Australia Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't put it past the accused CSK, BRE to of reused the Birnie's dump site at GlenEagles since the Birnie's proved that they could spend hours digging holes and dumping bodies without anyone noticing. And it's only a hour's drive from Claremont. And who'd think the CSK would be stupid enough to use it, means no one will look there either. Just another thought, since it's a place that BRE would know about from the press and passed by on Telstra jobs in the South West. I know that the accused BRE worked on a Telstra job in Waroona for instance for two weeks and commuted home each day. If he did same at Pengilly, Williams etc then he would see the signs and turn off for GlenEagles every time. It's not hard to miss. I still favour the Bush on the other side of MT Dale (not the Brooking Hwy side) as dumping a body from the Telstra repeater station access track down that steep slope will probably send it far into inaccessible Bush https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gleneagle,_Western_Australia

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

IMO likely that CSK spent time researching other local killers such as the Birnies and the Night Caller to refine his MO. GlenEagles can't be discounted in the possible radius from Claremont and is a provocative idea. Karragullen is of similar heritage and equally brazen – downside being the 2004 bushfire may have razed all hope...

The remaining Birnie may have a stooge that visits the dump site and reports back describing it as it is her remaining contact with David Birnie. Although the police should have some sort of surveillance or tracking system for the area I believe there is more to come out in that case. It's a bit odd that he never seems to stay over when he does long distance work apart from Kalgoorlie as it's often seen as a perk of the job.
My old school friends who worked with BRE in the Waroona job, was told by BRE's colleague that he wasn't staying because "he had a domineering wife, who didn't want him staying away"

Great work Wyke! Much easier to see the car now!

Remember when discussing the cars in Jane's video that in Australia we drive on the left hand side of the road.
Just in case sleuthers are overseas.
Therefore I'm confused as why sleuthers are discussing rear details of possible vehicle.
I thought the perspectives of the cars closest to Jane (not car on other side of road) were of the front of the cars travelling on left side of road.
If I'm wrong can someone correct me please???/

I don't think WS needs to stoop to inciting hatred on minority groups, with the flimsiest connections to a serial killer, a kimono, and a hand on a hip. I'm sure there is enough "deviation" in BRE to satisfy everyone's curiosity if people are patient and wait for the facts.

But hey I am not supposed to be here. So carry on Wsleuthing!

My old school friends who worked with BRE in the Waroona job, was told by BRE's colleague that he wasn't staying because "he had a domineering wife, who didn't want him staying away"

What Aussie guy talks like that? this statement lacks any real personality

Wouldn't an Aussie male more likely say:
'Can't stay over - my Mrs is a nut-cracker/ball-breaker.'
or
'Gotta get home or else the Mrs does her nana!'
or
something of similar vernacular?

And wouldn't colleagues of BRE be all too happy to repeat said words and gossip if BRE called his wife a name or said something more memorable or notable than 'domineering wife'?

Does anyone know if 'domineering wife' are the exact words of BRE describing his wife?

Was BRE describing EE or CGE when BRE said domineering wife???

Am I teetering over the edge of allowed comments on WS if I suggest wifey may have known somehow about the crimes or at least dodgy behaviours, and was willing her husband, the alleged CSK, home so to restrict available time for BRE to commit more crimes????

or
or

And wouldn't colleagues of BRE be all too happy to repeat said words and gossip if BRE called his wife a name or said something more memorable or notable than 'domineering wife'?

Does anyone know if 'domineering wife' are the exact words of BRE describing his wife?

Am I teetering over the edge of allowed comments on WS if I suggest wifey may have known somehow about the crimes or at least dodgy behaviours, and was willing her husband, the alleged CSK, home so to restrict available time for BRE to commit more crimes????

Yes its prob more a case of the usual male wisecracking that goes on at worksites.....Gotta go home. Under the thumb mate stuff

attachment.php

The Conti the night after Ciara was taken.
Source: https://thewest.com.au/news/wa/vital-clues-missed-in-hunt-for-claremont-serial-killer-ng-b88342709z

Attachments

• Screen shot 2017-01-15 at 8.00.51 PM.png
    Screen shot 2017-01-15 at 8.00.51 PM.png
    566 KB · Views: 491
Looks like a Ford Laser or Nissan Pulsar?
Actually back to vehicle being a 4 door hatch back type of sedan. Is that a spoiler on back of vehicle or one of those advertising signs that were all the go back then. attach pdf has marker to show location.

I think it's been mentioned the friend in Mosman Park was a guy she'd recently met. Could just be she didn't want to tell the guy who apparently knew both girls that she was going to see a guy at that time.

