Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. And they haven't asked if people saw a anyone strange or unusual in the area. The only things they are seeking public help with are the iPhone and whatever transpired at that roundabout.

I was just going over footage and noticed that the view from the chopper at the site of ABC's discovery show's the body ( I think ) Itried to link it but my Mouse is not co operating....Ten news footage RE: The dickies going to BC's Home.

What I think I see is ABC lying face down with arms above her head and it looks like her hands are tied.......Like I said " I THINK " feel free to correct me if I am wrong but I paused the footage to see if I could see the tide marks that some are speaking about, now I understand why there was so much talk about this...It is indeed an interesting thought now that I have seen the Marks???

I know this sounds morbid that I am talkng about her body but I am not being disrespectful just looking for answers and clues as to what has happend to her...Can anyone else see what I see?

if you are correct with in what you thought you could see......and maybe Allison had been 'gagged' as well, and that is why the Detective said they weren't sure if she was alive before her body had been dumped at/near Kholo Creek. I understand when you say "I know this sounds morbid that I am talkng about her body but I am not being disrespectful just looking for answers and clues as to what has happend to her". But apparently the Detectives later said that she was not alive.

What I think I see is ABC lying face down with arms above her head and it looks like her hands are tied.......Like I said " I THINK " feel free to correct me if I am wrong but I paused the footage to see if I could see the tide marks that some are speaking about, now I understand why there was so much talk about this...It is indeed an interesting thought now that I have seen the Marks???

I know this sounds morbid that I am talkng about her body but I am not being disrespectful just looking for answers and clues as to what has happend to her...Can anyone else see what I see?

Not sure if this is the same footage I linked yesterday (in the other thread of this discussion). However, from that footage the impression I got was the deceased is lying on her side, one arm (closest to the ground) appears outstretched, the other arm is behind her back.

I agree. And they haven't asked if people saw a anyone strange or unusual in the area. The only things they are seeking public help with are the iPhone and whatever transpired at that roundabout.

I wonder what is on that iphone that is so important....?

I think that's all from me for tonight. I just feel an overwhelming sense of sadness about it. So many lives have been torn apart. The poor girls. Her parents and extended family. And to her husband, if this is a statistical anomaly and he isn't involved in her death. Because the sad fact there is that irrespective of whether he did or didn't do it, he will come thru this having lost so much.

Good night everyone x

Mrs BC Snr has done quite a bit of odd things...For example the checking of the mail box with her friend and the odd chatter to her while the camera's were rolling this really annoyed me for some reson..I found that quite bizarre...The flag pole scene seemed acted out for the camera's..It just seems that they are really liking the media attention particularly Mrs BC snr...She is quite a strange charachter IMO.

But the Mail box scene was an awkward one...the friend looked like she just wanted o get out of there But Mrs BC was keen for her to han around for the camera's....Did anyone else notice this?

Yes, I noticed it and thought it was all a little staged and very awkward!

Not sure if this is the same footage I linked yesterday (in the other thread of this discussion). However, from that footage the impression I got was the deceased is lying on her side, one arm (closest to the ground) appears outstretched, the other arm is behind her back.

Oh! I might be seeng it completley wrong...i'm sorry???

Do you see it as her feet towards the water?

I was thinking that if her hands were in fact tied that maybe it was premeditated and more of a planned attack?

I also believe that more then one person was involved as someone else stated.

I was just going over footage and noticed that the view from the chopper at the site of ABC's discovery show's the body ( I think ) Itried to link it but my Mouse is not co operating....Ten news footage RE: The dickies going to BC's Home.

On my computer the video isn't very clear. I just got my partner to look on his computer and he said it looks like she is on her side with one arm stretched out. He isn't sure about the other arm because the video isn't very clear on his either

Yes, I noticed it and thought it was all a little staged and very awkward!

Sorry, I can't get the quote thing to work properly but this comment was in regards to the mother being at the mail box. If you watch this clip you'll see the mother did that as a diversion tactic so that GBC could "escape" (as the news reporter describes it) into a neighbouring property to then be collected and driven away by his sister:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INI0gB2p83k"]Body belongs to Baden-Clay - YouTube[/ame] (see around the 1.20 minute mark)

I keep thinking on that as well AllyG.....With all that we have discussed, what else could it be about? What could we have missed? I guess we do not know the intricacies of the family and with all the thoughts we have, not matter what we say, we aren't the Dickie's/Baden-Clay's.....and just cannot know.

