Australia Australia - Belinda Peisley, 19, Katoomba, NSW, 16 Sep 1998

New South Wales Police have released photos to Unravel showing three items of clothing found buried under the former home of a young mother who disappeared in suspicious circumstances from Katoomba, west of Sydney, 20 years ago.

NSW Police release photos of lingerie found under missing mum's Blue Mountains home - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)
All 3 items are in pretty good condition having been buried in dirt for 20 years, I'm surprised. Anyone else seen the condition of clothes/fabric dug up in other cases after a few years?

All 3 items are in pretty good condition having been buried in dirt for 20 years, I'm surprised. Anyone else seen the condition of clothes/fabric dug up in other cases after a few years?
I thought that as well, maybe because they were buried under the house- and wondering if they were preserved so well then surely there would be DNA on them

I suppose the condition of the clothing would depend on if it was made of organic vs inorganic material, ie; cotton vs polyester. The inorganic material would have a longer half-life.

Hi, I’m a local who would love to know more about this case.
Can anyone elaborate on the altercation in Parke St?
And who was the last person to see her at the hospital? (I’ve been told it was someone I know quite well, would love confirmation)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back