SS had been to a friend's place in Mosman Park earlier in the day, and it had been suggested that she could crash there should she need to as it was cheaper than going to South Perth. Whether this friend was a guy- I've never heard the gender. [this from CIA documentary]

IMO likely that CSK spent time researching other local killers such as the Birnies and the Night Caller to refine his MO.
<snip>
Talking from my experience on this topic I can say that killers are interested in how the 'others' kill and do have a certain empathy and insight into each others motives and gratifications BUT are very individualistic when it comes to methods. They tend to like to leave their own stamp (except of course copycats) and even they usually miss very important aspects of the MO (being that they are not commonly known).

or
or

Reading too much into it. It's hearsay anyway. That's what my friend described his colleagues telling him, when explaining why he didn't stay in the hotel.
And anyway I never heard anyone speaking the way you describe. I've yet to come across such ockerisms in Perth. The only place I've heard "blokes" talking such "strine" naturally have been over in eastern states. Anyway my old school friend says they (wapol) need to talk to DF who was BRE's team leader

cheek bone structure and lips fit, but the nose is completely wrong, can easily see how people could think it is one and the same person though.

You know whatcha gotta do @ meticulously, time for some side by sides with known pics of BE, I'm not convinced it is him, but side by sides with some other pics of a similar angle may help to persuade others whom are undecided.

So I have been a silent observer of this forum for the past year and I have only begun to post, My take is:-
Arrested CSK had committed a number of crimes prior to SS…. None of these were ever solved to date.
The first crime that ended in a disappearance was SS. Because CSK had got away with previous crimes eg Huntingdale and Karakatta,and realised,he got away with that all that and wasn’t a suspect he became more confident.. next attack was SS. When the media, Wapol and public’s attention was mammoth straight away, I believed he got spooked and disposed of the body in a way I do not believe she will be ever found.
Once again, he waited 9 months to study the fall out. Once he confirmed he wasn’t a suspect, He then went for his next victim, JR . By this stage CSK was so arrogant that he had outwitted all ,he believed he was beyond the law,He disposed of Jane on the fringes of perth but still in the metropolitan area covered with minimal vegetation.I honestly think he was 100% sure he had outwitted all and would never be caught. Nevertheless, he was still cautious and waited 9 months to ensure the fall out didn’t incrimate him. Once he was confident no one was onto him he struck again with CG, and once confident he was so good at it disposed CR in the opposite direction barely covered with vegetation. (I believe the positioning of bodies is a moot point. I think he put them at opposite points of perth to avoid any kind of common evidence and that is the only reason why) MOO

Is all this googling of CD pics because someone dropped a kimono? If it's not connected to a ********* then I highly doubt it. Fwiw the eyes, nose, cheeks, hair, lips have no similarity, I could post my cat on here with more resemblance but keep on dreamin'.

Is all this googling of CD pics because someone dropped a kimono? If it's not connected to a ********* then I highly doubt it. Fwiw the eyes, nose, cheeks, hair, lips have no similarity, I could post my cat on here with more resemblance but keep on dreamin'.
Hair... Um.. Not if you're wearing a wig.

I take back what i said to a previous poster about dismissing the idea of him having dressed up as a woman and driving around. My apologies. He comes across more convincingly female than i could have imagined (well, as much as Mrs. Doubtfire did.)

Here's a story. Back in the 1980's when hitchhiking was more of a thing, my mother and her friends used to regularly hitchhike around their area and she told me there was a crossdressing man (they called him 'The Shim' not too enlightened compared to nowdays) and he would regularly pick them up and give them lifts but he was also a bit of a creep towards them. I'm going to ask her what she meant by that. Whether she meant he tried to get sexual with them in any way. Because i think its a bit of a misconception that crossdressing immediately means "homosexual". In my own personal experience the men who have been involved in crossdressing fantasies have been very much straight. It would be interesting to read more on this topic and find out what it all means and where they lie on the sexual spectrum.

Have any other sleuthers considered why the KK perp kept silent while he was committing the crime?
Someone here said KK victim said perp didn't say a word. Can we confirm this please?

Kimono has nothing to do with it. The police asked if a suspect's brother if he was into wearing women's clothing. (Which suspect was it again, Websleuther's? LW or BE?)

LW.

“I was pretty taken aback and a little bit upset. I remember one stupid question they asked once, ‘Have you ever seen your brother in women’s clothing?’, trying to make out he was some sort of pervert.”

https://thewest.com.au/news/wa/former-suspect-still-feels-scars-say-family-ng-b88338163z

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74