Australia Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question for posters: It appears that BRE's relationship ended in the last couple of years. What are your thoughts on BRE coming onto the police radar because;

1. He's done some dodgy stuff since the breakup.
2. His ex wife/another family member has reported him.

I think the timing is intriguing especially in that he might have started re-offending, doing some dodgy stuff online, bragging, behaviours changed recently.

Any thoughts?

I honestly think he has only come on the radar due to the Police looking back at old cases and in particular the 1988 attempted rape and making the connection there. His wife CG now separated still has a picture of him on Facebook so seems odd to do that and then report him and I'm pretty sure EE would have reported him a long time back. They just made the connection from 1988...I reckon!

Vanessa devlin murder 27 june 88 @ bicton and lynette robeson murdered 8 feb 71 @ serpentine conviction james tilbury for both. @ is location of their residence not murder location. Put 'interview with james tilbury' into google and open worldcat link.

It may be a WAPOL ploy to keep exwife's FB photo with BE in public view.

Thread #10 is now open for posting. Proceed with caution. If you can't hold your tongue, then find somewhere else to fight. And if another member insults or offends you, and you CHOOSE to argue back, you are on your own. Admin can't help you because now you're also in the wrong.

Alert the post, sit on your hands, and MOVE ON.

This post is for the benefit of all, and for no one in particular.

Another reminder: you're free to join any group you wish outside of WS. You cannot, however, invite or solicit other WS members to join. For that matter, you cannot post about it at all. If you owned a store, would you allow me to stand in the doorway and send your customers away? I think not. So, no more slack. Zero tolerance. And if you're found to be bashing WS or its members on another site, you automatically will be banned from WS.

Thank you Bessie 💗

Article from 1988 Linking the kimino to a "brutal murder"
Does anyone have anymore information on this? I thought they only found the link recently?
2jcXvnf.jpg

It may be a WAPOL ploy to keep exwife's FB photo with BE in public view.

My understanding is she has gone into a refuge situation and she is prob staying off all social media. I think they got a hit on DNA from a relative. Tracked down all known relatives of that person.. Did good old fashioned police work on who lived in area, Type of work/ age etc and narrowed it down to BE. And it went from there...

I do not believe that VG being BE stepdaughter was actually living fulltime at Acton St BE property at time of his arrest. Her FB page detailed a current employment position in Geraldton region. Given arrest of BE occurring within a couple of days of Christmas more likely she was visiting.

Article from 1988 Linking the kimino to a "brutal murder"
Does anyone have anymore information on this? I thought they only found the link recently?
2jcXvnf.jpg
This is getting curious-er and curious-er!? Good research work there Klutch! Perhaps I'm not following the "storyline", but I agree with you about the "link". Reading all these posts my head starts to spin with all the theories and sidetracks we've had over the years. And we, well I do anyway, start to "remember" stuff that wasn't even on here, or sometimes that was on here, but the exact opposite of what I'm so sure I read!! Think we are very far down the "rabbit hole" now! :)

My understanding is she has gone into a refuge situation and she is prob staying off all social media. I think they got a hit on DNA from a relative. Tracked down all known relatives of that person.. Did good old fashioned police work on who lived in area, Type of work/ age etc and narrowed it down to BE. And it went from there...

You could well be correct. I recall reading in another online non govt missing and murdered person site early last year a 17yo guy from Canberra wrote saying detectives from macro had visited to obtain his dna. He wrote his uncle lived in WA.

Could well be that one of the postnewspaper articles of 2015 referring to DNA evidence links and vehicle etc had prompted another survived victim or victims or former workmates to make contact with WAPOL and identify BE.

Does anyone know line of employment of french ex wife ?

I'm not sure Police are able to do things like that with Privacy laws and I'm sure CG would lodge a complaint...
Police are well known to make official requests to leave FB details static for reasons known to police only.

Yes - right on the rail line - just past Vals Liquor Store if you were headed to Perth. I don't remember a body down a drain.

I know Tilbury was charged with another murder (how typical that he was let out to reoffend again eh?). I was just remarking though - maybe it wasn't him!! Time fits for this dude. WAPOL have got it wrong before.

It was him...Quote from Tilbury during interview.......

Tilbury is serving a sentence for his second conviction for wilful murder.

The first was in 1971, when he strangled a woman he lived with.

He was out of prison for two years when he then murdered a hitchhiker.

When Tilbury was interviewed by Arthur Tonkin for a Fremantle Prison oral history project in 1990, he described his second murder as a spontaneous attack.

"Just a young lass I picked up and for some reason, I killed her," he said.

"A spur of the moment job, I don't know why."

I am personally of the opinion that the Rowe Park abduction /rape victim was taken to Karrakatta Cemetery and was intentionally released after alkeged rape as a message to law enforcement that further victims would not survive. He could have taken this victim anywhere else therefore location choice imo is a critical element in escalation.

