Australia Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Better quality vid here including narration.

https://youtu.be/eTpMkQV_bfk

Just to point out he says they have interviewed all the people and "mystery man has left". I think it would be emphasised by WAPOL if any other part of the footage showed MM. I couldn't find it but I recall seeing someone in an earlier thread had made a side-by-side of the back of BE from the LA footage and MM and it sure looked similar. As far as the "gait" goes, I'm yet to be convinced.

Look at the CIA documentary at 36:46 there is a guy with a jacket on his right hand. Walking with another guy and he looks behind him at JR.

The colours may appear distorted due to the enhancement of the vision in CIA doco showing his shirt to be darker

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
I have a theory, he has an obvious disability with his feet <modsnip>. Could this be part of his MO with regard to his disability? PS first time poster

I thought I had seen him walking a little odd (thought he was prancing or tip toeing tbh)in the garage vid Skyza so when you mentioned that in the cctv. ..wow..
Great observation! !!!!
MM is totally BRE

Plus he isnt exactly skinny in cctv. This angle especially shows he's
d886314590cdc90fa4559e6c4e87829b.jpg
bulkier

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Walking around with hands on hips tells me he was experiencing pretty bad lower back pain that day. And there was all that lifting to do!!

Lower back pain could be caused by the poor podiatry that Skyza has noted and could also explain why he was "tip toeing".

Ok so when I was watching the doco I could only see him walking away and thought I wonder if that is MM but didn't know. It seemed plausible. I couldn't see the black jacket over his left shoulder on this doco footage.

when I looked at the Flect footage it was the transition screen which did it for me which others have posted. I looked at the figure entering and thought that he had a black something over his right shoulder and a turned in left leg.

Then when I looked at the lower shot I realised that was a clearer image of the guy walking away (top half) and you can see he has a black jacket or something over his left shoulder.

It was only then that I realised that they were not two different people but the same person so I then went to the doco footage again and when I paused it a million times I got a clear shot of him walking with the left leg very turned in and you can see the right foot does something strange when at the back. it is hard to see this due to the distance and time on top.

This happens at 38.54secs but when you pause it you don't always get the left leg forward image.
You see his black legs leaving to the left corner of bayview and gugeri at around 38.59 secs. I wish I could screen shot and circle with red or just screenshot.

That's the best vid I've seen, thanks again I've saved it.

Better quality vid here including narration.

Just to point out he says they have interviewed all the people and "mystery man has left". I think it would be emphasised by WAPOL if any other part of the footage showed MM. I couldn't find it but I recall seeing someone in an earlier thread had made a side-by-side of the back of BE from the LA footage and MM and it sure looked similar. As far as the "gait" goes, I'm yet to be convinced.

To be honest I'm still struggling to masticate the theory on the "inward left foot" or who in the CCTV footage, which is grainier than a wheat silo, this refers to.

Ok i am a little unsure of where MM is walking but at 50sec on the CCTV footage is that him at the door wih black jacket on over white shirt?

If correct I wonder...just wonder is JR holding HIS jacket earlier when she smiles which he then takes? I think this left in turned foot has merit but MM needs to be clearly and easily ID for me to make sense IMO

Look at the CIA documentary at 36:46 there is a guy with a jacket on his right hand. Walking with another guy and he looks behind him at JR.

The colours may appear distorted due to the enhancement of the vision in CIA doco showing his shirt to be darker

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I guess this would lead us to assume mystery man is not BE? Just thinking if, as the officer says, everyone in the footage other than MM has been interviewed, the other guy would have too. Therefore one would assume the inward left foot walker "supposedly BE" was interviewed or at least identified by the mate walking with him. Am I understanding right?
What am I missing?

You are ze bestest Denario!!!!!! Thanks. Could you do that with the walking away image on the other transition shot at all? Or do you know how to circle him in red so others can see him perhaps? Love it. I am a tad tired I am finding things difficult atm hahaha

