Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
A friend just texted me who has something to do with the
brookfield show, he said there is a channel 7 4WD at the BC house...

Interesting to note that of the few remaining properties listed for sale or rent on c21 website, none are listed with any of the faces from the old meet the team lineup.

That reminds me whilst watching the interview of GBC outside parent's house, he was shaking his head when telling journo that he was helping police with everything he knew. He also IMO did not directly answer question regarding was SHE upset when she went away. I felt he hurriedly said yes then quickly attempted to deflect attention away from it.

60 minutes did an episode of spotting public liars. I am not sure if I can put link here (apologies to mod if not allowed) however here it is:
http://sixtyminutes.ninemsn.com.au/stories/847286/unmasking-the-truth

Compare with GBC interview: The Gerard Baden-Clay Interview, (His wife Allison Beden-Clay still missing) UPDATE BODY FOUND - YouTube

Just something to fill in time while waiting for some tangible news.
yes, watched that several times and my reason for pointing out the wife in abovementioned story. agreed, he very quickly avoided answering if she was upset when he last saw her.... Im betting she was pretty damn upset!!!

Spratsmum: The sister was still here earlier this week, I'm not sure whether she is now though.

Which one Gerard's at Brookfield or the parents at Kenmore. More info please ??

haha.... 47 with 5 kids.

It's sounding like my theory is quite accurate. With Daniel we all got caught up with the "omg that could have been my son, nephiew, grandson, brother"

Now how about my theory he is a sociopath?:rollercoaster:

1:25 seconds Body belongs to Baden-Clay - YouTube

A lot can be said for the change in Olivia's interactions with the media after the body was located.

Her 'Delightful, Darling Al' was 'returned' and she can say... nothing

do u think her silence speaks volumes? :dj:

In my opinion she knew early on that A was dead. All her interviews are false and a facade like her brother's This entire family is false. Rotton to the core. The tears she cry is because their vegie patch never was real, it was plastic veggies.

Morning CC! Yes this is true. I think we have all assumed that because they found her after 10 days that she was in water the whole time. The position that her body appears to be in might mean that she was only in the water for a few days and was still in rigor when the water level lowered and left her where she was found. I'm only guessing that is the position she was in because I couldn't see it too clearly. jmo

IMO Allison was left further upstream. It is 'easy' to drop off a body from Wirrabarra Rd into Little Ugly Creek; to throw a body off the bridge at Kholo would be taking a huge risk - as well as pulling in to the siding, and placing someone there. IMO the murderer was not expecting Allison's body to be found. IMO this scenario does not invove DUI's, stalkers or lovers. IMO Gerard Baden Clay dumped Allison's body upstream, because IMO Gerard Baden Clay killed his wife.

The heavy rain would have resulted in a dry Little Ugly Creek becoming a raging torrent, and Allison would have been washed down to her final resting place. The reason for her coming to rest under the bridge could be explained by the swirling of water around the bridge pylons (much better explained by a previous poster)

His old boss from fight centre spoke highly of them both. He had a visit from a local female politician early in the piece to offer her support (cant think of her name) once they found the body opinion started to change very quickly.

Do we have a reference for the boss speaking highly of GBC? :

Graham 'Scroo' Turner publicly spoke about Allison :
""I remember Allison well. She was one of our high achievers. She joined us in 1993 and she was a very bright spark. It was devastating to hear what happened to her. There are still people here who are friends with her and they are understandably very upset," he told The Queensland Times.

Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...n-badenclay-20120510-1yduw.html#ixzz1vBYmZCJV

but all I have seen was a snippet somewhere with him saying her husband Gerard "worked for them as well"?

That seemed kind of the opposite of speaking highly of him? As someone pointed out Gerard apparently took legal action against Flight Centres? (I can guarantee you Scroo Turner would NOT remember him fondly if that is the case! (IMO and opinion of anyone who has crossed paths with Scroo)

Local politicians Margaret De Wit and Bruce Flegg both visited the Baden-Clays early in the piece. Regardless of speculation about the Baden-Clays, I hardly think they deserved that... personally I'd rather go to jail :) But this area is the LNP heartland and to some poor desperates those visits would be like royalty. Sigh.

I think if you've spent your life in colonial Africa living in a privileged way and bossing the locals around you gain a sense of entitlement. Apparently BC Senior drives a car with "Bwana" as a number plate. Please! When they lived in Toowoomba they were known as "up themselves". I think the granny pash thing was a show of arrogance and defiance, a sort of "we're us and you're just you".

Yes, I once visited South Africa as a guest to speak at a conference for 3 days. I was surprised to still see the level of superiority of the caucasians over the blacks who working at the conference centre. Clapping of hands and motioning for waiters to come and serve them - it threw me how these people behaved. Its a real eye opener. A car licence plate with something like BOSS on it is a sure sign of a !!

Another youtube video that is good is Why Do Killers Speak Out. I can't work out how to put the link up on this device, sorry. But you go to youtube and type that in. There is also a youtube video somewhere of a psychologist examining this video and pointing out all the facial expressions. Can't say I recognised a lot in the GBC interview, but that interview was dreadful, with a call-in-sick voice and not trying to speak out to find his wife.

Do you think that GBC is going to do a piece with channel 7 to tell his side of the story? Would make fascinating viewing IMO

Do you think that GBC is going to do a piece with channel 7 to tell his side of the story? Would make fascinating viewing IMO

Today Tonight? I suppose it depends if the new price is right. Could be method in the madness of the way he could be behaving by keeping his mouth shut and avoiding interviews etc.

Pretty sure Gerard's lack of interview skills and technique has been pointed out to him by now :) I don't reckon he's going to be allowed any where near a camera by his legal team. (He's got a lot more to lose than the $100K Today Tonight might chuck him for a scoop).

Today Tonight? I suppose it depends if the new price is right. Could be method in the madness of the way he could be behaving by keeping his mouth shut and avoiding interviews etc.

Or perhaps channel 7 is HOPING to get an interview... or they know something is going to happen? Hmmm!!

Didn't Max Sica do something like that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member