I really don't think its to do with anything you've missed in the information that has been put out in the media. And probably not something you would think of. My guess is it does play a big part in what may have happened or why. Its very hard to know..unless you are a person involved or involved in Law enforcement to know all the details. It will come out if relevant to the case.

Sorry, I can't get the quote thing to work properly but this comment was in regards to the mother being at the mail box. If you watch this clip you'll see the mother did that as a diversion tactic so that GBC could "escape" (as the news reporter describes it) into a neighbouring property to then be collected and driven away by his sister:

Body belongs to Baden-Clay - YouTube (see around the 1.20 minute mark)

Yes, and it was said that he was going to meet with the Barrister.

I think that's all from me for tonight. I just feel an overwhelming sense of sadness about it. So many lives have been torn apart. The poor girls. Her parents and extended family. And to her husband, if this is a statistical anomaly and he isn't involved in her death. Because the sad fact there is that irrespective of whether he did or didn't do it, he will come thru this having lost so much.

Good night everyone x

I know how you feel Ally I was putting wood on my fire and thought...Allison was going about her normal day on Thursday and proberbly never gave a thought that she would never do any of the mundane tedious chores we all do as Mothers ever again.

If in fact she did go to the Hairdressers she never would of thought that that would be the last thing she would do to pamper herself.

If she did go for a walk when she got home she would never of thought to take it all in and enjoty the moment because it would be her last.

I really hope she got to hug her kids and tell them she loved them on her last day on earth.....I hope they got to sing with her one last time and I really hope for their sake that there Daddy would never do this to them...Becaus if he did he has stripped them from not only their Mummy but also their Daddy and this is something that they will forever have to deal with.

It makes you think about being more grateful for all the things you hate to do because while ever you are doing them you are at least blessed to still be alive and loved by those you do them for.

Good night everyone x

So agree AllyG, goodnight.

Has anyone else watched this news clip from channel 10??

http://ten.com.au/ten-news-brisbane.htm?movideo_p=44240&movideo_m=185699

It reports that the autopsy is now complete but police with not be releasing a COD as yet.

Hopefully they are not too far away from making an announcement of some sort??

I did see that report but it puzzled me because it was only 2 days after it was reported that the autopsy and forensics would take at least a week and that a Cause of Death would not be announced before then. I can remember one of the news reports I saw said we won't know anything untl next week.

Unless the autopsy itself is completed but they do other forensic investigations which take longer. Maybe the autopsy itself is said to be offically completed when they have (sorry if anyone is squeamish) sewn the body back up, but they continue to do other tests after that. Not sure how it works.

I did see that report but it puzzled me because it was only 2 days after it was reported that the autopsy and forensics would take at least a week and that a Cause of Death would not be announced before then. I can remember one of the news reports I saw said we won't know anything untl next week.

Unless the autopsy itself is completed but they do other forensic investigations which take longer. Maybe the autopsy itself is said to be offically completed when they have (sorry if anyone is squeamish) sewn the body back up, but they continue to do other tests after that. Not sure how it works.

When my youngest brothers fiancee was killed last year it took some time before even her mother could find out the COD. With her they did the autopsy then they had other investigations they had to do. Then when everything they had to do was cleared they released her body to the family and the were able to FINALLY have the funeral. It was a very rough time for our family and her family but i believe sometimes it can take a fair bit of time. Her COD wasn't released as soon as the autopsy was done b ut i have no idea what happened after that was finished

Oh! I might be seeng it completley wrong...i'm sorry???

Do you see it as her feet towards the water?

I was thinking that if her hands were in fact tied that maybe it was premeditated and more of a planned attack?

I also believe that more then one person was involved as someone else stated.

Looking at t he footage from this http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...hters-killer-parents-plea-20120504-1y2iz.html the deceased is lying with her feet facing the river and a member of the investigation standing directly below the body. The deceased head is at the top corner of the concave shadow that is at the lhs of the footage. In this footage you can see the arm at the top of the body, not the one lying on the ground.

I might be wrong about the other arm: A few days ago I saw footage similar to this (I can't find the link but it was on one of the news pages) and it was from a slightly different angle and a little more closer in. I'm sure I saw both arms but perhaps I'm wrong on that.

Body belongs to Baden-Clay - YouTube (see around the 1.20 minute mark)

No! That isn't the footage I was speaking about...Although she does like to hang out at the post box alot...I will find it again and try to post link...The one I am talking about is quite strange behaviour. like most of her actions so far.. She really is a little ODD! IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lag87675