Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it hard to believe that a lawyer would agree to that - it would make him an accomplice too almost?!?

And surely a lawyer would be aware that meeting in the middle of the night in a public place would not be wise!

I mean that the girls, S, H and E will need a different type of support than some other kids that have also lost their mums, but to illness, not this way. Hope you understand.

I like to remind myself of how young children can be remarkably strong. Allison studied psychology, and wasn't she interested in teaching emotional resilience to kids? I bet she instilled in them some great ways of thinking. It seems they have a lot of loving supporters to help them too.

I don't think this report has been previously posted??...if there's anyone you'd want to lead this case it would have to be Detective Superintendent Mark Ainsworth....

THE man who has become the public face of the investigation into the disappearance of Allison Baden-Clay has worked at the highest levels of crime-fighting in Queensland.
A search by The Courier-Mail of the public record reveals Detective Superintendent Mark Ainsworth worked in Queensland's State Crime Operations and the Australian Crime Commission before being appointed Metropolitan North's regional crime co-ordinator.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/ipad/baden-clay-case-the-investigator/story-fn6ck45n-1226345217423

The two bios are stark in contrast hey? Yay for getting murderers outta of jail, what a fabulous calling in life :/

How do you get from ABC's house to GBC parents' house - you go through that roundabout of serious police interest.

Maybe ABC (or her car) went through the roundabout but never returned - so someone may have driven her car back from the parents in law house back to her Brookfield home via the back way ie Rafting Ground Road so as not to draw suspicion to the vehicle.

Maybe ABC was deceased when her vehicle passed through the roundabout, and her body was transferred to another vehicle to be dumped! Perhaps her in laws or the lady friend had a role in helping the dump her body. Who knows- but what do the in laws drive? What colours are their cars and were they ever seen at this roundabout?

The distance that the Baden-Clay family put between themselves and Allison is palpable. The only in law family person who speaks of ABC with a bit of respect is Olivia.

Agree with the posts too of Miss Other Women/Art Teacher encouraging ABC's girls to draw pictures of mummy/Allison. And to me that is just purely horrificly bad taste -its just OFF!:puke::puke::puke::puke:

Agree with the posts too of Miss Other Women/Art Teacher encouraging ABC's girls to draw pictures of mummy/Allison. And to me that is just purely horrificly bad taste -its just OFF!:puke::puke::puke::puke:

We dont even know she did that... little girls always draw, they miss their Mum, I doubt they needed any prompting to draw their mum pictures. The ones for "Allison" could have been from their friends.

Maybe on the cctv camera at the round about, is GBCs car, closely followed by TM? Maybe they first see TM driving toward Brookfield Rd at an earlier time, then say an hour later, they see GBC AND TM driving past, turning right on to Moggill Rd, heading out toward Anstead.
Just a thought.....

I too hope and pray that if GBC is guilty, that he won't be allowed at the funeral tomorrow.... that the girls will be comforted by their loving maternal grandparents, and that given the situation, that NBC & EBC (and of course TM!) do not go either....

im guessing it would be null and void on a murder

Just to clear this up. If a policy holder is deceased under abnormal circumstances, the insurer will not pay out on the policy until such time as they have clarity over the circumstances. If it turns out that the primary beneficiary is convicted of a crime, then they are unable to make a claim on the policy. This came about some years ago as a result of the "proceeds of crimes act".
I hope this helps.

We dont even know she did that... little girls always draw, they miss their Mum, I doubt they needed any prompting to draw their mum pictures. The ones for "Allison" could have been from their friends.

sorry commented on incorrect post

That has touched me, that thought. :(

MAKARA....((((HUGS)))) Dont worry hon. I wasnt upset by/with you, or what you said. You are so right.....I was just thinking that it would be an awful thought. Shaking head....nonononono

Just doesn't seem right.

How do you get from ABC's house to GBC parents' house - you go through that roundabout of serious police interest.

Maybe ABC (or her car) went through the roundabout but never returned - so someone may have driven her car back from the parents in law house back to her Brookfield home via the back way ie Rafting Ground Road so as not to draw suspicion to the vehicle.

Maybe ABC was deceased when her vehicle passed through the roundabout, and her body was transferred to another vehicle to be dumped! Perhaps her in laws or the lady friend had a role in helping the dump her body. Who knows- but what do the in laws drive? What colours are their cars and were they ever seen at this roundabout?

The distance that the Baden-Clay family put between themselves and Allison is palpable. The only in law family person who speaks of ABC with a bit of respect is Olivia.

Sorry, I posted this in the wrong place, L, where did you get that emoticon?

Just to clear this up. If a policy holder is deceased under abnormal circumstances, the insurer will not pay out on the policy until such time as they have clarity over the circumstances. If it turns out that the primary beneficiary is convicted of a crime, then they are unable to make a claim on the policy. This came about some years ago as a result of the "proceeds of crimes act".
I hope this helps.

But could the kids get it?

im guessing it would be null and void on a murder

Sorry I should have also mentioned that it would not be automatically "null and voic" but "voidable". This is because it would depend on who was convicted, if indeed anyone for the murder. :jail::jail:

pugs and frogs - there are huge numbers of emoticons available just click the [More] at the bottom right of the Smilies when you write your message.

Well, here's a possibility:

* he's a weakling who lives in his mind rather than reality. Has leaned on others all his life, forced them to clean up his messes. He never accepts responsibility - always someone else's fault. Has only one thing going for him - gift of the gab, which comes easy for him because he's a self-absorbed fantastist and manipulator, user, etc.

* he's hopeless in bed, so his spouse pretty much gave up on that side of things anyway. Sir Galahad had proven himself a tadpole, not even a toad. Threw herself into her kids and plans for their future with herself as sole parent - and was actively pursuing same. While she'd initially been hurt and wounded by betrayal, her intelligence pulled her through. She saw him as a little boy, could see the years vanishing with no improvement in sight. And realised his betrayal/extra marital dalliances were more symptoms of his innate spite, resentment, jealousy, insecurity rather than of his libido. So she rose above the idiotic nonsense with the other-woman - even pitied her

* never in a million years would she stoop to snooping on her idiot spouse and his deluded lover. She would not give them that -- would not give that to any of them

* he's a gutless wonder. He knows everyone knows it. He got himself into major problems. Money. Promises and assurances he had no way of honouring. As usual, he figured someone-else would fix them or offer him a way out -- probably because they always had in the past. Problems compounded because others didn't have the luxury of living in la-la land like him - they had to eat, pay bills, etc.

* eventually, someone with a lot to lose was forced to take matters into their own hands. There were probably several tearing out their hair courtesy of the idiot by this stage. One or more got together. It went too far, went wrong. They tried to save their necks. Like fools, they asked the idiot to do ONE SIMPLE THING. And he stuffed up again and will destroy the lot of them as well as rendering innocents 'collateral damage' into the bargain

(all my opinion or possibly a rough draft for a book which will never be written)
You know him don't you!

Here is a challenge for those amoung us who fancy themselves as budding detectives....

Challenge 1:

Find the web page/s which shows the origins of the name Baden-Clay?

Hint: Grandmother was born Betty Baden-Powell (daughter of Lord Badenn Powell) and became Betty Clay in her early twenties when she married and remainded Betty Clay for the next 60 odd years untill her death (never had the name Baden-Clay). Betty had 4 kids all of whom were surnamed Clay, albeit one son, Robin, had the 2nd name of Baden (i.e. Robin Baden CLAY, not Robin BADEN-CLAY). One of those kids Nigel (GBCs father) changed his surname name by deed poll to Baden-Clay. Ask yourself why does a person do that when their parents, brothers and sisters all have the surname CLAY? Perhaps being able to milk the link to Lord Baden-Clay for all its worth... or perhaps they just liked the name. The unanswered bit... when did the change of name occur (i.e. before or after GBC born). Over to you super-sleuths.

Now get cracking!

Crack this one and I'll post your next challenge!

But could the kids get it?

Generally no. Most insurance policies have binding nominations as to who is the beneficiary of the policy. If a child were to be a beneficiary, then because they are a minor and this is not deemed to be "essential" then they require a trustee to act on their behalf. Normally if ABC had a life insurance policy, GBC would be the beneficiary. If it were the children then a trustee would have needed to be listed. (Most often this is the other spouse but in this case could have been the Dickies):twocents:

Cute, but the emoticons are making me nauseous... Or maybe I'm feeling ill thinking about tomorrow...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member