GUILTY Australia - Andrew, 45, Rose, 44, & Chantelle Rowe, 16, slain, Kapunda, 8 Nov 2010 #6

I was looking at Country Real Estate here in SA and noticed that 5 Harriet St, Kapunda is for Sale http://www.realestate.com.au/property-house-sa-kapunda-112683483 don't they have to say whether there has been a Murder Committed in House Sales in the US there is no mention of anything here just a lowish Price.

What is with the PHOTOS!!!! It's like they took shots of the carpet deliberately .. it's weird, they could have shown photos of the rooms, but they've got weird images of corners of the floor etc. ODD. It's actually weird, but it's almost exactly as I imagined it except a mirror image.

I am watching CI on Foxtel and the next program is about this case.

Evil Up Close

Jason Alexander Downie superficially seemed settled in Kapunda, South Australia. He had moved with his family from the Kilmarnock in Scotland in 2006. But behind the sun glasses he liked to wear, there was turmoil. He wanted to date a local girl call (it cuts off there)

Will be watching!!!

OH wow .. thanks sweetcaro .. weird I've been thinking about this case a lot lately .. will be watching too :)

I am watching CI on Foxtel and the next program is about this case.

Evil Up Close

Jason Alexander Downie superficially seemed settled in Kapunda, South Australia. He had moved with his family from the Kilmarnock in Scotland in 2006. But behind the sun glasses he liked to wear, there was turmoil. He wanted to date a local girl call (it cuts off there)

Will be watching!!!

Wow, where can i see/get a copy of this?

I just read that article today, So many things I'd not heard either... So devastating...

I'd love to see that show now, I'll have to google it and see if it's available online.

That's great news!!

Yeah, it is! The article is from April so I'm surprised it wasn't on here already. The baby is due today coincidently so it wont be long before they have something to celebrate :)

A MENTALLY ill woman who murdered her mother four years ago will be released from maximum security into a residential facility despite her family’s fears and a senior judge’s scathing criticism of state law.

In 2010, Wagner was remanded in mental health care indefinitely for stabbing Ms Brown 146 times. She was found not guilty of murder for reasons of mental incompetence.

She inflicted more wounds in 10 minutes than Kapunda murderer Jason Downie did on all three of his victims combined .

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/...ho-killed-mother/story-fni6uo1m-1226925200517

Yep, and now Tony Abbott driving, our mental health system will get even worse...

Coinciding as it does with a huge leap in the use of methamphetamines, known to increase violent offending, particularly sexual offending.

Yeah, that's smart. :banghead:

With our ridiculous "justice" system, dismantled mental health care, and increasing violence - it's actually miraculous things like this don't happen more often.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike
Back