Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually how about this: he didn't want to go to the police station so he had an 'accident'. My understanding was that he was admitted to a psych ward, which would suggest that it was obvious to police / medicos that the 'accident' was intentional. A good way of avoiding a police interview is for doctors to intervene and say he was not in a fit state to be interviewed. It buys time.

The psych ward is rumour and some early press speculation. Police say he was released soon after with very minor injuries.

Couldn't agree more. How many times do you read in papers,"they were a nice family, so happy, I cant believe he/she did that." with regards to other tragic events.

Nobody knows what goes on behind closed doors and what secrets are kept hidden!:waitasec:

2 things to contribute:

2. Police are smart enough to tell old bruises from newer bruises and injuries. If he did deliberately crash the car I do not believe it was to hide injuries. I think it was to deflect from something else.

yes I agree :)

But arrogant twats assume everyone else is dumber than them, which is the thing that makes me keep it in the possible list.

Gerard Baden-Clay is a wonderful, family man who is *THERE FOR HIS DAUGHTERS*. I am praying that justice will be done for this man who is a *TRUE VICTIM*.

Nobody has been discounted as a suspect. This is FACT and not MOO

Ok this is bugging me.. Sorry if it's been asked, I haven't seen it if it has... For someone who gave up her career ( which was??) she seems to work a lot. Why would you give up your career then work anyway?

I Didn't think ppl who gave up careers needed to attend all day conferences which require the kids sleeping somewhere else on a school night?

Just confused is all...

Hi all. Just thought I'd clear this up. The conference she was attending was not a work conference. It was a course (I think for 1 Day) on childhood anxiety. A kind of workshop. Someone else here quoted it from somewhere. I was going to attend myself. It has been advertised through the schools for a few months.

Were any calls made to 000 during the course of the evening? My iphone only lasts 4 hours before it goes flat. I can't imagine it being able to be triangulated tomorrow morning - it would be flat by midnight tonight even if not in active use.

However, if I called 000 now and for some reason dropped the phone or had to throw it into the bush, I assume the emergency services would triangulate the signal now.
Gosh my iPhone lasts for a lot longer than that. Even when I'm playing music, using Google Maps, or any other apps. I think your iPhone might be faulty. Hope it's still under warranty :hug:

I wonder if the police will start releasing some pictures of car movements on the night of ABC's disappearance. Time to appeal to the general public.

tick, tick, tick, tick and those phone conversations and texts ...

I wonder if the police will start releasing some pictures of car movements on the night of ABC's disappearance. Time to appeal to the general public.

tick, tick, tick, tick and those phone conversations and texts ...
I think that if they know who the person is, they wont release anything that will immediately identify them to the public. Most of that will be kept under wraps until court.

Hmmmm first I've heard of the psych ward. I reckon if he had decided to play the mental health card he would have milked it for all it was worth.:moo:

His lawyer probably advised against that. Certainly if he had no history of mental health problems, then to suddenly have them would have thrown suspicion onto him. A grief reaction is different.

His lawyer probably advised against that. Certainly if he had no history of mental health problems, then to suddenly have them would have thrown suspicion onto him. A grief reaction is different.

He could have been suicidal IMO?

Did they? I never saw that post. And sometimes I can't make heads nor tails of what people are posting as fact sometimes. It all blurs. the hearsay, fact and opinion. I am sure I saw Olivia speaking to media in brookfield on the Friday? Could be wrong.

This is the ONLY reference/link we have:

05-06-2012, 09:59 PM
PolyDot
Registered User Join Date: May 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limaes
Link? I don't remember reading that TIA

No link - you will have to take it from me ..
friend in common - who told me she flew down on 'weekend' after Allison went missing ie 21 22 April ... very reliable source .. fact to me ..but appreciate not for others
Take it or leave it - just trying to be helpful

He could have been suicidal IMO?

Noooooooooooooooo................All his life is about ALWAYS, is his daughters...He would want to be alive for his daughters.....That's why he didnt show care about Allison when she was missing.....because it was all about his daughters.

When he was possibly loving another woman, all he was thinking about is family...The good family man he is....................................(where is the dribble emoticon)

Could be nothing related but drove past Century 21 office at Taringa on way home today around 5 - 530pm. Lots of activity there, more than usual. Couldn't see police or anything like that but unusual levels based on my daily drive by at same time each work day. More people than usual.

Could be nothing related but drove past Century 21 office at Taringa on way home today around 5 - 530pm. Lots of activity there, more than usual. Couldn't see police or anything like that but unusual levels based on my daily drive by at same time each work day. More people than usual.

Closing Down Sale?

What do you mean????? Thanks for updating us :)

Very interesting indeed. Thankyou. Maybe we'll be hearing more soon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member