be the reason why the QPS stated that she could have been dead as early as 8.00 pm on the Thursday as when they arrived at the house at 9.00 pm she was not around.

As far as the stories in MMS about when she was last seen... Maybe GBC's version was that she came back and was watching TV and this is when he last saw her, or she came back, went to sleep and went out for a walk the next morning - at this stage we are not sure about this!

Maybe the reason this has not come out is because the police are only releasing GBC's version of when he last saw her, and for whatever reason, have not disclosed/confirmed the previous night's attendance at the house. Just like the hairdresser visit which we have known about for weeks but has just come out in the press. I am sure the press would have known about this visit but have never published it until now.

This is all IMO, JMO MOO!
MAVERIK1: Good sleuthing man. Could be, just could be. Good on the neighbours if this was the case. However, depends upon whether the Police looked around the house or not.

Who's to say police weren't called to the house on the Wednesday night...do we know anything about what they were both up to on that night??...I don't recall reading anything.

IF any of the DV rumours are to be believed then it's quite possible police were there on Wednesday night....this may be the night that other member's friend noticed police at the house.

I agree - they may well have been there Wednesday night. An earlier poster stated that GBC was at the Doc's with scratches on Thursday morning ( I will have to go back and look - and it was just hearsay - not reported fact) They could have had a huge barney Wednesday night JMO

That....was ...... tough! Sorry if I upset any long term posters and any of the new ones who want justice for Allison, her parents, her children. And thanks for the moral support guys! you know who you are!

I agree - they may well have been there Wednesday night. An earlier poster stated that GBC was at the Doc's with scratches on Thursday morning ( I will have to go back and look - and it was just hearsay - not reported fact) They could have had a huge barney Wednesday night JMO

That....was ...... tough! Sorry if I upset any long term posters and any of the new ones who want justice for Allison, her parents, her children. And thanks for the moral support guys! you know who you are!

Nice to see you back CJ60. We've missed you. :seeya:

Ms Walton said in the days leading up to her disappearance, Allison was her usual self.

"I spoke to her the night before she disappeared on Thursday night and she seemed fine," she said.

"I saw her last week and she seemed normal, delightful - her normal, easygoing, beautiful-natured, thoughtful, kind-hearted self.

Bluebottle - if these are the actual words that Olivia said to the reporter then it would appear that in her mind, Allison went missing on Thursday night. Otherwise, wouldn't she have worded it differently, so as to include both scenarios i.e. Thursday night or Friday morning walk, IMO?

If this has been asked, I apologize but are police records, reports and arrest public record in Australia? TIA

ZOOKYLIZ: OK, so if this were fact (which is unknown) then the Police would be able to describe what Allison was wearing at that time. Further, Police Media reports inform that Allison was last seen alive at 10.00pm and was wearing grey track pants and runners. Who provided the Police with this information? Is there an independant witness to this?

Who says the police saw her? According to another local the neighbour called them. I'm sure that in time it will all come out but the police were quite frank to the locals in saying that they were looking for a body.

I thought TM drove a black BMW sedan? These agents are always changing cars!

I'm sure you've all already heard the rumour about BC senior cleaning the car when the cops rocked up. I can't read through all these pages!
anyways, I'll stop spreading idle Brookfield gossip now!
At the end of the day, seeing those girls faces just makes me really, really want this to be resolved quickly. Imagine not knowing who took your Mother and why? You'd have to wonder how much they know. The youngest girl thinks Mummy's gone to sleep and will wake up (I should say she did, not sure now)

Yes I remember that post about the docs or going to chemist...perhaps police were there that night. As is the case in a lot of domestics they calm down once police arrive...both tell police everything's fine.

Friday morning...someone calls police to report Allison as missing...welll...she's not there but there's evidence that something went on there to warrant them calling in a crime scene warrant.

Welcome Back CJ :)

new on here and have heard a lot from friends in the area. some interesting points 1. a witness was told ABC was strangled. 2. same witness told there was batwater in lungs.3 same witness saw something strange at roundabout, it was BC senior sitting in bus shelter late that night. 4. has been said all hard drives were blank ,interesting. BUT BC senior computer supposidly googled the scout camp late that night. not known facts just info told to me by friends

"batwater' ??

I am not sure about the computers hard drives. too much hearsay I know from all different places, lol. I have heard from direction of Law enforcement(take what you will of it). that there was legal searches/advice sought on BC computer, in which case hard drive would not have been blank? (I am not technically minded there, whether this info can still be retrieved somehow)

Hi all. I've been reading here from the beginning -
...Just a few thoughts! I've had many a thought I've wanted to share, only to have them already expressed by the time I 'caught up' with all the posts....I'm sure I'm not alone there.
... And my thoughts, of course, are IMOO!:moo:

WOZZLE: Fair amount of work you have done there. Good post.

Bluebottle - if these are the actual words that Olivia said to the reporter then there is no mixup of Thursday walk/Friday morning walk - she is stating that in her mind, Allison went missing Thursday night. Otherwise she would have worded it differently to include both scenarios IMO.

Good pick up Mani. :applause:

I think I missed something.. Only noticed you went AWOL. Good to have you back.

Bluebottle - if these are the actual words that Olivia said to the reporter then it would appear that in her mind, Allison went missing on Thursday night. Otherwise, wouldn't she have worded it differently, so as to include both scenarios i.e. Thursday night or Friday morning walk, IMO?

I read that as she spoke to her Thursday night which is the night before she disappeared.

yes thats what is being suggested. had a barney which went too far and tried to revive her in bath. panicked and called for help. picked up BC senior at roundabout and then proceed ed to cover up. not sure if docs visit was thursday morning but around that time. needed to put scrathes / cuts on the record MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74