Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I am very happy to read the lawyer may have been there so early in the piece. He really is clueless about faking what a spouse of a missing person would actually do. Likely too much of a cowardly nervous nelly to face police alone even initially, when you'd assume their suspicions would be lowest. Scared enough to crash a car a few days later. I too rewatched the "little bit hurt" media appearance and any sympathy provoked by the funeral evaporated. I agree there are many reasons he could be feeling genuine emotion at the funeral. He looked worried versus grieving to me. More of a frown than oblique eyebrows.

If what I was told yesterday is factual ( from a very reliable source with no history of fabricating stories) 2 vehicles were seen in a public area near the scout ground, between the hours of interest. One was said to be a white 4wd and the other was parked very close behind it. Neither was towing a trailer. I personally believe the interest in the roundabout is to determine movements of the second vehicle, and if this is the case, due to the location, this vehicle is unlikely to belong to senior BC's, and the description of the second car did not match either of the cars known to be theirs either. I was also told the police have a huge amount of solid evidence on the main suspect, which I was assured is from a very connected person.

All still hearsay, but hope it's true.

Maybe someone else did say something? I would have bet my life on that.... Thanks for correcting me. Maverick was def in the know as 1 of his comments from that post, I have only heard 1 place else and that was a police friend of mine. I wont repeat it as I promised not to discuss but it was just simply regarding their marital situation and has been posted many times.

Come back Maverick!

Ok...just spoke to my sis for clarification as we have both been following Mavericks post. I stand corrected. You are both right, Maverick did not state what was found. My sis and I came to the conclusion that Maverick meant blood after she was told by someone else who knows a Police Officer. Possible hearsay...possibly correct, but at this stage totally unsubstantiated.

Maybe someone else did say something? I would have bet my life on that.... Thanks for correcting me. Maverick was def in the know as 1 of his comments from that post, I have only heard 1 place else and that was a police friend of mine. I wont repeat it as I promised not to discuss but it was just simply regarding their marital situation and has been posted many times.

Come back Maverick!

He's not listening ... yep - he was def in the loop. Give your police friend a pat on the back from me! I think they all need a pay rise! Good and bad in every profession, but the police out there busting a gut trying to catch whoever did this are hero's in my eyes!

Hi guys, couldn't think to come back here yesterday. I was able to watch some footage and I was incredibly sad. The wind knocked out my internet today so I am still trying to catch up but noticed that I have caused some confusion re the trailer. SORRY It's on the last page of the previous thread if you want to see it. What happened was - I was watching the Kenmore camera and another member was talking about the possibility of a trailer involved.. Anyway I went away for a bit came back and at the exact moment a vehicle and a trailer came on the screen .It was just an incredible coincidence UNLESS they were doing a reenactment. Because really at 323am I would find it odd to see someone carrying a trailer...... So anywho sorry.......

Well I am very happy to read the lawyer may have been there so early in the piece. He really is clueless about faking what a spouse of a missing person would actually do. Likely too much of a cowardly nervous nelly to face police alone even initially, when you'd assume their suspicions would be lowest. Scared enough to crash a car a few days later. I too rewatched the "little bit hurt" media appearance and any sympathy provoked by the funeral evaporated. I agree there are many reasons he could be feeling genuine emotion at the funeral. He looked worried versus grieving to me. More of a frown than oblique eyebrows.

I could understand the lawyer presence, but no legal rep in their right mind would have allowed Little Lord Fauntleroy to give that media interview. It was either done without the lawyer's knowledge, IMO, or the lawyer should be sacked. As it is unlikely they would have done anything without legal advice if they had a lawyer engaged, I find it much easier to believe he got the lawyer when the family realised how poorly GBC was capable of expressing himself in relation to Allison's disappearance.

Oh and I can't believe that I have to take my daughter to her first school dance....All I want to do is stay here and catch up and to tell you about a very close friend who was at the funeral yesterday. Til later : )

This is my first post after reading the threads. It's an interesting case, a lot of mystery, but very sad for all of those involved not least for those young girls.

The picture at the funeral of GBC with his arms around the three girls, he looks the most sad that I've seen him pictured since it started. No matter what happened to Allison this can't have been enjoyable for him and he did have a life with her. If he was involved in her death I'd be surprised if it were premeditated and he didn't care for her at all.

Now to share a theory circulating the local grapevine and rumour mill to see if any sleuths can prove or disprove it. I don't post it as fact but it's another angle to look at this from that i havent seen mentioned and is a possibility that I'd be interested in your thoughts on. The theory goes like this...

ABC and GBC were separated. She had become aware of an affair GBC was having and he was meant to have ended it with them having councilling. Apparently it wasn't over. According to this rumor GBC and the mistress would use the scout camp to meet. On this particular night the girls were at a sleepover so the thought is that she drove out to confront them there. The theory is that whatever happened to Allison happened there and that her car was then returned somehow to the house.

What so you think of this theory sleuths? Running with this idea how do you think things might have happened? It seems to me to be a viable theory to consider.

Now that is a weird comment...somehow it sends the hair on the back of my neck up high....eewwww. You must be a very close friend, relly....standing up for a piece of jelly like "IT".

I don't even know him personally. Was just a comment responding to others ideas about his beard. Would hardly say I was standing up for him - just putting another idea out there. As most of us have thought him guilty through speculation - we won't know until QP arrest someone - which I hope they do soon.

And I think he did have something to do with her death. I'm on Allison's "side" in this. Hence my earlier comments in a previous thread, that I worry about everyone's comments about the family members, on both sides, in all this - whether he's guilty or not. They are all those girls have, and need going forward, and I would hate for them to read this forum in the future. I have children exactly the same ages and know how inquisitive they are, regardless of topic. Would only be natural for them to look up their mother's/family name - haven't we all been doing the same?

I could understand the lawyer presence, but no legal rep in their right mind would have allowed Little Lord Fauntleroy to give that media interview. It was either done without the lawyer's knowledge, IMO, or the lawyer should be sacked. As it is unlikely they would have done anything without legal advice if they had a lawyer engaged, I find it much easier to believe he got the lawyer when the family realised how poorly GBC was capable of expressing himself in relation to Allison's disappearance.

Or the interview was done because there was a very attractive female journalist standing in the driveway! As you watch the clip look at he approaches that said attractive journalist - head tilted, mimicking her stance...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c76CI6vtixI"]The Gerard Baden-Clay Interview, (His wife Allison Beden-Clay still missing) UPDATE BODY FOUND - YouTube[/ame]

Does he say... Ï'm trying to look after my children at the moment... THEY'VE got three young girls?"

At this time, Websleuths does not allow or condone the discussion of psychics, tarot readings, numerology or the paranormal.

We appreciate their efforts, but feel this is not always the best aid in helping victims or their families.

SoSueMe
WS Admin. Mgr./Co-Owner

If what I was told yesterday is factual ( from a very reliable source with no history of fabricating stories) 2 vehicles were seen in a public area near the scout ground, between the hours of interest. One was said to be a white 4wd and the other was parked very close behind it. Neither was towing a trailer. I personally believe the interest in the roundabout is to determine movements of the second vehicle, and if this is the case, due to the location, this vehicle is unlikely to belong to senior BC's, and the description of the second car did not match either of the cars known to be theirs either. I was also told the police have a huge amount of solid evidence on the main suspect, which I was assured is from a very connected person.

All still hearsay, but hope it's true.

I hope this is true. It sounds like a resonable scenario.

There are some people with very kind hearts on this forum - which leads me to the conclusion I have a swinging brick in my thoracic cavity.

Any man that has an extra marital affair deserves no respect in my books.

And 'IF' GBC is involved in this in any size, shape or form ( even if the Triads or the Mafia are involved! no I am not serious! this isn't another wild theory!) then I hope the image of the grief on his daughters faces as they farewelled their mum, is imprinted on his brain and haunts him forever.

This is my first post after reading the threads. It's an interesting case, a lot of mystery, but very sad for all of those involved not least for those young girls.

The picture at the funeral of GBC with his arms around the three girls, he looks the most sad that I've seen him pictured since it started. No matter what happened to Allison this can't have been enjoyable for him and he did have a life with her. If he was involved in her death I'd be surprised if it were premeditated and he didn't care for her at all.

Now to share a theory circulating the local grapevine and rumour mill to see if any sleuths can prove or disprove it. I don't post it as fact but it's another angle to look at this from that i havent seen mentioned and is a possibility that I'd be interested in your thoughts on. The theory goes like this...

ABC and GBC were separated. She had become aware of an affair GBC was having and he was meant to have ended it with them having councilling. Apparently it wasn't over. According to this rumor GBC and the mistress would use the scout camp to meet. On this particular night the girls were at a sleepover so the thought is that she drove out to confront them there. The theory is that whatever happened to Allison happened there and that her car was then returned somehow to the house.

What so you think of this theory sleuths? Running with this idea how do you think things might have happened? It seems to me to be a viable theory to consider.

Welcome susan.

It's an interesting theory, but i don't understand why Allison would go out and confront them if she and Gerard were seperated?

Welcome susan.

It's an interesting theory, but i don't understand why Allison would go out and confront them if she and Gerard were seperated?

She might have finally had enough of his cheating and went there to catch them out and to have it out with them and to tell him that she had had enough and was going to divorce him and take the kids etc.

The business was in trouble, a costly divorce and custody fight is the last thing that GBC would have wanted at the moment. Maybe that made him SNAP!

It seems paradox and susans info is in a similar vein. I think Allison would confront them even if separated. They may have been separated but in counseling trying to work things out (so Allison thought). Not all separations end in divorce ... Or murder. I think this theory is very plausible and would account for the police inquiries into car movements. His car goes through, mistress goes through, Allison goes through, he or mistress come back, go back again, all three cars come back. All this moving around would take a few hours ... Say between 11.30 - 4am?

Little bit off topic but did they own their house or renting? It's been mentioned there were financial issues at play? Enough for them to have lost their home or bankrupted?

But wouldn't that back road (sorry i can't remember the name of it) have been the most logical route for both GBC and ABC to drive to the scout grounds?

The police were asking if anyone had seen thier cars at the roundabout.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lilhuda