I am personally of the opinion that the Rowe Park abduction /rape victim was taken to Karrakatta Cemetery and was intentionally released after alkeged rape as a message to law enforcement that further victims would not survive. He could have taken this victim anywhere else therefore location choice imo is a critical element in escalation.
KK was 17. Officially, what age would a victim be in WA, before a perp is described as a ped?

KK was 17. Officially, what age would a victim be in WA, before a perp is described as a ped?

Age of consent in WA is 16 but I believe depending on the age difference it can still be against the law... but rape is rape.

This is getting curious-er and curious-er!? Good research work there Klutch! Perhaps I'm not following the "storyline", but I agree with you about the "link". Reading all these posts my head starts to spin with all the theories and sidetracks we've had over the years. And we, well I do anyway, start to "remember" stuff that wasn't even on here, or sometimes that was on here, but the exact opposite of what I'm so sure I read!! Think we are very far down the "rabbit hole" now! :)

In the 1988 newspaper report it was surmized by the journo that the kimono involved in huntingdale attempted rape was linked to the murder in victoria Park. There is NO mention in the 1988 article that the kimono was the murder victims or that it was linked to victoria park location. The journo did leave a small detail that may be relevant now. That being there were quite a few sexual assaults in Huntingdale around the time of the feb 1988 attack.

Question for posters: It appears that BRE's relationship ended in the last couple of years. What are your thoughts on BRE coming onto the police radar because;

1. He's done some dodgy stuff since the breakup.
2. His ex wife/another family member has reported him.

I think the timing is intriguing especially in that he might have started re-offending, doing some dodgy stuff online, bragging, behaviours changed recently.

Any thoughts?

Thought only:

Between 2012 and late 2013 BE would have considered himself Teflon.

Appears in newspapers with his name, winning a Community Service Award.

Pictured on his wife’s Facebook in October 2013.

After all, nothing new was emerging about CSK. The offender was supposedly either known, dead or had moved away.

Keep your nose clean and they will keep thinking that way?

July 2014, he’s concerned about being tagged on Facebook, his partner posts the three-wise monkey post in August 2014.

There had been growing rumours in 2014 (which the Police were forced to deny) that an arrest in the CSK matter was imminent. Perhaps even a leak and then deny strategy to observe a behavioural change in any POI’s?

The Post newspaper starting running several articles that linked the KK rape to the Claremont CSK, revealed presence of DNA and even the potential vehicle used by the offender.

BE would have had to know (if he was involved) that finally, he could be caught!

IF he had known that a family member’s DNA was in the system, he would have allegedly been very concerned.

I’m thinking around June 2014, his behaviour changed that started to effect his relationship.

I don’t think he was dobbed in, as people rightly say, VG would not have remained in the house.

I just guessing his behaviour changed in mid - 2014 and he got harder to live with.

I'd be surprised if he's got a parking ticket post 1997, but then, I'm not a parking Inspector.

Something just dawned on me. Mid year 2016 there was a story in WA newspapers recounting the timeline and circumstances of the Turner disappearance. I am sure the kimono was mentioned and the photo was also shown. Could this have been the catalyst that WAPOL picked up on.

In the 1988 newspaper report it was surmized by the journo that the kimono involved in huntingdale attempted rape was linked to the murder in victoria Park. There is NO mention in the 1988 article that the kimono was the murder victims or that it was linked to victoria park location. The journo did leave a small detail that may be relevant now. That being there were quite a few sexual assaults in Huntingdale around the time of the feb 1988 attack.
If the kimono was linked to a murder in victoria park, does that mean we could be seeing more charges in the future regarding other potential crimes he did? I'm interested to see where this goes.

I think his behaviour changed before that affecting his relationship with his wife.. CG made a comment on FB replying to a friend's post on Boxing Day 2012 saying "...I was so looking forward to box some sense into Bradley. What to do?"
Thought only:

Between 2012 and late 2013 BE would have considered himself Teflon.

Appears in newspapers with his name, winning a Community Service Award.

Pictured on his wife’s Facebook in October 2013.

After all, nothing new was emerging about CSK. The offender was supposedly either known, dead or had moved away.

Keep your nose clean and they will keep thinking that way?

July 2014, he’s concerned about being tagged on Facebook, his partner posts the three-wise monkey post in August 2014.

There had been growing rumours in 2014 (which the Police were forced to deny) that an arrest in the CSK matter was imminent. Perhaps even a leak and then deny strategy to observe a behavioural change in any POI’s?

The Post newspaper starting running several articles that linked the KK rape to the Claremont CSK, revealed presence of DNA and even the potential vehicle used by the offender.

BE would have had to know (if he was involved) that finally, he could be caught!

IF he had known that a family member’s DNA was in the system, he would have allegedly been very concerned.

I’m thinking around June 2014, his behaviour changed that started to effect his relationship.

I don’t think he was dobbed in, as people rightly say, VG would not have remained in the house.

I just guessing his behaviour changed in mid - 2014 and he got harder to live with.

I'd be surprised if he's got a parking ticket post 1997, but then, I'm not a parking Inspector.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaBN1