Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, I'm not following? I've seen that footage previously and didn't see a man desperate for his wife to be found alive and well, I didn't really see anything genuine...

Yes Shel :) exactly what I meant.

I was posting it as a reminder, in light of some reactions to today's sadface.

In the photo above NBC is standing near his wife ... Look above Mrs Dickie's shoulder ... Is face is partially blocked by a taller man wearing glasses

Both girls were crossing there arms....now I'm no psychologist but that is not a natural reaction. It's a sense of anger....

Sometimes children do this when they are uncomfortable or unsure of themselves. If you google body language you can see that it can represent a number of things but in children it can demonstrate that they are "trying to hide behind something". The children were in front of a lot of people (including the media) for a very sad event in their lives so I am sure they felt "threatened" or uncomfortable in some way. It would be very hard to say what a natural reaction would be for a child attending the funeral of their mother who has died under such tragic circumstances. My heart just aches for them.

Sorry, I'm not following? I've seen that footage previously and didn't see a man desperate for his wife to be found alive and well, I didn't really see anything genuine...

Exactly!

There is a pic of Olivia hugging ABC's Best Friend Kerry-Anne - They look very close and another with Kerry Anne in the background looking destroyed and anabsolute mess.....I don't know what I would do if I lost my besty....She is the person I love like I love my husband (without the intamcey of course) the one I tell my deepest darkest secret, the one I turn to when I need help and know she will be there when I need it no matter what time of the day.....I think Kerry knows what happened to ABC, I believe ABC knew her movements that night and exactly what was happening in her Marriage and Business.

I think Kerry has probably had words with GBC if she had any suspicion that he has done this....And in fact if ABC was missing that night, then Kerry should of been GBC's first port of call because her best friend would of been out looking for her no matter what time it was...I know I would of if it was my best friend...Dressing Gown and Slippers and all!

It just means she is closing herself off. Maybe she was closed off to her mum being driven away in a hearse (because she wants mommy back) I dont feel it's anger......She is obviously distraught, she is the one who was kneeling on the ground....Poor lil chooky.

I'd be closed off for that too.

Ive been suckered in by the belief that maybe GBC didnt do it. I felt what I saw was genuine grief and a darn good dad. I cant imagine a darn good dad would have have done that too mommy. :( (god i hope not)

Nigelaine looked sad......and defiant to me. In a way, if I was being accused of being a murderer/accomplice....and was being highly criticised all over the place (by me included).....because of my parenting, my relationship with my husband, my way of life overall..........in amongst the grief would also be some defiance on how people are perceiving me.

Very sad.....Those photos are saddening.

If GBC was doing the good ole crocodilium tears, then he put on a good performance...............because he sure has me almost convinced.

Dear Angel 1,

Yes, everyone is entitled to an opinion. But an 'IMO' should be based upon some time, research, interpretation and some facts here. Have you Read all the way through since Thread 1? I have. There have been some thought-provoking and hearfelt intuition, ideas based on what 'evidence' we can glean from what has been public information. And a good investigation, forum discussion, of the facts at websleuths based on limited information. So, before you say GBC is innocent until proven guilty - spend some time reviewing ALL the information that has been logged here the past 2 weeks. I have been reading since Thread 1. This is my first comment and I have just joined the forum. I am an ex-Qlder. I have close family who live in Kenmore/Anstead. I have spent a considerable part of my career in character-analysis and latterly in law/barrister land. So I am very interested in what has happened in Brookfield. But beyond all that I am a mum of a beautiful young daughter myself - I almost lost my battle in the cancer fight a few years ago - and it TRULY breaks my heart to think of those gorgeous little girls without a mum. And I just know as a mum of a daughter, ABC would have fought like a banshee if she was threatened/hurt/in danger - to survive, live, get back to, and take care of those beautiful daughters - whatever it took. BUT, something went VERY WRONG THERE and IMO the man we think is implicated IS. I'll eat my hat and more if he's not. Read the Threads, do some homework. We've not had inputs from Maverick for some time, but perhaps like me, with a lack of new evidence there was really little to discuss the past week or so. We still wait for NEW EVIDENCE. I looked again, after 2 weeks, at that initial interview the media did with GBC about his 'missing' wife - shady, eye-evasive, seeking 'sympathy' for his little 'ding'/accident - what an incredible NARCISSIST. I have spent years/decades analyzing human behaviour, body language, personality types etc - IMO not an innocent bystander. Again, if I'm wrong will EAT MY HAT AND MORE. GLAD TO BE PROVEN wrong for the sake of her daughters. But don't think I will be....x

The fathers arm is touching her! that would have no idea about media just that everyone loves mummy

Can i add that the eldest girl has her hand nearest the cameras raised to her face, and Allison's mother also has her arms crossed over her body in the direction of the camera.

IMO their body language suggests that they are feeling exposed by the media presence.

I fear for the children! When there is abuse (assumption) in a home, kids of that age see and hear and understand perfectly (maybe not so much the youngest one). The crossed arms to me indicates not wanting to accept what has happened. Totally closed to the whole situation. If there was a history of DV (more than verbal), those kids know! Would there be some brainwashing going on now? Make them forget whatever they have seen? Daddy hurt Mummy all the time! No, no, ... it's not what you think .... etc.

He looks under a lot of strain (IMO guilt for the children & fear of what will happen next) and he may snap (like in other intimate homicide cased we have heard of).

Her parents are so estoic! They have a pretty good idea of what happened to their daughter and must be wanting to scream it out to the World! ... but, for the sanity of their granddaughters, they put up a strong front today. Their body language says it all. Not one look towards him, just the little ones!

What a sad, sad situation!

The very specific time frame the Police have mentioned in regard to the roundabout has me intrigued. We know that Allison's cause of death has not yet been released to the public but I'm wondering if forensics' have in fact determined her time of death? Between 11:30pm Thursday 19th and 4:00am on Friday?
This is speculation on my part.

The time of death will have occurred sometime between when she was last seen by someone other than the husband and when her body was found. The autopsy and toxicology reports won't give a very accurate determination on time.

Is there a trailer involved? First thing I noticed when I saw the white prado was a tow ball. Its stood out~ so, if there is, who's trailer is it? I also noticed all those deer, gazelle skulls and horns on BC seniors house. Are those heirlooms from safari hunting days? Surely, there must be some evidence re iPhone locations or at least tracking movements of use prior? What about BDC young real agency estate friend? Anyone see a 20 something short buxom blonde at the Funeral?

Hey well done you! thats really interesting that is a real "defiant" body language middle child as well sorry but (im a mum) first child born out of love second born cause mum has so much more love to give third child lets try and make this marriage work - im so sorry dont mean to offend anyone this is just IMO

That statement is all sorts of wrong...

If I were guilty, I would use the back door...If I were innocent and presumed guilty and hated by the entire world? I'd use the back door

You see, I disagree. If I was innocent presumed guilty by all, this would be the one moment I would be determined to find an inner strength and walk in the front door in front of everyone, for my wife. I would think that she is the only one that matters right now, and she knows I didn't do this.

Not sure if you are meaning me in particular. I have always been open minded to the thought he could be innocent and there was possibly more to it. Particularly the longer things have dragged out. I am hoping he is. I sway back and forth though sometimes on what I think. Cause I guess we don't know. And I've tried to steer clear of outright accusing and treating as fact that he did.

You would feel for the guy if he's innocent. I know there are so any factors that make one think he's guilty. Maybe the police are taking so long to arrest someone because it's not GBC, so it's not just finding evidence, it's actually finding the person too.

In Thread 5 someone mentioned legal proceedings with Flight Centre (sorry can't find post) - apparently GBC was sued for fraud.

Is there a trailer involved? First thing I noticed when I saw the white prado was a tow ball. Its stood out~ so, if there is, who's trailer is it? I also noticed all those deer, gazelle skulls and horns on BC seniors house. Are those heirlooms from safari hunting days? Surely, there must be some evidence re iPhone locations or at least tracking movements of use prior? What about BDC young real agency estate friend? Anyone see a 20 something short buxom blonde at the Funeral?

Are you implyimg there was a "fresh affair" I know TM was over

The time of death will have occurred sometime between when she was last seen by someone other than the husband and when her body was found. The autopsy and toxicology reports won't give a very accurate determination on time.

Someone other than her husband? At the moment it would seem that GBC is the last known person to have seen her alive.

IMO their body language suggests that they are feeling exposed by the media presence.

Who's decision was it to make the funeral public? Personally I think it should have been private - out of respect for the little girls essentially.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhatHappenedToJAB