Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueSlueth
One thing I think we can definitely agree on is that GBC is a suspect and is being treated as one by the police.

A "Crime Scene Warrant" was in affect at the baden-clay home for a few days. If you read the Police Powers and Responsibilities Act, it clearly states that the officer making the application to a supreme court judge must be satisified that a crime scene exists and that there are concerns over the seriouness of the crime, and also that the occupier may tamper with evidence.

So the police turned up and pretty much noticed that the house was a crime scene...there was something there that made it a crime scene, not necessarily the state of GBC's body.

He's a suspect alright, and I can bet that he is the only suspect and all they are working towards is gathering enough evidence to arrest him.

Once all the public attention goes, once we all lose interest, somewhere, somehow he will put a foot wrong and they will be their to catch him.

I think we are all in the long haul here.

And we have not seen any other homes (apart from his parent's) nor offices searched, we have not seen the media following/photographing anybody else, we have not seen any police request for information about any location of anyone else's vehicle in any particular area, etc.

Very, very good point. They have asked for nothing more except the roundabout info. That does give me hope - I am hoping they have enough and the roundabout info they are calling for is just extra that might be better to have than not, and then when they get the full details of the autopsy and all the forensics they have enough. For example, DNA of murderer behind Allisons fingernails or something else. I'm also worried they won't have enough, please God let the autopsy bring them some compelling evidence.

Re the washing basket, and small amount of clothes, did we see everything from when he arrived to when he left? He may have already got a couple of baskets full. I'm not sure if the footage followed him from start to finish.

The footage was very short. He may have carried more than one basket/box/bag.

It might be possible that the perpetrator handed over Allison's body to another vehicle at the said roundabout; then he/she returned home; the person in that other vehicle then took Allison to the vicinity of Kholo Creek, returning to his/her home. The Police may want someone else to verify this.

The problem is anticipation! Not many new things reported in the last couple of days, therefore not many new theories to put forward ... but we wait and wait for justice for Allison.

That's right.... And i'm sure it will come in time. Can't rush such things! It's hard to be patient. But nothing could be harder than what her family is going through. It reminds me to be really grateful for my family. I know how much I needed my mum when I was a little girl and I still do even as an adult! I think Allison's daughters are really lucky to have her lovely parents as grandparents- just as they are lucky to have the girls.

It might be possible that the perpetrator handed over Allison's body to another vehicle at the said roundabout; then he/she returned home; the person in that other vehicle then took Allison to the vicinity of Kholo Creek, returning to his/her home. The Police may want someone else to verify this.

I agree. There was a rumour about an exchange of something at the roundabout. The theory then was that there was assistance "after the fact" and a family member was the likely assistant, but again it is all speculation.

I agree. There was a rumour about an exchange of something at the roundabout. The theory then was that there was assistance "after the fact" and a family member was the likely assistant, but again it is all speculation.

That would require some organizing on mobile phones and would have left a forensic trail luckily. They are not looking for a premeditated murder so that would have taken place on the fly. Hope I make sense.

I just went through and read some of the news reports again. And i thought there was only one where Supt Ainsworth said he could not comment on whether Mr Baden-Clay was a suspect and said "numerous" people of interest had been interviewed. Going by that in the reports i still reckon there was more than one person involved. I just went to google to see if there was any info about the meaning but nothing came up. On google it seems that there is only info on the meaning of one person of interest. Person of interest" is a phrase used by law enforcement when announcing the name of someone involved in a criminal investigation who has not been arrested or formally accused of a crime.But there is still nothing on google that gives what they mean by numerous persons of interest but i'm guessing it means the same thing but with more people possibly involved

These are supposed facts listed by Maverick.au below the dotted line.

GBCs' comment made to children is not known but alluded to here, which Maverick.au says may have caused the immediate strong police presence and crime scene made at the home.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

QUOTE:

05.02 2012, 07:39 AM
Maverick.au
Registered User Join Date: May 2012

<Snipped by me>

He sent a number of SMS messages that are of interest late on Thursday evening.

There was something found in the rear of one of their 4WDs.

After the crash he was admitted to the psych ward by the police overnight.

They had been attending counselling since the affair ended last year and part of this was they had to discuss events with each other each night.

He did have a scratch which he had an explanation for.

On the Friday morning he told the children something very strange about the location of the mother.

Sorry for the vagueness but I don't want to go into too much detail on an open forum.

The case against him is still very circumstantial and they need more before they can charge him.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

QUERY:

My question is why is the date format on your post in American style?
Also do you have any proof for these statements through media links, otherwise you should be careful for libel here my friend.

Respectfully asked, not demanded.

It is in US date format because this is a US site - you'll notice the times are wrong too.

With regards to media links, Maverick.au is the one person who speaks sense and real facts here - I think the whole reason Maverick.au doesn't do media links is that you can't believe everything the media say - they like to sensationalise everything and are all trying to outdo the other. If you want the real facts, read the QPS website or media releases on FB - everything else is here-say. The police are going to limit what they tell the public as they are trying to solve the case.

I just went through and read some of the news reports again. And i thought there was only one where Supt Ainsworth said he could not comment on whether Mr Baden-Clay was a suspect and said "numerous" people of interest had been interviewed. Going by that in the reports i still reckon there was more than one person involved. I just went to google to see if there was any info about the meaning but nothing came up. On google it seems that there is only info on the meaning of one person of interest. Person of interest" is a phrase used by law enforcement when announcing the name of someone involved in a criminal investigation who has not been arrested or formally accused of a crime.But there is still nothing on google that gives what they mean by numerous persons of interest but i'm guessing it means the same thing but with more people possibly involved

Most of the interviews on TV have been spontaneous talk therefore the exact wording would not be always correct. From what the police have indicated, my interpretation is that they cannot comment on anybody specifically but that they are interviewing several people that are providing information or could provide useful information.

Hmmm..I have been watching this forum with interest since stumbling upon it earlier in the week when looking for updates on this case. I have stopped short of posting for a number of reasons..I guess when its a case such as this you never know who is reading etc. I found it interesting some of the theories and thoughts, there have also been some truly outthere theories and speculation. I've also think some of the name calling etc about certain members of family involved in the case to be a little over the top(No offence), granted the behaviour of some (think pash) has been a bit odd, but at the end of the day none of us truly no what has happened(well at least it appears none of us do) and we are not privy to all the information the police do- things would be alot clearer if we did. Much of what has been said is speculation. And you don't know that these people are not grieving in their own way and dealing with what is a pretty horrific situation.

Ok, that said, I was prompted to post here, but have been unsure whether to or not. I don't really want to fuel the rumour and speculations. This is after all someones life that has been taken and whilst we are all interested and want to see justice done, I don't want to just add to gossip. However after speaking to relatives today whom I think may have been well informed(yes more hearsay I know..) There appears there is ALOT more to this case than has been put out by the media(I guess we all know that we don't know all the facts). And its NOT something I have seen any of the theories here touch on at all. Just something for thought. But I hope whatever the case that an arrest is made soon. I know QPS are doing a great job. Thumbs up.

It can get quite tricky. I was looking up unlawful homicide earlier......and to me and what I read, wasn't so much that it was murder. Moreso leaning toward manslaughter. I wonder [speculation..not fact] if they do think it was an altercation gone wrong..........and then that was where all the dishonesty started. Dumping of Allison at Kholo/Tyanolum etc.

It is in US date format because this is a US site - you'll notice the times are wrong too.

With regards to media links, Maverick.au is the one person who speaks sense and real facts here - I think the whole reason Maverick.au doesn't do media links is that you can't believe everything the media say - they like to sensationalise everything and are all trying to outdo the other. If you want the real facts, read the QPS website or media releases on FB - everything else is here-say. The police are going to limit what they tell the public as they are trying to solve the case.

You can change the time to Brisbane (or whatever city you are in) in the settings, therefore it could be that Maverick.au is not in OZ or that he/she did not adjust the time before posting.

I get the impression from his/her posts that he/she is a local of the Brookfield area and may know people "in the know".

Mentioned in previous forum was a $300,000 loan from 2 business partners who left same day. Could this have been his parents who needed to remove their liability from failing business?

Hmmm..I have been watching this forum with interest since stumbling upon it earlier in the week when looking for updates on this case. I have stopped short of posting for a number of reasons..I guess when its a case such as this you never know who is reading etc. I found it interesting some of the theories and thoughts, there have also been some truly outthere theories and speculation. I've also think some of the name calling etc about certain members of family involved in the case to be a little over the top(No offence), granted the behaviour of some (think pash) has been a bit odd, but at the end of the day none of us truly no what has happened(well at least it appears none of us do) and we are not privy to all the information the police do- things would be alot clearer if we did. Much of what has been said is speculation. And you don't know that these people are not grieving in their own way and dealing with what is a pretty horrific situation.

Ok, that said, I was prompted to post here, but have been unsure whether to or not. I don't really want to fuel the rumour and speculations. This is after all someones life that has been taken and whilst we are all interested and want to see justice done, I don't want to just add to gossip. However after speaking to relatives today whom I think may have been well informed(yes more hearsay I know..) There appears there is ALOT more to this case than has been put out by the media(I guess we all know that we don't know all the facts). And NOT something I have seen any of the theories here touch on at all. Just something for thought. But I hope whatever the case that an arrest is made soon. I know QPS are doing a great job. Thumbs up.

Welcome! What you outline is very interesting and i support your disagreement with name-calling (which by the way is against the rules of this forum) of family, etc. I think the police is holding their cards very close to their chest and there is more to this story, however the fact so far is that all attention from their part zero's in on one family and no-one else, at least this is how I perceive it.

GERARD Baden-Clay returned to Indooroopilly police station yesterday as council workers cleared thick scrub from the creek where his wife's body was found.
Mr Baden-Clay spent several minutes in the station talking with police before returning to work at his Century 21 office
A statement released yesterday by Mr Baden-Clay's lawyer Darren Mahony said he visited the police to collect photographs from his computer - seized by detectives last week - to use at her funeral

Council workers spent the morning clearing thick grass - most of it more than 1.8m high - from the banks of the Kholo Creek where the body was found.

It is understood the foliage was cleared to give police better access to the area for any further search efforts.

Several items have already been removed from the area

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...of-murdered-wife/story-e6freoof-1226347304231

You can change the time format to Australian time by going into Edit Options using the User CP option found on the top of the page, left side. Once you save the changes, all the posts will appear in the time zone you have chosen.

Yes. It seems to have been pointing all one way. And I have to say I do not even begin to assume knowledge of all that the police know. I was just trying to say from what was told to me and yes it is indirect information and there definitely is alot of that that flys around. Buhere is alot more than probably anyone has thought of. Certainly I had not...(sorry I was replying to case closed, forgot to quote)

Yes. It seems to have been pointing all one way. And I have to say I do not even begin to assume knowledge of all that the police know. I was just trying to say from what was told to me and yes it is indirect information and there definitely is alot of that that flys around. Buhere is alot more than probably anyone has thought of. Certainly I had not...(sorry I was replying to case closed, forgot to quote)

Have you read the first thread of this particular case? It is 50 pages. This is the second thread of 34 pages and counting.

And its NOT something I have seen any of the theories here touch on at all. Just something for thought. But I hope whatever the case that an arrest is made soon. I know QPS are doing a great job. Thumbs up.

And there have been a lot of theories......your post is cryptic......getting me thinking what else could have possibly happened. :waitasec:

Have you read the first thread of this particular case? It is 50 pages. This is the second thread of 34 pages and counting.

Yes I have read every page. Its interesting and I agree that their has been some strange behaviour by some members of family involved in the case. Just interesting what may come out in the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shimona