Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmmm Trooper.....maybe that was the night as it was forecast to rain for a few days, we were expecting good rain too. Maybe that was the catalyst in a premeditated and preplanned murder as in relation to the disposal of the body? Can anyone remember if it was raining that night?

I don't think it rained that night. If we believe GBC's story, she wouldn't have gone for a walk ...

Hmmmm Trooper.....maybe that was the night as it was forecast to rain for a few days, we were expecting good rain too. Maybe that was the catalyst in a premeditated and preplanned murder as in relation to the disposal of the body? Can anyone remember if it was raining that night?

Possumheart said a few days ago that it was dry that night.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Cannot help myself...
Koppers logs were envented by a fellow called Frank Crocker, in the small township of Beaufort. They are still made at Beaufort.
Frank could not read or write but became a very wealthy man.

I don't think it rained that night. If we believe GBC's story, she wouldn't have gone for a walk ...

I think a few threads back a few said that there was very light rain in that area... nothing much.... more like a sprinkle.

Interesting point. If ABC was murdered in a vehicle or placed in a vehicle soon after death then you would expect there to be evidence of that.

.. and cadaver smell that can be detected by specially trained dogs.

You're right, we didn't get rain until 28th........just checked BOM site

There you go! All quiet on the Western, er Stockholm Front.

Nite all.

GBC has 2 vehicles.
Det Supt Mark Ainsworth in charge.
Allison was found under Kholo Bridge.
Allison did go to hairdresser.
They have 3 children.

GBC has moved his business from Kenmore.
Toxicology results yielded no assistance to the investigation.
GBC has hired a barrister and a solicitor.
TM is a former employee of C21.
GBC's house and office searched under warrant and items removed.
GBC's parent's house searched under warrant and items removed.
Allison Baden Clay was murdered.
Allison was not wearing the clothes she was found deceased in when she was at the hairdresser's earlier in the evening.

Amazing how we can keep talking about this when we hardly know anything hahaha

Can the QPS arrest the culprits so I can get back to my day job? I've read every single thread, have family in the neighbourhood, and have formed my opinion based on the available evidence and it = GBC & NBC. Seeking justice for Allison. RIP. X (MOO, IMO and all the rest)

Sorry for chopping up your post but I wanted to answer each of your points.

First-- I'm glad I don't see it.(the body)

Fair enough

Second-- Her skin would not have been pale.

According to the hairdressers, they were asked if Allison had bruising or scratches on various parts of her body. This suggests that she was, although I don't mean she had a "normal complexion"

Third-- I hated using the color I did to describe what was most probable in that instance.IMO

It was reported in the media that Police formed a view very quickly as to how she died. Not once have I seen it reported that a "badly decomposed" body was found. These, imo, are evidence that she wasn't in as bad shape as you seem to think.

Forth--I think it's disgraceful that (if the body IS in the photograph) that it was released by CM in the first place. Think of the children.

I'm not sure if it was in the CM. I have only seen news footage of the discovery and Police activity in the surrounding area.

Fifth--I think all opinions relating to the position of Allison's body have been put out there by those who believe they can see the body. At the end of the day I am sure QP have the placed, washed downstream or over the bridge question worked out.

I'm sure they have too. I don't see why we should not still look for answers though.

Sixth--I guess I'd make a lousy sluther as I think there is a line that shouldn't be crossed when it comes to respecting someone who has passed and more importantly the loved ones left behind. MOOOO

You're entitled to your opinion as I am mine. What you see as disrespecting I see as looking for answers. Myself, I prefer to look at the real evidence as opposed to heresay. Those left behind get just as much hurt by that too. jmo

Allison was not wearing the clothes she was found deceased in when she was at the hairdresser's earlier in the evening.

GBC crashed car at indro shop ctr
GBC received cuts and bruises
GBC not made official statement to police
Mr Tarabay being interviewed

I agree with all points except the one related to toxicology results. IMO it was stated that they were returned and whilst not resulting in an arrest may have precluded factors and we don't know if that is of assistance or not to the investigation as we are not privy to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa