Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think people that were on Mt Crosby Rd have reported seeing vehicles on the road - no link sorry, comments made in an earlier thread. Maybe police have the phone ? has gone quiet on that front - no mention of it for a while.

This link (the day before Allison's funeral) http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...e-had-accomplice/story-e6freoof-1226351399375

<modsnip>

"Anyone who may have been driving on that intersection roundabout in particular, either coming out of Brookfield Rd or coming along Moggill Rd, we would please ask if you would contact Crime Stoppers," he said.
<modsnip>

Police are still looking for Mrs Baden-Clay's iPhone.

<modsnip>

BrookieLocal told us that Allison had mentioned that the kids were at a sleepover, so she had to have already dropped them off. We know that she was to be at West End the next morning no later than 9.00am. A few local members have said that, because of heavy traffic, she would have had to leave roughly 7.15 - 7.30am which means she wouldn't have been able to drop the kids off to school.

It makes sense to me that this was the reason the kids were at a sleepover on a school night. Whoever was minding them was going to take them to school. It also fits in with speculation that Allison & GBC were somewhat separated or at least on the verge of separating. If GBC was living there full time, you would think he would have dropped them to school and no need for the children to be spending the night elsewhere.

Like other couples who separate, sometimes tensions are simmering until the point in time when one of them starts moving their belongings out of the house and then things go downhill.

I'm wondering if GBC came to the home to collect some belongings while Allison was at the hairdressers and was still there when she got home. Emotions erupted which ended with Allison dying.

I also wonder if GBC was taking his belongings to the house of his female ex-colleague and knowing that she was expecting his return there that night, he contacted her and told her what happened. A plan was then made to hide the body.

The shunning of the public spotlight has already led to demands from local media that Mr Baden-Clay answer a series of questions about his wife and prompted an online frenzy of conspiracy theories. Police had not designated him a ''person of interest'' although they have seized some of Mr Baden-Clay's personal items from his parents' home.

Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/nat...ing-husband-20120511-1yicx.html#ixzz1ucBntu4d

DO YOU THINK THEY ARE REFERRING TO US???? HAHA....MOST DEFINATELY

HaHa! Minni we are very well behaved! have you seen some of the other threads!

If info received is correct, the criminal lawyer was present when the police arrived (unverified source)

The police arrived in response to a summons by the husband who claimed his wife was missing (police and media sources)

The husband called the police quite early in the day. Many of us have asked why he called the police so quickly

Would a top criminal lawyer advise his client to call the police so early if there was a chance the police would find incriminating evidence within the residence?

Wouldn't a criminal lawyer cover all bases: computers, phones, physical evidence of a struggle, files and documents, etc. etc.?

So, how long had the criminal lawyer been there before the police were called?

In order to cover all bases, tutor his client in what to do and say, wouldn't the criminal lawyer have needed to be there several hours before the police were called?

And wouldn't the lawyer have spoken with his client for some time before even deciding to set off for the client's home?

This pushes back the time frame even further, doesn't it ?

If we do some rough arithmetic in this hypothetical scenario:

* 7.30 police arrive ?

* 7.15 the children arrive back home ? (unverified source, time unknown)

* 7.00 a.m. the husband phones the police? (pure guesswork. could be totally wrong)

* 5.00 a.m to 7.00 a.m. the lawyer covers bases by deleting info on computers, arranging other material to be picked-up and removed from premises by his junior ? Tutors his nervous-wreck client in what to say to police? Instructs client to shower and change, clean-up bedroom, etc.?

* 4.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m. for lawyer to leave home and get to client's place?

* 3.00 a.m. to 4.00 a.m. discussing situation with client by phone ?

* 1.00 a.m. to 2.30 a.m. for husband to phone around frantically seeking assistance. Is finally provided criminal lawyer's contact details ?

* midnight to 1.00 p.m. for husband to get from wherever to home, quick whip-around the vehicle to clean up. Pacing up and down. Deciding to who to call ?

* wife died before midnight ? Phone ditched. Other items dumped, hidden

* wife departed hairdresser approx. 8.30 p.m.?

I can see the plausibility in some of this - but I just don't believe the lawyer would get this involved. As I've said before, it would make him an accomplice himself! This guy is good at what he does - he would not aid in covering anything up before the police were even called, at the risk of being struck off the roll of solicitors for unethical behaviour. If he had anything to do with these early stages, I believe his input would have been "ring the cops IMMEDIATELY and do not delay - any delay will make it look worse for you" and "I will be there when they arrive and assist you in dealing with their questions etc". That is all.

