GUILTY Australia - Andrew, 45, Rose, 44, & Chantelle Rowe, 16, slain, Kapunda, 8 Nov 2010 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is all false

Hi cbayford - with the suppression order on, there are no new facts in this case to work with. If you will notice - the posters are posting their opinion and theories, they are not trying to say that their opinion is the truth, its just what they think. That's okay and within WS's TOS. That's what we do here. There is no way at this point to know what is true and what is not.

We have several locals that are posting, but because we can not verify them, we have no idea if what they are saying is true. We each have to look at the information/opinion provided, throw in some grains of salt, and figure out if we think it is believable or not. Again, it is all speculation and rumor at this point, because the suppression order does not give us any other information.

Salem

Hi cbayford - with the suppression order on, there are no new facts in this case to work with. If you will notice - the posters are posting their opinion and theories, they are not trying to say that their opinion is the truth, its just what they think. That's okay and within WS's TOS. That's what we do here. There is no way at this point to know what is true and what is not.

We have several locals that are posting, but because we can not verify them, we have no idea if what they are saying is true. We each have to look at the information/opinion provided, throw in some grains of salt, and figure out if we think it is believable or not. Again, it is all speculation and rumor at this point, because the suppression order does not give us any other information.

Salem

SPOT ON! due to the complexity of this case there are thousands of possible scenarios that may have lead up to the deaths of the rowe family. because NONE of us were in the house when they were killed we can only post information that we have recieved from sources, or what we think to be true based on the evidence provided..at this point there is no TRUE or FALSE statements just LIKELY and UNLIKELY and unfortunately until the suppression is lifted no one knows what truelly happened

Speculation -Even if he did not take his own weapon, i dont buy that he went there with spare clothes and toiletries for a sleep over. I can not see there being a reason for him to take spare clothes other than for the reason he thought he would need to change out of them due to blood stains. Even if he didnt take his own weapon i still think it could have been planned. If he had been to the house many times and if there was an ornamental knife/sword on the wall or something then he would have known that and could have planned to get it off the wall. So if he really took a bag of clothes that is still a good enough reason for me to think it was planned.

But if it wasnt planned then that really makes it more disturbing for me because you dont just get into a little argument with someone then 'accidentally' go too far and stab THREE people to death. From what i understand it doesnt take a great amount of stabs to kill someone. The attacks were sustained and there were a great deal of stab wounds acording to the media. There has been some figures mentioned and they are a lot more than necessariy to claim the attacks were accidental or something just got a little out of hand. 40 or 50 wounds in someone says a lot to me that the killer really wanted them dead.

Due to the extreme nature of the crime i dont think it was accidental or something that got a little out of hand.

hmmm i read some posts and this is disturbing me as he did not go there with intention to do anything the murder weapon came of the wall in the house it was not a knife.

WOW.Are you sure? Where did you hear this? and why do you think they were searching for a weapon earlier? I have not heard that,it would certainly make alot of sense. He got angry when he got there instead of going there angry with intent. Very interesting.Thanks again for a real fact CBayford.

When I was a teenager I knew where my friends were every weekend. We lived for the weekends. We knew where everyone in our group was, with mobile phones I'm sure this is even more true today.

I find it really odd that no one on any board I have seen knows what the accused did that weekend. We have a timeline for the victim but the accused is completely unknown.

this is all false

Which part is false? The relationships?

What would be a typical thing for these kids to do on a weekend, was there a hangout? With my friends we were always at the same persons house, usually the house with the most easy going parents, music and we would just hang out.

Speculation -Even if he did not take his own weapon, i dont buy that he went there with spare clothes and toiletries for a sleep over. I can not see there being a reason for him to take spare clothes other than for the reason he thought he would need to change out of them due to blood stains. Even if he didnt take his own weapon i still think it could have been planned. If he had been to the house many times and if there was an ornamental knife/sword on the wall or something then he would have known that and could have planned to get it off the wall. So if he really took a bag of clothes that is still a good enough reason for me to think it was planned.

But if it wasnt planned then that really makes it more disturbing for me because you dont just get into a little argument with someone then 'accidentally' go too far and stab THREE people to death. From what i understand it doesnt take a great amount of stabs to kill someone. The attacks were sustained and there were a great deal of stab wounds acording to the media. There has been some figures mentioned and they are a lot more than necessariy to claim the attacks were accidental or something just got a little out of hand. 40 or 50 wounds in someone says a lot to me that the killer really wanted them dead.

Due to the extreme nature of the crime i dont think it was accidental or something that got a little out of hand.

What is the profile when some-one is stabbed so many times? You really really emotional? Unstable?

