Australia Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think if your trying to see a younger BRE maybe look to his brother, they most likely look similar.

Thanks Adrianna, I checked out TE from Broome on Facebook and believe it or not they look nothing alike. I had 3 brothers, all from same mother and father, one has gone to God, but I can tell you they looked nothing alike really. Had mannerisms alike and sounded alike at times, but didn't have same features at all. Still interesting to check out his Facebook page, very into fishing that lad!

attachment.php
attachment.php

Well here he is peeking out of a grey gloom which seems appropriate given the charges. Hoping he is less Liberace and more Rock Hudson (now that's just weird?) And surely this doesn't look like anyone's Nanna?? :laugh:

I'm still seeing Jade Hurley..............

There is reference in the below article to a Brothel boat which was parked up in East Fremantle.

"The story was that about 10 years ago it was parked up in the Swan River, off East Fremantle, and used as a brothel,"

http://www.watoday.com.au/wa-news/brothel-boat-to-float-again-20090402-9kji.html

Could this perhaps have been moored directly opposite/near the Left Bank? WAS LJB connected in any way?

Further to my comments re the ClaremontGhost hint videos, the Left Bank, Stirling Bridge and the 'Brothel boat'.

The Brothel boat initially was parked up in East Fremantle. The boat was then moved to a different location and moored in Mangles Bay near Garden Island, Garden Island coincidently is Hint 5.

Interesting connection regardless of the author of the videos.

http://www.watoday.com.au/wa-news/brothel-boat-to-float-again-20090402-9kji.html

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...h-Western-Australia-4&p=12396408#post12396408

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...er-1996-1997-Perth-Western-Australia-4/page34

Im sorry I can not work it out sorry

Wow Frankie, apologies for doubting you, that certainly looks like Mr TE next to you! You sure have a very interesting life of "coincidences". I do too so I know these things happen, as someone else said, we've had so many people telling very big porky pies on here and upsetting the thread, we tend to be on our guard when people make big claims. Welcome "T" to our site and very brave of you to come on here might I add! I have no questions for you, you are NOT your brother's keeper as the good book says. :)

Wow Frankie, apologies for doubting you, that certainly looks like Mr TE next to you! You sure have a very interesting life of "coincidences". I do too so I know these things happen, as someone else said, we've had so many people telling very big porky pies on here and upsetting the thread, we tend to be on our guard when people make big claims. Welcome "T" to our site and very brave of you to come on here might I add! I have no questions for you, you are NOT your brother's keeper as the good book says. :)

I have alway talked the truth here and will help out in any way I can with your questions

So what did you want to say about LW Frankie? Did you see CG at the conti that night or any other named suspects?
Also you said you all drove to Claremont that night, but then caught a taxi home. What happened to your car mate?

I would be asking him why did his step daughter defriend him on facebook. Also why did he break up with his former wife? EC?

I have alway talked the truth here and will help out in any way I can with your questions
I apologise too Frankie. I just can't stand the BS that some people come on here and spin then leave or just keep posting. I'm glad you are able to back up your claim with evidence that's what sleuthing is all about.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members