Also, I've been meaning to point his out for a while now each time there is confusion about the girls being at home in the morning, or going to school on particular days. Their school is very close to the house, close walking distance, so even if they have had a sleep over it might not be that unusual for them to be dropped back at home before going to school.

Yes I've been getting a bit confused about this point too - I understand how close the school is to the BC residence - but, wouldn't the whole point of having a sleepover, been that the friends dropped the girls to school too (as ABC had a conference and had to leave early etc etc)? If they dropped the kids back in the morning it kind of defeats the purpose.

In light of new information, my theory is this:
GBC and Mistress arrange to meet up near scout camp. GBC is running late, Allison joins the mistress to confront her. There is an altercation and Allison is accidentally killed or severely injured. GBC arrives and sees what has happened. Being spineless he says, "I want nothing to do with this, you're on your own" and drives off. The mistress is left with a body to dispose of, who does she call?

My bet is she calls NBC or EBC. S/he arranges to meet mistress near the roundabout, she picks him/her up, they go back, dispose of the body and E/NBC drives Allison's car back to the family home. Mistress then drops E/NBC back near roundabout, they go their separate ways.

GBC looks so guilty because he is technically involved, and his plea for her to return is so unbelievable because he already knows she is not going to return. He contacts lawyer Immediately because he knows he will be implicated by the involvement of the mistress.

This scenario does not take into account the "crime scene" at the house, nor the raised voices at the BC around 10pm. I do think the scout area may be involved in some way but later in the night I think.

I have just been to the hairdressers (I am keeping an eye on my husband right now!) and this is the gossip that is being repeated at the salon.

1. Allison and Gerard were separated and had been for quite some time.

2. He moved his office from the Brookfield roundabout to Taringa so he would be away from Allison and able to carry on the affair without her interference and knowledge.

Makes sense, my hairdresser says it is all most people talk about at the moment.

I

I can see the plausibility in some of this - but I just don't believe the lawyer would get this involved. As I've said before, it would make him an accomplice himself! This guy is good at what he does - he would not aid in covering anything up before the police were even called, at the risk of being struck off the roll of solicitors for unethical behaviour. If he had anything to do with these early stages, I believe his input would have been "ring the cops IMMEDIATELY and do not delay - any delay will make it look worse for you" and "I will be there when they arrive and assist you in dealing with their questions etc". That is all.

So what story would GBC be spinning to his lawyer? If this is truly the case - the lawyer would be of the understanding that GBC is guilty and if the solictor uncovered any evidence that indicated his guilt wouldn't GBC be required to plead Guilty or find another lawyer?

Also after GBC has been violent and seriously hurt ABC in the past I don't think she would go out at night and confront him or his mistress. She would be past caring about his actions and if she was undergoing counselling I doubt they would advise her to place herself in a potentially dangerous situation when she had been attacked by GBC before.

If laserdisc10 timeline is correct, there a lot of people out there who know what happened!!

:floorlaugh:

Camera, pretty girl, 'perfected salesman strut' ... this could go viral on youtube! 'how not to give a press conference in a murder investigation'

I actually find his approach to the reporter a bit immature. I have several (7) kids lol, his walk is almost child like, how I would see my boys approach me or hubby if they didn't want to talk to us but felt they had to (when they're in trouble). His arms are limp and kinda waving around by his side. It's like a mock performance of a kid "I don't wanna be here, I don't wanna talk to you".

If info received is correct, the criminal lawyer was present when the police arrived (unverified source)

The police arrived in response to a summons by the husband who claimed his wife was missing (police and media sources)

The husband called the police quite early in the day. Many of us have asked why he called the police so quickly

Would a top criminal lawyer advise his client to call the police so early if there was a chance the police would find incriminating evidence within the residence?

Wouldn't a criminal lawyer cover all bases: computers, phones, physical evidence of a struggle, files and documents, etc. etc.?

So, how long had the criminal lawyer been there before the police were called?

In order to cover all bases, tutor his client in what to do and say, wouldn't the criminal lawyer have needed to be there several hours before the police were called?

And wouldn't the lawyer have spoken with his client for some time before even deciding to set off for the client's home?

This pushes back the time frame even further, doesn't it ?

If we do some rough arithmetic in this hypothetical scenario:

* 7.30 police arrive ?

