Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had an unshakable feeling that it was a drugging too. The POI doesn't seem the type to "get his hands dirty". Also, blood marks in a home or car can give away too many secrets. I have lots of things going on in my head where I have built on this but as it's all purely speculation, and my wild imagination, I don't think it's something I should expand on at this time.

I must admit that I do prefer the idea of her just falling asleep rather than facing some kind of physical violence as her last ever memory.

When i looked at the cards it seemed to indicate something in a drink given during a festive and " happy atmosphere" and that things turned nasty later.
Looks to me like there were three people in a room during this time.

Of course i should offer the traditional disclaimer here that " tarot is only for not to be used for decision making or taken as fact" etc etc only really its only a guide for intuition which plenty of others are using here too.

It would be nice to think A didnt suffer through some of the terrible senarios we imaginine but some alternative just seem so sinister too.

When this case first appeared in media...it was reported Alllison had gone for a walk...it never mentioned a time from what I recall.

It wasn't until days later that was changed by police saying "he'd maintained he last saw his wife watching television at their home about 10pm that Thursday night".

He had phoned Allison's parents & told them "she went for a walk".

Well, that is not good. Not good at all.

I wish the tests were completed. I feel like we are all just in a waiting room knowing the inevitable conclusion. And it is a very sad one. :tears:

Wonder if some helpful little tipster got in early with the media and planted this version?

And this helpful little tipster also happened to be related to one of the main POIs maybe even his parents. Something like 'I was driving on the other side of Brookfield Road having been to the office and saw Allison walking but thought she was getting her exercise in before her big day on Friday and did not want to disturb her'?

Who else believes she actually went for a walk at 10pm? IMO she didnt. Who would go for a walk at that time? it dosnt make sense. Its too late to go walking if she had a busy day the next day.
It would be interesting to know if he actually called around her friends and family earilier before 7.30am reporting to police in the morning.

her phone issue also dosnt make sense. If "supposebly" she went to commit suicide like they are trying to hint out at the start when they reported her missing- i doubt she would have taken her phone with her. To me, this phone has something on it. otherwise, why couldnt he just have deleted sms's, or photos or videos and left the mobile at home.??? I think there is something more to the story about her phone. I hope its found sooner or later.

I agree with you about the drugging, will be interesting to see what the tox reports say.

If she was drugged, and strangled as one post has said, then a woman could have been able to strangle her with no resistance, or GBC would not have to look her in the eye.

This is the very first listing from Qld Police....

Missing person, Brookfield

On April 20, 2012, 6:01 pm ....Police are seeking public assistance to help locate missing 43-year-old woman, Allison Baden-Clay.

Ms Baden-Clay was last seen at a residence on Brookfield Road at Brookfield around 10pm last night.

She is described being Caucasian, has blonde hair and is around 165cm tall with an average build. She was last seen wearing grey track suit pants and a grey/black top with white running shoes.

Police are urging anyone who may have seen Ms Baden-Clay last night or today to contact Crime Stoppers.

http://qpsmedia.govspace.gov.au/2012/04/20/missing-person-brookfield/

As yet, do we even know definitively whether ABC was declared missing after a late night walk or an early morning walk? Has that been clarified beyond doubt?

She was declared missing when her husband called the Police the Friday morning..it appears evident from the roundabout enquires and timeframe of 11:30pm thurs - 4am Fris morn, that the police believe something happened Thurs night/fri morn.

On April 20, 2012, 6:01 pm ....Police are seeking public assistance to help locate missing 43-year-old woman, Allison Baden-Clay.

Ms Baden-Clay was last seen at a residence on Brookfield Road at Brookfield around 10pm last night.

She is described being Caucasian, has blonde hair and is around 165cm tall with an average build. She was last seen wearing grey track suit pants and a grey/black top with white running shoes.

Police are urging anyone who may have seen Ms Baden-Clay last night or today to contact Crime Stoppers.

Ms Baden-Clay? Hmmmmmm

A quick search on the net shows she was involved with Pathways since at least mid 2010, that little one would have been 3.. It just bothers me the media are playing good and evil against each other (gbc evil / abc saint ) it just seems if someone has "given up their career for the kids" why was she still doing it? It's painting a false picture. Giving up a career means you quit working, if your part time, u haven't given up anything.

May be minor in comparison to the big picture, but just one way the media play us.

I don't agree. I don't agree that the media are playing us at all, and IMO this instance you cite is no different. I also don't agree that 'giving up a career means you quit working.' It depends on the situation.

As a further poster has pointed out, Allison had quite a high-powered career originally. She gave that up to be a mother. I don't know of the exact sequence and timing, but going and working in the family business as a property manager could be classed as something many women do to help with finances. But it was not her career, even if she made a positive and enthusiastic contribution. Pathways focusses on teaching children resilience and how to deal with lifes challenges, and Allison was doing training with Pathways. Working part-time for Pathways could be seen as very compatible with her parenting of the girls, especially in view of what Pathways is about, and the fact that it was part-time. Not quite the same as having a high-level management career overseas in the travel industry.

"at a residence" I hadn't seen that bit before?

At one point I had the idea that maybe they found a suicide note, which might explain the immediate response.

Someone else suggested they may have gotten death threats or some kind of ransom note.

Possibly. Many things don't add up and much of that leads us to think one think. but there certainly is alternative events that could have happened.

DUDES! Naughty posts making the thread shut down mean that I can't write anything, which means that my housework isn't getting done for NO GOOD REASON! Lets all behave so that my housework can go undone and I can justify the reasoning for this *thumbs up*

Ms Baden-Clay? Hmmmmmm

The last sentence is interesting. Police are urging anyone who saw Ms Baden-Claylast night OR Today! So maybe they are or were in two minds too?

Ps Very sorry Miss Kimster I love mathematics so was juggling with the numbers I won't do it again.

Just tried posting but it got lost in cyberspace. Sorry if this is a double up. Just wanted to say I don't post often but have followed this tragic case from Post 1. Wow, so much insight, empathy and much-needed light-hearted humour when needed. You guys are awesome! Ok, something has not 'sat right' with me from the get go...why would anyone, innocent or guilty, state that the children were home on the Thursday night if indeed they were not? Too easy to prove or disprove, unless 1/ Media reports were incorrect or 2/ acting out of sheer panic.

DUDES! Naughty posts making the thread shut down mean that I can't write anything, which means that my housework isn't getting done for NO GOOD REASON! Lets all behave so that my housework can go undone and I can justify the reasoning for this *thumbs up*

LOL at you, Ally

(wasn't aware of any norty posts. Just thought the site was playing up again)

and my lack of sleep for yet another night.....1230am for me.
Nighty,night.

With so much talk about waiting for toxicology results, I'm also of the belief that Allison was drugged or poisoned. I also recall reading a newpaper article (sorry I don't have a link at the moment) where it mentioned the Police had confiscated medical records. Could medical records refer to prescriptions etc?

http://www.bxscience.edu/publications/forensics/articles/toxicology/r-toxi01.htm

Toxicology is the study of substances that are harmful to human beings. Toxicologists have the responsibility of detecting and identifying the presence of drugs and poisons in fluids, tissues and organs. Their services are not just required in crime laboratories and medical examiner's offices; they reach into hospital laboratories where the identification of an overdose can mean the difference between life and death. The work of a toxicologist generally falls into three main categories:
� Routine testing for alcohol in blood or urine samples following a "breathalyzer" test. However with the advent of new technology much of the testing can be carried out by police with fewer cases being passed on to the forensic laboratory.
� Identification of drugs such as heroin, cocaine, cannabis, etc.
� Detection of drugs and poisons in body fluids, tissues and organs.

When this case first appeared in media...it was reported Alllison had gone for a walk...it never mentioned a time from what I recall.

It wasn't until days later that was changed by police saying "he'd maintained he last saw his wife watching television at their home about 10pm that Thursday night".

He had phoned Allison's parents & told them "she went for a walk".

Yeah I think the going for a walk Thurs night may have been misreporting?(by Media). The police have maintained he said he last saw her at 10pm Thurs night(not that she went for a walk)..and because of that there was the possibility of her going for her usual early morning walk on Fri, hence she was not there when he got up. However, there lots of questions with that storyline too, as many have stated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member