Psychotic or on drugs usually, very deeply disturbed IMO, this goes further than rage from what I can tell. It's definitely ABNORMAL.

Actually I personally find that it's even more believable to have happened suddenly in a rage rather then planned. You would be surprised how easy it can be to trigger a rage be it drug induced or psychotic if the circumstances are right, particularly a teenage male with raging hormones. If you were so carefully planning it you would not get a lift there particularly considering you lived so close.

There have been rumours that he was kicked out of home a week prior, this could explain why he had a bag with him but also how do we know it contained clothes and toiletries? which coincidentally supports being kicked out of home rather then simply planning to commit murder.

how do we know it contained clothes and toiletries?

I only speculated that i thought it would have been unlikely the bag could have had toiletries as i was basically using that as an example saying that I thought it would have been highly unlikely that he had pajamas and toiletries in there. I mean if he was just going round to 'hook up' with CR i dont think he would have taken anything, its not like they were 10 year olds having a sleep over where PJ's and toiletries would have been expected to be in the bag. Thats why i believe the only things that would probably have been in the bag are 'normal clothes' and possibly a weapon.

I dont believe you plan a sleep over and then rock up at midnight on a Sunday. If he was kicked out of home and had no where to stay, well then you think he would have pre arranged to stay at CR's place a little earlier on in the evening and at least get the OK from her parents etc.

Sorry for the confusion.

We have only heard rumours that 'clothes' were in the bag.

Going on the idea that he could have just got angry and 'snapped' and killed 3 people, well i think thats all the more reason that he should never be released. He would be too much of a risk to the public. What if one day someone acidentally pushed their shopping trolley into the back of him in the kitchen utensil isle of the supermarket and then he just 'snapped' into a rage, grabbed a knife off the rack and started attacking people for no apparant reason.

Thats why i believe the only things that would probably have been in the bag are 'normal clothes' and possibly a weapon.

You could use the excuse that the bag contained work clothes for the morning? Do we think he could have moved in temporarily if he was in fact thrown out of home. A and R may have been nice enough to offer him somewhere to sleep. Although there was mention that C was at the accused's home that afternoon.

I saw a rumor on another board that the accused was at a work friends house that weekend.

If SB is still around - how many people at the workplace? did they hang out in a group?
Anyone know how big the mechanics place was?

By mechanics place you mean the actually business where he worked? Well i guess you would call it a medium- largish dealership,one of the largest in the area but not as big as what you would find in a city.

I only speculated that i thought it would have been unlikely the bag could have had toiletries as i was basically using that as an example saying that I thought it would have been highly unlikely that he had pajamas and toiletries in there. I mean if he was just going round to 'hook up' with CR i dont think he would have taken anything, its not like they were 10 year olds having a sleep over where PJ's and toiletries would have been expected to be in the bag. Thats why i believe the only things that would probably have been in the bag are 'normal clothes' and possibly a weapon.

I dont believe you plan a sleep over and then rock up at midnight on a Sunday. If he was kicked out of home and had no where to stay, well then you think he would have pre arranged to stay at CR's place a little earlier on in the evening and at least get the OK from her parents etc.

Sorry for the confusion.

We have only heard rumours that 'clothes' were in the bag.

Some people just don't plan, they just go along with the flow. He could've just been crashing where ever he ends up and he may not have had any intention to even stay at her place.

I would like to know why he needed a lift that night. SB9257 stated that he drove himself to work earlier and then for so many days prior to his arrest ran out of fuel and asked SIL for a lift. If this is the case why would he need a lift to Chantelles if he was perfectly able to drive to work Monday morning?

Anyone know which mechanic's he worked at or know any of his workmates besides the ladies Son In law.He must have worked with a lot of staff.

Some people just don't plan, they just go along with the flow. He could've just been crashing where ever he ends up and he may not have had any intention to even stay at her place.

I would like to know why he needed a lift that night. SB9257 stated that he drove himself to work earlier and then for so many days prior to his arrest ran out of fuel and asked SIL for a lift. If this is the case why would he need a lift to Chantelles if he was perfectly able to drive to work Monday morning?

I believe I read that he needed a lift as the police had his car.He was telling his work friends that he ran out of fuel.

Another possibility is that he had intentions to stay elsewhere and had a falling out and then had someone give him a lift to Chantelles because he couldn't think of where else to go. From what I have read about the family, Chantelles parents were very easy going, perhaps he thought they wouldn't mind.

It would be really good to know where he was prior to Chantelles.

I believe I read that he needed a lift as the police had his car.He was telling his work friends that he ran out of fuel.

Ah that's right! So why did he need a lift on the night of the murder? Why wasn't he driving?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74