Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just keep in mind the big public cases of the past. Jon Benet Ramsey for instance. Parents were innocent trial by media. I'll bet Lindy :jail:
chamberlain would advise innocent people to lawyer up from day one. Also the legal eagle GBC has employed has represented several other high profile cases and may have approached GBC offering his services.:moo:

Why would you get a lawyer when your wife is only missing a couple of hours, and she is being treated as a missing person, and you are asking for her to please "come home"? If you were totally innocent, at that stage you wouldnt be thinking there was any crime involved.

I agree...the police will get whoever killed Allison.

Funeral has been held...Mother's Day is over....

I'm thinking we'll start hearing some more soon. Tests will be back...media will be busting their twitters to get that info out.

Well we hope so. But then we've absorbed a lot of tv/movie murder-mysteries which of necessity require a solution and justice within the space of one to one and a half hours

In reality, things aren't always that neat. For instance, remember the learned member who posted several threads back about the length of time sometimes/often involved in toxicology/forensics? From memory, that member recounted a case whereby six or more months were needed to establish the length of time a body had been in one place, later moved by whatever forces to a secondary and possibly third location, based on cultivation of agents in a lab. Nothing emerged after 3 months, but after six months, things were looking clearer

Why would you get a lawyer when your wife is only missing a couple of hours, and she is being treated as a missing person, and you are asking for her to please "come home"? If you were totally innocent, at that stage you wouldnt be thinking there was any crime involved.

For originality, you can't beat the 'we would like Allison returned to us' comment, coupled with words to the effect: ' Darling Al -- please come home'

As yet, do we even know definitively whether ABC was declared missing after a late night walk or an early morning walk? Has that been clarified beyond doubt?

Do you think police would have had the opportunity to bug the snr bc residence?

You can bet if the police suspected foul play and had court issued warrants to search they would probably extend them to listening devices if required. The police who install these do at any hour of the day, whether you're home or not. That's how stealth and clever they are.

:what::what::what::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

As yet, do we even know definitively whether ABC was declared missing after a late night walk or an early morning walk? Has that been clarified beyond doubt?

Not that I'm aware of. Interesting how some media reports manage to combine the two

HI Lyndylogic and welcome to the forum.

I did not see this quote in the article, but I recognise the first bit as being from one of my favorite poems "The Morning of the Dead" by Judith Wright. I don't know if Vanessa was consciously quoting the poem or not, but here is the part of the poem it is from. I think it is very fitting to Allsion's untimely death:

Time's not for weeping.
Time and the world press on. So take life further,
Let the thin bubble of blown glass, the passion
of vision that is art, refine, reflect and gather
the moving pattern of all things in consummation
and thier rejoicing.

For this is what the dead desire - thier meaning.
"I was borne down; my work was left unfinished;
alive i turned to stone; my love was ruined;
ignorance, opression, pain left my sight tarnished,
my world corrupt and dying.

Oh make me perfect.
Burn with a fire of sight the substance of my sorrow.
Take what i was and find in it that truth
the universes on thier holy journey
watch with thier eyes of fire. Illuminate my death.
Till all the dead stand in thier essence shining
Time has not learned its meaning."

Thanks Paradox good find .....but look at the next part of that paragraph that I have bolded in BLUE..........SO TRUE, so this is what her family know of her life now that they wished they good have helped her with before her demise!!!!!

Gawd it is quiet today! No Google alerts, nothing much in the Media etc. I feel that it's the calm before the storm. Something's going to happen very soon IMO.

Gawd it is quiet today! No Google alerts, nothing much in the Media etc. I feel that it's the calm before the storm. Something's going to happen very soon IMO.

Tempting to think that, but it's been reported here by someone from the senior BCs street that police were door-knocking there last night, which indicates investigators are working hard to get to grips with what are seeming more and more to be a bunch of crafty beggars?

Well we hope so. But then we've absorbed a lot of tv/movie murder-mysteries which of necessity require a solution and justice within the space of one to one and a half hours

In reality, things aren't always that neat. For instance, remember the learned member who posted several threads back about the length of time sometimes/often involved in toxicology/forensics? From memory, that member recounted a case whereby six or more months were needed to establish the length of time a body had been in one place, later moved by whatever forces to a secondary and possibly third location, based on cultivation of agents in a lab. Nothing emerged after 3 months, but after six months, things were looking clearer

I think we're all aware of the "neatness" of tv/movie murders...personally I don't watch them.

I was referring to the tests being due back very soon...this week. I did hear week before last at least some of the tests were due back last week.

Obviously all the tests won't be back but whatever does come back the media will be on to it in an instant.

For originality, you can't beat the 'we would like Allison returned to us' comment, coupled with words to the effect: ' Darling Al -- please come home'

she seemed normal, DELIGHTFUL.........please darling Al come home....

Delightful?????? you have to be kidding me!!!

she seemed normal, DELIGHTFUL.........please darling Al come home....

Delightful?????? you have to be kidding me!!!

They gave her a list of superlatives. Told her to pick a few. She mouthed the entire list

I think you could be right. Let's hope.

On the subject of tests....

May 14, 2012

A SCIENTIST who gave forensic evidence in the defence of Lindy Chamberlain says Allison Baden-Clay's body would be telling the story of her death to detectives investigating her murder.

As police reveal they are close to an arrest, one of Australia's best-known biological scientists, professor emeritus Barry Boettcher, said pathology results would be telling police what Mrs Baden-Clay can't.

Her body was discovered by a passing canoeist, who spotted her lying on the bank of the creek under a bridge.

It is not known whether she had been there the entire time, whether she had been moved, or whether heavy rain in the days before the discovery washed her downstream.

Prof Boettcher said in many cases, it could be easily determined.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...ests-says-expert/story-e6freoof-1226354327501

Itsthevibe, IMO this is the biggest question that needs to be answered if he is in fact innocent!

Known fact...ABC and GBC DO NOT HAVE SAME DNA....! lol!
Coolcat...no family members are allowed to assist in a homicide or potential homicide search....including at Command Centre!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sumner