GUILTY Australia - Andrew, 45, Rose, 44, & Chantelle Rowe, 16, slain, Kapunda, 8 Nov 2010 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stabbing a person is a much more intimate killing than say, shooting. Add dismemberment and the posing and I think this person not only had an antisocial personality, but a fantasy about doing this for a long time. I'm thankful he was caught.

I am not sure if the really gory stories are true....guess we'll find out. But the stabbing, yes I absolutely agree, that is very up close and personal isn't it? And it's not like bashing someone to death, where you could say 'well we started to fight and it just escalated' for instance. NO, once you take a knife it's a other ball game!

OT: With the economy, I have a feeling the murder rate will sky rocket this next two years.

I've had a read back through all these threads and my feeling is there are several persons here that seem to be, and more than likely are, working together trying to create what I think is allot of miss-information and rubbish for their own agenda.

I know the mods in here have been trying to keep on top of this, but in my opinion this whole thread and its related ones, should probably be completely taken down.

I'd just like to say before I go. I've followed this story very closely from day 1, as it struck a cord with me. I don't think there is one single news report on it that I haven't seen.

I watched each day as the story unfolded with great interest, hoping each day I woke that a break through would be made.

I'm very saddened by what has happened to this family.

I've spent many hours thinking who, why, how, going through possibilities and scenarios. I just hope the entire truth comes out and justice can be served on whomever is responsible for this, so this family can finally rest in peace.

I wish you all the best :) Happy Sleuthing

He was invited and he was there with no alterations,
If a gang of kids were threatening you would you not stand up for yourself?
A small town, local cop knows everyone, can you see why they let things slide? puzzle it together for yourself

Also if he was so timid and non aggressive why would his brother say this:

Woah Wtf <allegedly accused> has a mouth on him lmao *advertiser censored* <other person> i can't believe my lil bro's kicking your *advertiser censored* at this lol and he's weak....<other person> a lil tip don't mess wit <allegedly accused> cuz he seriously will *advertiser censored* you up lol theres a tip 4 ya keep it in mind

Now he did say his brother was weak which I am thinking perhaps compared to him? but he then goes on to say the last sentence. Why would you say that about your brother if he was timid etc?

stevena, sometimes it gets to be too much and a little break is good. The last 3 cases, actually my first 3, were so hard on me I got very depressed. So I kept going to the "found safe" threads and leaving a "thank you" and it really helped. And I spent less time on WS for a day or 3. Works for me. :)

Now didnt someone on here say that CR and the accused were 'besties' or very good friends still after they were no longer in a public romanitc relationship? I do believe i read that but that was quite some time ago in these threads.

If they were such good friends i can not see why he didnt show some emotion in the court? If you were accused of killing a good friend and their parents and were totally 100% innocent wouldn't you be pissed off you were arrested and dragged to court and you would have been sad or showed some emotion in court if you had genuinely done nothing wrong?????

He may have been feeling numb or over-awed by his experiences by this time.
But almost every court report says that the defendant sat silent and displayed no emotion.
I think lawyers tell them that is the best option.

Remember Lindy Chamerlain? She was villified for not showing emotion in court.

Stabbing a person is a much more intimate killing than say, shooting. Add dismemberment and the posing and I think this person not only had an antisocial personality, but a fantasy about doing this for a long time. I'm thankful he was caught.

dismemberment? I haven't read that anywhere?

Makes me wonder more, he is a timid kid and as we know the police would be doing a right number on him to find info, lets face it their not at a tea party! I would have thought if indeed he is guilty he would have been broken by now!!!

How do we know he is timid? Are you a relative, mother? Step father? I can't imagine who would so passionately believe he was innocent but not be closely related or have some kind of agenda.
Your posts are a bit weird....

Singers and that is what is known as the Hinkey Meter going off. lol

I've had a read back through all these threads and my feeling is there are several persons here that seem to be, and more than likely are, working together trying to create what I think is allot of miss-information and rubbish for their own agenda.

I know the mods in here have been trying to keep on top of this, but in my opinion this whole thread and its related ones, should probably be completely taken down.

I'd just like to say before I go. I've followed this story very closely from day 1, as it struck a cord with me. I don't think there is one single news report on it that I haven't seen.

I watched each day as the story unfolded with great interest, hoping each day I woke that a break through would be made.

I'm very saddened by what has happened to this family.

I've spent many hours thinking who, why, how, going through possibilities and scenarios. I just hope the entire truth comes out and justice can be served on whomever is responsible for this, so this family can finally rest in peace.

I wish you all the best :) Happy Sleuthing

What made you post that?

I think there are some, like me, who feel that the person accused is not the right solution.

Others clearly think he did it, no question.

I think it is great that people have different points of view and can discuss them here, but it doesn't seem to me that people know each other, or that anyone is feeding mis-information.

I don't know anyone here, and nobody knows me. (Well the admin could very easily work out who I am from my email address, but hopefully they live up to their privacy staement and keep it private)

Guys, can we stop speculating so much and focus on the facts - if you speculate about dismemberment, posing, rape, weapons, personality or psych disorders etc. PLEASE state that you are only speculating and that it isn't necessarily based on fact? I know I've been guilty of this in the past myself but everytime I see some gory or sensationalised guesswork going on - I then have to read through umpteen posts where they explain (again, again & again) what this information was based on...

Please, I don't mean to offend & I'm happy to keep throwing around ideas on what happened (heaven knows I myself have come up with a few way-out scenarios in my own mind - lol) but can can you ID that it is assumption only.

Maybe he thinks she deserved it, and her parents were killed in self defense, so no reason to have remorse for those two. My bet he feels justified.

Or alternatively he is just used to hiding his feelings.

I had to change a word in my post so see above for the change, but basically i was looking at it from the angle that if he was genuinely innocent and the police had made some huge mistake and had wrongly arrested him for murdering his friend and her parents then why didnt he show some emotion.

But i agree with what you have said regarding deep down if he knows hes guilty and did do it why he didnt show any emotion or remorse in the court. It is pretty obvious, if he really did do it and had no regrets then that&#8217;s a reason not to show any emotion or remorse.

Well I guess if you let yourself get emotional that's when you can say or do something stupid that may make you look more guilty whether guilty or not. No win situation I think.

Also if he was so timid and non aggressive why would his brother say this:

Now he did say his brother was weak which I am thinking perhaps compared to him? but he then goes on to say the last sentence. Why would you say that about your brother if he was timid etc?

I thoought that convo was about a video game.

Going off topic for a sec..
It's a good episode!!!!!!!!!

Good to know. Maybe I'll watch it in a few minutes. There is a podcast I watch called "Stupid For Dexter". I like it. It makes for a good review of each episode. Look it up for more Dexter fun.

evening everybody - here's the info about tomorrows court listing at Elizabeth

COURT 1 at not before 2:15p.m. - Before MAGISTRATE HARRAP; (Video Conference)
POLICE
63 MCPAR-10-9663 D, J.A. (SUPPRESSED) (C)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Loretti11