Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
is it possible that the found the phone at the roundabout and this is the odd thing that may have been seen?

Anything is possible...so yes, maybe.

I think we can all establish, it is likely that GBC is a suspect or atleast a major person of interest. He currently has custody of his children. Any information that the police may want to give the media, would have to be seriously considered before it is done so. Everytime the police specify information to the media (for public attention).................they are possibly, getting GBC closer to breaking point. Now people think breaking point means, confession. The police understand, confession is not always what happens when one cracks. If he cracks and is at home with the little ones...............who knows what may happen.

The police, for the care of those children.............and sorry to say, but to cover their bums from repercussion should anything happen to the children, cannot have the tables turned on them......................thus must be very careful and tread very lightly.

A very tender situation.

Could that be GBC lying down on the left of the picture - looks like a blanket over him with member of public/security assisting?

I was going to curb my desire to say more about this "accident", but seeing that its discussion is alive and well, here I go.

A relatively recent poster interpreted this as a serious accident. As a safety feature, modern cars are designed to crumple in crashes. Consequently, it's common to see badly crumpled cars in accidents in which the driver and passengers have gotten out unscathed.

If this was a suicide attempt (which I seriously doubt), it's a pretty pathetic one.

This photo of ??GBC lying on the ground is telling. I'd love to know what histrionics he pulled to convince the ambos that he needed hospitalisation. Particularly given that any reports of the "accident" stress how little BGC was injured.

This event smacks of a person trying to avoid something &/or get sympathy &/or distract interest from someone else who is getting all the attention. It's a little known fact that, during the uni exam period, the rate of student car prangs (on the way to an exam) and grandparent deaths goes through the roof. I have known some poor poor students who have lost every grandparent during a uni exam period - sometimes more than once.

Let's hope that GBC used the same cackhandedness he used in the "accident" to coverup any murderous acts.

I find the funeral notice in today's Courier Mail very interesting. It takes up[ two columns, is at the top of the page (the two columns wouldn't be cheap), It starts by saying wife of Gerald, devoted Mum, loving etc but only wife Gerald. Hav to go will post more later

Not only that it only names the girls and the Dickies. It doesn't actually name any of the BC clan except to say daughter in law etc. Seems like there are significant issues and fractures there.

here is the link - I'm not sure I've done it properly.

http://tributes.couriermail.com.au/...on-baden-clay-dickie&pid=157500203&fhid=12396

It probably would have cost a fortune to include everyone individually. And going by the part that says Much loved Sister and Sister-in-law of Vanessa and Bradley, Ashley and Lisa. Dear Granddaughter, Daughter-in-law, Sister-in-law and special Aunt, Niece and Cousin they have actually included everyone. I'm wondering if they are taking donations or whether you can send flowers. I would like to send some flowers but sometimes people decide they don't want them and ask for donations instead. Also i'm sure they're all talking because the dickies were around at Gerard's house the other day sorting it out for them to go home

IMO Perhaps another possibility in terms of another party known to family that was blackmailing or threatening them (unhappy real estate client, etc.) that turned tomurder.
Fits some elements.

I have been thinking along these lines too, if there is a threat to Gerards life as well it would explain his demeanour and the low profile he is keeping. Perhaps he borrowed money from the wrong people or in his desperate financial situation became involved in some illegal activity.

The police seem particularly interested in the family cars. The first thing I do when I get in someone else's car to drive is move the seat considerably and change the mirrors. If the killer used the car to transport the body then I doubt they would have thought to move the seat and mirrors back. If a police officer the same height as Allison got into the drivers seat I think they could tell if the last person driving was considerably taller or shorter than Allison.

If it was premeditated i don't think GBC did it but I think he knows who did or at most was involved after the fact. If he helped after the fact it greatly narrows down who may have killed her. If it was the "mistress" i think he would have rolled over on her pretty quick. The only people I could see a guy with already shady integrity and loyalty taking a fall for are his children or his parents. Obviously the children are too young to be involved and I am unsure of the motive his parents would have to kill her.

The only way i believe Gerard would be the perpetrator is if it was DV that went too far but if that was the case surely he would have confessed early to get a shorter sentence as I don't think he would seriously believe he could get away with it!