* 7.15 the children arrive back home ? (unverified source, time unknown)

* 7.00 a.m. the husband phones the police? (pure guesswork. could be totally wrong)

* 5.00 a.m to 7.00 a.m. the lawyer covers bases by deleting info on computers, arranging other material to be picked-up and removed from premises by his junior ? Tutors his nervous-wreck client in what to say to police? Instructs client to shower and change, clean-up bedroom, etc.?

* 4.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m. for lawyer to leave home and get to client's place?

* 3.00 a.m. to 4.00 a.m. discussing situation with client by phone ?

* 1.00 a.m. to 2.30 a.m. for husband to phone around frantically seeking assistance. Is finally provided criminal lawyer's contact details ?

* midnight to 1.00 p.m. for husband to get from wherever to home, quick whip-around the vehicle to clean up. Pacing up and down. Deciding to who to call ?

* wife died before midnight ? Phone ditched. Other items dumped, hidden

* wife departed hairdresser approx. 8.30 p.m.?

5am - 7am no chance a lawyer may coach and instruct on things a client should or shouldn't say or do, but they would NEVER interfere with evidence or a crime scene, that would make them liable to criminal charges....no lawyer would do this.

BrookieLocal told us that Allison had mentioned that the kids were at a sleepover, so she had to have already dropped them off. We know that she was to be at West End the next morning no later than 9.00am. A few local members have said that, because of heavy traffic, she would have had to leave roughly 7.15 - 7.30am which means she wouldn't have been able to drop the kids off to school.

It makes sense to me that this was the reason the kids were at a sleepover on a school night. Whoever was minding them was going to take them to school. It also fits in with speculation that Allison & GBC were somewhat separated or at least on the verge of separating. If GBC was living there full time, you would think he would have dropped them to school and no need for the children to be spending the night elsewhere.

Like other couples who separate, sometimes tensions are simmering until the point in time when one of them starts moving their belongings out of the house and then things go downhill.

I'm wondering if GBC came to the home to collect some belongings while Allison was at the hairdressers and was still there when she got home. Emotions erupted which ended with Allison dying.

I also wonder if GBC was taking his belongings to the house of his female ex-colleague and knowing that she was expecting his return there that night, he contacted her and told her what happened. A plan was then made to hide the body.

It could be this simple. Perhaps Gerard took advantage of Allison not being home to collect something and his mistress accompanied him - sort of thing you would do when you are in love. Perhaps even Allison came home and found them in a compromising position.

Allison would feel annoyed " I have told you not to bring that woman here" , an argument ensues, perhaps a physical one between Allison and the mistress, Gerard tries to pull them apart and gets involved, the mistress challenges him - her or me, and the situation accelerates and a pillow or hands are used to suffocate or strangle Allison, and then the deception begins.

Just on the children, we know they were at a sleepover and they live very close to the school, at 7.30 or before school wouldn't have been opened and perhaps they had no idea how to sign in for OHC or it wsn't opened yet, so who ever it is says, "Look Mummy is still home , want to go say good morning, perhaps they forgot something, they run and are confronted by Daddy and/or the solicitor and the reasonable question is where is Mummy? he answers the question strangely and gets them out of the house quickly. If the police arrive during this time, it could look really strange, in particular if he says the girls were at home all night and one of them contradicts him.

Also the dynamics of having three daughter, means one will be seen by her siblings to be Daddy's favourite, quite an important role in a family dynamic, protects Daddy from Mummy, loves him better then Mummy but not ion the same way as the mistress. Too many woman in your life Gerard, you can't keep all of them happy.

5am - 7am no chance a lawyer may coach and instruct on things a client should or shouldn't say or do, but they would NEVER interfere with evidence or a crime scene, that would make them liable to criminal charges....no lawyer would do this.

Of course they wouldn't. Where did all this talk about the lawyer being there come from?

If what I was told yesterday is factual ( from a very reliable source with no history of fabricating stories) 2 vehicles were seen in a public area near the scout ground, between the hours of interest. One was said to be a white 4wd and the other was parked very close behind it. Neither was towing a trailer. I personally believe the interest in the roundabout is to determine movements of the second vehicle, and if this is the case, due to the location, this vehicle is unlikely to belong to senior BC's, and the description of the second car did not match either of the cars known to be theirs either. I was also told the police have a huge amount of solid evidence on the main suspect, which I was assured is from a very connected person.

All still hearsay, but hope it's true.

Thanks for this - very interesting! If your belief that the interest in the roundabout is to determine the movements of the second vehicle, this would answer the repeated query as to why on earth the perpetrator would take that route in their vehicle, when it is much quieter and darker heading along RG Rd (rather than via the roundabout).

I know I am going to appear dimwitted for this, but what is the latest regarding lawyer being there in the morning? I have missed a bit whilst having my little breakdown yesterday and not caught up properly!!

It could be this simple. Perhaps Gerard took advantage of Allison not being home to collect something and his mistress accompanied him - sort of thing you would do when you are in love. Perhaps even Allison came home and found them in a compromising position.

Allison would feel annoyed " I have told you not to bring that woman here" , an argument ensues, perhaps a physical one between Allison and the mistress, Gerard tries to pull them apart and gets involved, the mistress challenges him - her or me, and the situation accelerates and a pillow or hands are used to suffocate or strangle Allison, and then the deception begins.

Just on the children, we know they were at a sleepover and they live very close to the school, at 7.30 or before school wouldn't have been opened and perhaps they had no idea how to sign in for OHC or it wsn't opened yet, so who ever it is says, "Look Mummy is still home , want to go say good morning, perhaps they forgot something, they run and are confronted by Daddy and/or the solicitor and the reasonable question is where is Mummy? he answers the question strangely and gets them out of the house quickly. If the police arrive during this time, it could look really strange, in particular if he says the girls were at home all night and one of them contradicts him.

Also the dynamics of having three daughter, means one will be seen by her siblings to be Daddy's favourite, quite an important role in a family dynamic, protects Daddy from Mummy, loves him better then Mummy but not ion the same way as the mistress. Too many woman in your life Gerard, you can't keep all of them happy.

Ohhh...that is an interesting thought about the kids being dropped off at school and seeing Allison's car still there when it wasn't supposed to be.

At this point, I do feel that GBC took advantage of Allison being at the salon to stop by and collect some stuff and she came home before he expected her to. The only reason I don't think that he had someone with him is surely this person wouldn't stand by while someone was choking the life out of someone else, but who knows. Maybe GBC saw Allison's car in the parking lot and seized the opportunity to go to the house without having to interact with her but she came home before he finished.

I could imagine a woman coming home to find her husband packing his stuff into his car and all hell breaking loose.

Ohhh...that is an interesting thought about the kids being dropped off at school and seeing Allison's car still there when it wasn't supposed to be.

At this point, I do feel that GBC took advantage of Allison being at the salon to stop by and collect some stuff and she came home before he expected her to. The only reason I don't think that he had someone with him is surely this person wouldn't stand by while someone was choking the life out of someone else, but who knows. Maybe GBC saw Allison's car in the parking lot and seized the opportunity to go to the house without having to interact with her but she came home before he finished.

I could imagine a woman coming home to find her husband packing his stuff into his car and all hell breaking loose.

oh yes, what time did someone say previously that a resident saw the prado with all four doors open? was it early in the evening (that would fit your theory) or middle of the night (not likely to be packing your belongings then)

I think this observation re times is spot on!

Things I have previously noted:

1. Trailer & Roundabout Camera & White SUV (prado ?) - Prado tow ball - still nothing although Thursday evening around 3am, just gone when police were re-enacting at Kenmore, with the camera on roundabout, a white SUV towing a trailer went through. Earlier, just after 12 am, a white SUV went through, both with white rear tyre covers. Later in the morning, the camera went down for some reason. Why was that? Were the police showing the actual footage on the live camera stream so that the public could make comments on forums like this to confirm their own identifications?

2. Mistress - I believe TM is not the mistress. I am interested in a 22 year old who works in the rental division of C21 Westside, whom GBC is recent friends with on both of her Facebook profiles. Seems odd to have a boss be Facebook friends with. GBC seems thrilled with her listings on the C21 Westside Facebook page!

3. Missing iPhone & Computer & Social Media & Phone records. iPhone records. Surely the police are able to piece together communications between relevant people including ABC. Does or did GBC have an iPhone. Was GBC a frequent poster on Facebook. He has some 282 friends. Has anyone come forward to say his activity has changed? Did he have location services on? What did staff in the C21 Westside office know about the personal / home situation. What about the hairdresser? They are therapists, that know the deepest secrets of their customers. What is he/she saying about what was on ABC's mind?

4. The time that GBC last saw ABC. What is the official record here? 1. Did she go for walk 2. GBC go to bed while she was watching the Footy Show or 3. Both go to sleep together on the night she went missing?

5. Toxicology & Autopsy Report - what were the conclusions here. Was she drugged, and/ or strangled and/or bludgeoned etc etc

6. Police may have to change their tack as the perpetrator has obviously out played them to date, given what we understand to be the broad facts of this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard