GUILTY Australia - Andrew, 45, Rose, 44, & Chantelle Rowe, 16, slain, Kapunda, 8 Nov 2010 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
If that is was the case Mum73, i can not understand why he would kill CR. If he was infatuated with her and was getting what he wanted from her on occasions, then why would he want to kill her?
Does anyone know any more details about the party on satuday night?

Would she have been the sort of girl that would have a boyfriend but still sneak around with someone else?

I also heard that a comment that she made on her face book status (when i dont know) which made the alleged suspect feel humiliated.

If that is was the case Mum73, i can not understand why he would kill Chantelle.
Do any of your daughters or their friends know any more details about tthe party on satuday night?

Would she have been the sort of girl that would have a boyfriend but still sneak around with someone else?

Only her friends would know that.

I know we naturally like to paint a mental picture of passed away people as angels, but who really knows!

He killed them...there was no gang with bald heads, the father didn't do it, they were not in any kind of witness protection...the kid killed them...the police have DNA evidence..even his mum see's what the police have and I'm sure that is just a little that she knows...he is the killer...we can argue over semantics all day long but the fact will still remain that he killed all 3 of them!

I would like to remind you all and myself that you cannot use full names, only Initials!

or maybe SB, he said something to CR and CR red flag went up and was scared, so she strung him along a little to keep him happy because of her fear. We don't know any of that and that will not change the fact that he killed them...he stabbed her over 50 times! I won't even go over the other things that he supposedly did with her.

He killed them...there was no gang with bald heads, the father didn't do it, they were not in any kind of witness protection...the kid killed them...the police have DNA evidence..even his mum see's what the police have and I'm sure that is just a little that she knows...he is the killer...we can argue over semantics all day long but the fact will still remain that he killed all 3 of them!

Do they? DNA evidence could put him at the scene of the crime that night, but I really do think that innocent until proven guilty should be applied, especially when you're talking about an 18yo that has shown no signs of aggression or disturbed behaviour in the past.

All the Mum said was that it didn't look good...I wouldn't think things looked good for my son either, especially if he had tried to deny the fact that he had sex with her to protect her reputation.

The truth is, we know very little about the crime itself, and at this stage, there appears to be a reason for that. I really enjoy discussing scenarios, but without all the facts, I really don't think we can conclusively say he killed them in cold blood...or that he didn't.

I thought I had read somewhere that CR was killed first?

According to a facebook post by a friend of the alleged suspect's, they had plans to catch up around the time of the murders that night. So perhaps it wasn't premeditated and something in this boy just snapped?

Hi all regarding his father FO, there are photos of him on bebo. If you look on his [name removed] bebo site you will see a conversation with a girl from Scotland who calls him "bro" her name is starts with j. If you then link to her bebo account there is a photo album with her baby pictures and photos of her dad. To me he looks like jd.
[name removed] seems to have a relationship with her and I got the feeling he visited scotland to meet them, perhaps to meet his dad? As he says things like " I miss you all wish I could come back."

Also I saw a facebook post where some one said "just found out the guys that were abusing us in the car park, well, one of them was the kapunda killer, so glad I didn't get involved."
This also with other comments on his bebo page that others have quoted that show he was aggressive and nasty.
I don't think he was the shy nice boy people are saying.

Also I saw a facebook post where some one said "just found out the guys that were abusing us in the car park, well, one of them was the kapunda killer, so glad I didn't get involved."
This also with other comments on his bebo page that others have quoted that show he was aggressive and nasty.

I don't think any of these kids are angels per se, but from what I have read, the vast majority of kids close to {mod edit} the alleged suspect believe he was mild mannered. {mod snip} the alleged suspect may have been with a group of kids, and a few of them were mouthing off...doesn't necessarily mean he was nasty.
I also saw the person he bought a car off recently make a similar comment...but I really don't think this was a deranged killer who was going around planning on slashing people and committing hideous acts with their bodies...

DNA doesn't mean fingerprints it means tissue, blood, semen, body fluids ie sweat. They cops stated they have DNA evidence before he even was arrested...the later were able to match it to him! This isn't OJ here...he killed them period. He didn't have to show aggression beforehand. I can show you thousands of cases when a person was found guilty of killing someone and family friends all state...he was quiet, never expected it from him, he never would hurt a fly.

People can appear to be 'nice' but still hide a deep dark side that no one would dream that they had.

No-one could know that he had consensual sex with her that evening. Given the outcome, it didn't seem very consensual to me.
His stories about his relationship with her could also be easily be exaggerated by him or wishful thinking.

I think he was most likely there twice that night!

Perhaps they had plans to meet earlier that evening. Perhaps she changed
her mind about meeting, because she was still feeling sick and just wanted
to go to bed.

He's gone over to the house wanting to see her to sort things out relationship
wise, parents have had words with him and sent him on his way.

He's gone home pissed off. Then a few hours later he's gone back, with weapon. Perhaps even going back on foot.

Explains anger towards parents.

No-one could know that he had consensual sex with her that evening. Given the outcome, it didn't seem very consensual to me.
His stories about his relationship with her could also be easily be exaggerated by him or wishful thinking.

In some instances it's quite easy to tell if a victim had consensual sex or not. I'd prefer not to get graphic. If it wasn't there'd be evidence to suggest otherwise eg certain injuries.

I think he was most likely there twice that night!

Perhaps they had plans to meet earlier that evening. Perhaps she changed
her mind about meeting, because she was still feeling sick and just wanted
to go to bed.

He's gone over to the house wanting to see her to sort things out

Are you a friend of alleged suspect? How do you know this? It does seem possible, perhaps she didn't want to continue the relationship.
Others have said he was an uninvited guest at her party the night before, had they already busted up?

You sil and family might do well to get some counseling. If I was in his situation I would feel very freaked out. He worked with him and saw him on a daily basis. So many thoughts would go through my mind "what if..." what if we could have helped him somehow to avoid the murders, what if he had gotten angry at us, what went wrong, why didn't we notice something was wrong with the kid?

There is another poor lad out there a friend of alleged suspect's that is feeling guilty, he feels he could've somehow changed the events of that night. He claims he knew alleged suspect had it in him and he apparently had plans to catch up with alleged suspect that night but alleged suspect cancelled.

No, not a friend. I have been thinking of joining the police service for a few years, and I study allot of crime.

Just what I see as "most likely", given the ages, scenarios and circumstances involved.

Best

WARNING: Please do not bicker. Remember everyone is entitled to their own opinion and it is NOT your job to try to change their opinion.

We are a victim and family friendly sleuthing forum. But that does not mean we stick our heads in the sand. However, we do not carry forward unsubstantiated rumors and we do NOT blame the victim either.

There are many locals posting here that are difficult to verify given that they are in Australia and it is quite expensive to call back and forth. So all "local information" must be taken with a grain of salt. We need to keep our brains engaged as we sort through all of this.

All info about any consensual relationship is rumor as is all info about the COD and any mistreatment of the victims. That information remains rumor until it is verified by LE or MSM.

Please let me know if you have any questions by sending me a pm.

Thanks!

Salem

DNA doesn't mean fingerprints it means tissue, blood, semen, body fluids ie sweat. They cops stated they have DNA evidence before he even was arrested...the later were able to match it to him! This isn't OJ here...he killed them period. He didn't have to show aggression beforehand. I can show you thousands of cases when a person was found guilty of killing someone and family friends all state...he was quiet, never expected it from him, he never would hurt a fly.

And where the blood was, where the semen was, and where the tissue and other fluids were will reveal much ... perhaps not what you want to imagine.

Russell

Logical deduction, follow the blood drops, goes to washing machine...killer maybe thought to wash his clothes and maybe changed his mind, and found another set of clothes to wear...Cops said they had DNA, perhaps that is because an item of clothes he left behind.

I think that's a big jump to make. Obviously he would need to change his clothes at some point to hide the evidence but we don't know when that happened.....or where tjhe killer was when it did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
missTaken16