It probably would have cost a fortune to include everyone individually. And going by the part that says Much loved Sister and Sister-in-law of Vanessa and Bradley, Ashley and Lisa. Dear Granddaughter, Daughter-in-law, Sister-in-law and special Aunt, Niece and Cousin they have actually included everyone. I'm wondering if they are taking donations or whether you can send flowers. I would like to send some flowers but sometimes people decide they don't want them and ask for donations instead

Its written down the bottom hon, that they want donations for her fund. I think that would be best. If the Dickie's dont have much money and we know that GBC is in financial struggle (mind you I guess he has a barrister...poopooh) they may really need this money.

Its written down the bottom hon, that they want donations for her fund. I think that would be best. If the Dickie's dont have much money and we know that GBC is in financial struggle (mind you I guess he has a barrister...poopooh) they may really need this money.

Oh sorry i didn't see that i'm still waking up lol

I went back looking for a post made by Happy Medium but it seems to have disappeared ?

I have been thinking along these lines too, if there is a threat to Gerards life as well it would explain his demeanour and the low profile he is keeping. Perhaps he borrowed money from the wrong people or in his desperate financial situation became involved in some illegal activity.

The police seem particularly interested in the family cars. The first thing I do when I get in someone else's car to drive is move the seat considerably and change the mirrors. If the killer used the car to transport the body then I doubt they would have thought to move the seat and mirrors back. If a police officer the same height as Allison got into the drivers seat I think they could tell if the last person driving was considerably taller or shorter than Allison.

If it was premeditated i don't think GBC did it but I think he knows who did or at most was involved after the fact. If he helped after the fact it greatly narrows down who may have killed her. If it was the "mistress" i think he would have rolled over on her pretty quick. The only people I could see a guy with already shady integrity and loyalty taking a fall for are his children or his parents. Obviously the children are too young to be involved and I am unsure of the motive his parents would have to kill her.

The only way i believe Gerard would be the perpetrator is if it was DV that went too far but if that was the case surely he would have confessed early to get a shorter sentence as I don't think he would seriously believe he could get away with it!

I was just thinking maybe and only MAYBE he didn't do it. The reason being is the lawyer said that Gerard wasn't going to comment about who he thinks Killed Allison. I don't know where the link is but it was in one of the reports. Also he may be keeping out of the spotlight because of the children. I'm sure him (if not guilty) and the kids will still put up with alot of crap whichever way it works out :(

It probably would have cost a fortune to include everyone individually.

Very expensive. I remember my niece's passing. I wrote what I wanted, then looked at the cost... :what: Had to settle for "Natalie, We will always love you. Aunty ____ and Uncle ____. x" and even that was like $120....and that was 14 years ago.

It probably would have cost a fortune to include everyone individually. And going by the part that says Much loved Sister and Sister-in-law of Vanessa and Bradley, Ashley and Lisa. Dear Granddaughter, Daughter-in-law, Sister-in-law and special Aunt, Niece and Cousin they have actually included everyone. I'm wondering if they are taking donations or whether you can send flowers. I would like to send some flowers but sometimes people decide they don't want them and ask for donations instead. Also i'm sure they're all talking because the dickies were around at Gerard's house the other day sorting it out for them to go home

It says sister/sister in law then names 4 ppl.. I assume the first two are her brother & sister, who are the other two, their husbands and wives? Rather rude to include their names personally but not Gerard's sister (who seems to have had a decent relationship with her.. One article says Olivia saw Allison the week prior and spoke to her the night before she was killed :( why name only the relatives on Allison's side? Or are they blaming the whole family for what one person may have done?

On another note I just can't find the video of Insp Ainsworth with the questions from journalists grrr

It says sister/sister in law then names 4 ppl.. I assume the first two are her brother & sister, who are the other two, their husbands and wives? Rather rude to include their names personally but not Gerard's sister (who seems to have had a decent relationship with her.. One article says Olivia saw Allison the week prior and spoke to her the night before she was killed :( why name only the relatives on Allison's side? Or are they blaming the whole family for what one person may have done?

On another note I just can't find the video of Insp Ainsworth with the questions from journalists grrr

Maybe the Dickie's are aware that the BCs know more about his behaviour and are not informing the police about it, to cover for their relative.....That would be enough to prompt me to not include names.

Or they may be being rude.

IMO Perhaps another possibility in terms of another party known to family that was blackmailing or threatening them (unhappy real estate client, etc.) that turned tomurder.
Fits some elements of case:
Apparent recent financial difficulty
immediate police response (GBC could have told them they had received some threats)
why police are not putting out an alert to people in the area re their safety (ie. this crime was specific to the Bc family)
Why ABC may have stopped working at C21
Police raiding the office and looking at computers.
The comments made by ABC family and friends that they wish she had opened up to them more
This is just a theory but thought I would throw out again.

I was thinking that maybe there was a note found and that was the "unspecified observations." At first i thought it might have been a suicide note which would have somewhat explained thier immediate concern and search for ABC. But some kind of threatening note form a third party explains it better.

The only question is, would the note be a real threat, or something planted to cover up the murder?

Also, if it was suspected that a third party is involved, then why only focus on the B-C's cars?

Unless the police want to make it look like GBC is the main suspect while the net closes around the real culprit....

Maybe the Dickie's are aware that the BCs know more about his behaviour and are not informing the police about it, to cover for their relative.....That would be enough to prompt me to not include names.

Or they may be being rude.

Yeah I'm taking it as tho they aren't too happy with any of the family! It's always what isn't said that I pay attention to!!

MISSING PERSONS REPORTING:

Question: Do you need to wait 24 hours before reporting a person missing?
You do not have to wait 24 hours to report someone as missing. If you have serious concerns for the safety and welfare of a person, and their whereabouts are unknown, then you may immediately report them missing to your local police. Police will take a report where there are concerns for safety and welfare and their whereabouts are unknown.

http://www.missingpersons.gov.au/about-us/faqs.aspx#q0
I know someone whose ex husband took off late one night and his new 'love you long time' girlfriend reported him missing about 6 hours later telling the police he had been depressed and that it was not like him to be away all night.

The police took immediate action and went to their place, had a look around to see if they could find any clues and started searching in a few places where she said he might have gone.

In his case, they found him in one of those locations, pretty badly injured because he had tried to commit suicide.

I too would have expected a confession by now. I was trying to put myself and my hubby in ABC and GBC type situation, (and my husband and I have had some great fights over 15 odd years I must say) Now, if things went haywire and got physical, there is NO WAY he would cover it up. he would fess up straight away. I think unless GBC did not love his wife, you think he would do the same, how could you live with the guilt?? and as for him loving his wife, there has been plenty of innuendo and gossip regarding GBC's affair ( and I am sure men who love their wifes can still have affairs for all sorts of reasons), poor moral standards, bad husband, unethical and all the rest... BUT the fact is that the people that were closest to the family (ie locals) and school mums etcs, have spoken highly of him and Allison, as a good family, supportive etc. They assumedly lived together, worked together and parented together. I think you can dig up dirt on ANYONE, no matter how nice they seem. I know I seem like I chop and change my opinion every time I post, and I do entertain many many ideas about who is responsible, but imagine the grief a man would be experiencing, losing his wife and mother of his children and being innocent? he has been SLAUGHTERED.... I hope they come to a conclusion soon

Yeah I'm taking it as tho they aren't too happy with any of the family! It's always what isn't said that I pay attention to!!

For sure......Some people related to ex-rhodesians here state it as "bunkering down", the Baden-Clay's brother in law terms it as "private".....Queensland Police would probably term it as "withholding information" and the Dickies probably term it as "A%$EHOLES". I term it as all of the above, depending on what background one comes from, with much sway toward the Dickie's possible belief.

Thing is though, that the public is not necessarily privy to everything that is said, so it would be difficult to know exactly what it is that isn't said.

so the killer could have pulled over in the car and lightly thrown her body first, then scrambled down the steep bank and dragged her by her hands or feet into position up high under the bridge. someone mentioned posts ago that there is a place under trees where you can pull in by the bridge.

quoting alicat
If you see where the policeman on the bridge is looking down, there is a steep way to get down.

http://www.google.com.au/imgres?um=1...22&tx=75&ty=39

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member