Just remember I looked at this footage for about 4 hours or more stopping and starting and pausing before I made the connection. I have explained this before maybe page 81 but? It is really hard to see and I didn't see it but now I can't unsee it!
Your observations are really good though because he is in that bottom pic but due to the quality and pausing he appears as a black pole in the centre of the path...you can see a little bit of his white top but just a sliver. if you can see that black pole( which is him. Now if you look at the transition shot you see him just before entering the doors. just the white top, black jacket on right shoulder and the left leg is only seen which is turned in and you can't see his right leg....because he does a weird thing with his right leg and crosses it in or maybe just the angle. you cannot see his head. you can see the guy behind in light colours with his arms crossed. this is just after he has spoken to Jane.
The other transition image at the bottom.... MM is appox where the black pole (mm) is in the bottom picture to the left of the real black pole hehehe. Black pants, white top, black hair and with the black jacket now over his left shoulder
Oh my gosh...you are right! I've attached two more screenshots from the link GreenE kindly posted (link at bottom of this post), much better quality. Screenshot A you can see MM's legs circled in red, what looks like long hair is actually the jumper thrown over the shoulder (56secs). If you watch the footage in slow-mo you can see his cross-legged gait. Screenshot B is JR circled in red, she actually turns around & leans out to watch MM disappear around the corner to his left. That's it for me for tonight, but I'll have a look at your other notes when I get a chance tomorrow. Once again, amazing observation skills!
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• Green E LinkA.jpg
    Green E LinkA.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 447
  • Green E LinkB.jpg
    Green E LinkB.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 439
ohh man i am so confuzzled....

perhaps we can just refer to the timings on the latest youtube video - it is obvious people are seeing things that I and some others cant see.

If we just use the youtube timing - can someone give a high level overview of what is happening?

i know i appear dense - i just cant see what ppl are seeing!

ok - thanks - that is who i thought you were referring to.. :)
thanks!!!
so this is not the same guy that turns round and looks at her at 1.35 on the youtube video? :) (as he has left)

ohh man i am so confuzzled....

perhaps we can just refer to the timings on the latest youtube video - it is obvious people are seeing things that I and some others cant see.

If we just use the youtube timing - can someone give a high level overview of what is happening?

i know i appear dense - i just cant see what ppl are seeing!

You and me both!

I'm starting to wonder if this is like those 'magic eye' puzzles, where it looks like nothing for ages but after staring at it forever the picture starts to come out.

To me, even the better quality images are too poorer quality to decipher any gait. Also at that time of night in Claremont I think a few people wouldn't have been walking too straight

ok - thanks - that is who i thought you were referring to.. :)
thanks!!!
so this is not the same guy that turns round and looks at her at 1.35 on the youtube video? :) (as he has left)
I honesty don't know, haven't got that far! Don't worry I couldn't see anything either until it was spelt out :)

This happens at 38.54secs but when you pause it you don't always get the left leg forward image.
You see his black legs leaving to the left corner of bayview and gugeri at around 38.59 secs. I wish I could screen shot and circle with red or just screenshot.

If you have a windows based pc you may be able to use (or download) "Snipping Tool" then all you need to do is pause the image and snip around it. The snipped image can then be saved and uploaded.

"Snipping Tool" may be found in your program menu on the start button.

Btw - great work on bringing this to everyone's attention :)

...On another note, and this is just a thought, but what if BRE tried/intended to 'pick up' the girls consensually, and only turned crazy nasty when things didn't go his way, if you know what I mean. Like Adrian Bayley.

i know exactly what you mean.
you'll hear that hell hath no fury like a woman scorned
- but that's BS -
hell can actually hath no fury like a bloke you knock[emoji35]back.

[emoji887]

Ok i am a little unsure of where MM is walking but at 50sec on the CCTV footage is that him at the door wih black jacket on over white shirt?

If correct I wonder...just wonder is JR holding HIS jacket earlier when she smiles which he then takes? I think this left in turned foot has merit but MM needs to be clearly and easily ID for me to make sense IMO
Holding HIS jacket. That just triggered a memory. My old schoolfriend once told me back in our 30's of a mate of his having "a fool proof 10 step plan" for hooking up. 1 of those steps involved asking her to look after something of his, like a jumper or jacket. This old school friend also worked with BRE. I wonder if he told BRE about his mates 10 step plan? It would've been about 1992

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

Ok I have found the footage and will make this easy hopefully.

In this footage

It only concerns 55 sec to 57sec..At top you can see MM walk away and JR turns and looks.

At transition of camera around 55sec by pausing you can see close up of left foot in top half of splitscreen.

attachment.php

I think it looks like a blonde girl with a waist and far too petite to be MM...probably walking 'tipsy'. Also looks like there is a bag strap diagonally across their body (like all the girls used to wear 'satchel' type bags across the body back then).

Attachments

• screen shot top.jpg
    screen shot top.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 372
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics