Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
BRE was commenting. But where? It was so long ago that he may have. But yes I think he was.

It appears that there is a 2007 post (one only) on whirlpool forums http://whrl.pl/Rbafyo from a user called *********, that from the helping out another poster with an IT query (Siemens modem related), suggests that ********* was likely, the accused BRE, or someone else working with BRE at the time.

You'd think that the accused would have had more than one post's on whirlpool forums.

I wonder if the accused BRE ever posted under a different username on whirlpool, either under the same whirlpool forum account as ********* user, or under a completely different whirlpool forum account using 1 or more different whirlpool forum user names?

What is this reference to bravenet about PCS ?
Just want to check that its nothing to do with bra vin cat ?

bb7c969862572e804b2e11fd8071d3d2.jpg

Screenshot sourced from old blog comments .
Bravenet was a site that allowed people usually with a Geocities web site back in the day to place a guest book within their Geocities web page. One would set up a Bravenet account and create a guest book, and then link to it in any of your websites. Some local newspapers, like the Post did it because it was cheaper than hosting a comments section themselves.. I believe in this instance the Bravenet forum was linked to the Silas story in the Post Newspaper

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

Bravenet was a site that allowed people usually with a Geocities web site back in the day to place a guest book within their Geocities web page. One would set up a Bravenet account and create a guest book, and then link to it in any of your websites. Some local newspapers, like the Post did it because it was cheaper than hosting a comments section themselves.. I believe in this instance the Bravenet forum was linked to the Silas story in the Post Newspaper

Hi Petedavo - thankfully you know so much about the Internet and websites. Thanks for explaining about Bravenet. When I first saw it I thought of bra vin cat. Then the last line of the post says "mole she is" which reminds me of how Yoda speaks! MOO

Hi Petedavo - thankfully you know so much about the Internet and websites. Thanks for explaining about Bravenet. When I first saw it I thought of bra vin cat. Then the last line of the post says "mole she is" which reminds me of how Yoda speaks! MOO
I might be wrong, about the Post Newspaper using http://www.bravenet.com/ for readers comments, as I can't find a comment link on the Silas story mentioned. https://web.archive.org/web/20050215203029/http://www.postnewspapers.com.au/20010901/
However, I remember something, so when I get a chance, I'll do some more digging.

What is this reference to bravenet about PCS ?
Just want to check that its nothing to do with bra vin cat ?

bb7c969862572e804b2e11fd8071d3d2.jpg

Screenshot sourced from old blog comments .

This poster talks like YODA!
"Mole she is"
(See pic in quote)

Posts are purely my own opinion unless otherwise stated with source links. All my original text and images remain exclusively my personal copyright.
[emoji317][emoji317][emoji317]

Hey Innerchild- I had read this before and the one above by Vulnavia. Didn't see a possible connection before, but just realised BRE's second wife was from Queensland. coolbulture would not have been to far away from friend that went to primary school with her. Could he have been talking too her (second wife)?? Also does anyone know if any of the line ideas run through Peachy Rd in Swan View ? Its on the edge of John Forest national park. Just as a side note one of Dr Phebes patients was found dead not too far away.

Don't get the real Dr mixed up with the fake one, they're not he same, IMO. Fake Dr liked to pretend or point towards the real Dr being Dr p and being CSK. Debi Marshall chasing a fake email attached to one account went and visited real Dr. Real Dr was very nearly defamed IMO with the Tiger Moth video. News article I saw said fake Dr (or one of them, as there were probably two people posting under that alias) was the accused. As the link was removed and I never saved the article this is JMO at the moment. There have to be others that saw it however, including the person on here that posted it IMO.

Note that the same paper (smh) reported in 2009, that police had interviewed the person behind fake Dr and cleared him. Either they did interview him and cleared him or they interviewed the wrong person, IMO.

If he was cleared this could have been the second time.

After Con Bayen's boot lined guy was reported to Macro in 2002, police spokesman Neil Stanbury gave a statement after Ch 7 interview of Con Bayens in 2015 asserting that bootlined guy was interviewed according to procedure and cleared of having no involvement in CSK back in 2002. I have asked for others opinions on this statement, back a few pages where it was posted.Some are asserting on here, fast eddie seemingly with some confidence, that the boot lined guy was the accused.

It gets incredibly complicated trying to figure it out. I've attached the map based on Spinnakers spot with the locations of bodies, or Sarah MMahan's car found in Midland. Reading SMM Inquest you can't help be convinced Donald Morey was responsible, and possibly for the others in Midland as well. The W _ E line goes no where near Pechey Car park, which is just off the right hand end of Morrison Rd on the image below. I've circled North St, Midland however, as I remember one of the alias's talking about living there. Don't know if this means anything.

attachment.php

Attachments

• MidlandBodies_W_E_line.JPG
    MidlandBodies_W_E_line.JPG
    46.3 KB · Views: 148
https://www.crimestopperswa.com.au/open-cases/laura-kate-muckersie/ Laura Kate MUCKERSIE

Sadly, at just 20 years of age, Laura Kate Muckersie was found deceased in a storm water drain at the intersection of Fairfax and Morrison Roads in Swan View, on Monday the 30th of July, 2001.
Her body was located by two young boys early that morning where she lay fully clothed, facing upwards and partly submerged in water.
Laura’s last hours were spent at the Darling Ridge Shopping Centre where she made a number of phone calls from the phone box before travelling further up Morrison Road to the phone box situated at Fairfax Park where she made her last known telephone call.

http://www.watoday.com.au/wa-news/m...key-statement-is-recanted-20121213-2bcur.html December 14 2012

The truth of what happened to 20-year-old Sarah McMahon, who vanished more than a decade ago, appears more elusive than ever after a key witness into her suspected death recanted part of a crucial statement she allegedly told police last year. Following three police investigations spanning 12 years, an inquest was launched in Perth this week in an attempt to uncover more information about what happened to Ms McMahon.

Ms McMahon who lived with her family in Parkerville in Perth's Hills, was last seen leaving her Claremont workplace on November 8, 2000. As she drove away from work, the last phone call Ms McMahon ever answered was from Donald Morey - a man 25 years older her senior who has since been convicted of attempting to strangle a prostitute to death, the inquest heard.

At the time, Morey was living with his boss Gareth Allen in Marangaroo - although he had a home in Chidlow he shared with this de facto partner on the weekends, the Coroner's Court heard.
In the statement Ms Kendrick recanted on Thursday, she had claimed she helped clean up Mr Allen's house after seeing a woman's body in Morey's room the night of Ms McMahon's disappearance.

[url]http://missingandmurderedaustralia.blogspot.com.au/2000/01/deborah-michell-anderson.html[/URL]
Date of Death: 25th January 2000 Age: 24 Status: UNSOLVED COLD CASE

Debbie's life was taken at the young age of 24yrs, she had her whole life ahead of her. Her charred remains were found in the front seat of a burnt out white Ford Laser vehicle registration KA6594 at a shopping centre in Dance Drive, Middle Swan at approximately 12.26am. 25 January 2000. Various questions remain unanswered about the death of Debbie and her movements on the day of her death.
Further Information:: Debbie had been out from England approximately 6 months and was staying with her father and his partner in Perths northern suburb of Woodvale. Debbie was studying to become a chef at the Australian School of Tourism and Hospitality and had plans of opening her own restaurant one day.

Debbie loved animals and told her father on the morning of 24th January 2000 her plans were to go to Perth Zoo that day. Her first stop 9.40am was at the ATM machine at the intersection of Trappers and Timberlane Drive, Woodvale to withdraw some money. Her movements from there until the discovery of her charred remains at 12.26am remained unknown.

Police baffled by her death at the time, trying to piece together the final movements of Debbie to determine whether it was murder, suicide or accident. Midland Senior Detective Rick Weskin said “they were treating the death as suspicious and said it hasn't been downgraded to an accidental or suicide-type death and it certainly hasn't been upgraded to a homicide investigation at this stage.”

Detectives were not able to establish whether she had travelled to South Perth. Police initially interviewed people and set up mobile police facility vans at the Woodvale and Middle Swan shopping centres, posters of Debbie were placed in various locations.

A few months later new forensic evidence revealed the white Ford Laser with registration KA6594 she had borrowed from a family friend had travelled to Geraldton and back on the day that her charred remains were found. Police did country runs to Geraldton and back stopping at all the roadhouses along Brand Highway to Geraldton then taking a different route travelled back to Perth along Brand Highway/Great Northern Highway to see if anyone had sighted Debbie on that day.

With so many unanswered questions relating to Deborahs movements on the day and the distance that the vehicle she was driving had travelled it is difficult to see this death as anything other than murder.

SMM Inquest had claims DM was giving her drugs to sell, LM making multiple phone calls from a phone box could have been trying to access same IMO. Was it from same person, or is it someone else living in Midland possibly?

This poster talks like YODA!
"Mole she is"
(See pic in quote)

Posts are purely my own opinion unless otherwise stated with source links. All my original text and images remain exclusively my personal copyright.

Yoda ringtone.

Your phone, ringing it is! Answer it you must, to fulfill your destiny!

rsbm...but just realised BRE's second wife was from Queensland. coolbulture would not have been to far away from friend that went to primary school with her. Could he have been talking too her (second wife)?? rsbm

Would explain a lot, IMO. Unusual place name.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Zedx
rsbm...but just realised BRE's second wife was from Queensland. coolbulture would not have been to far away from friend that went to primary school with her. Could he have been talking too her (second wife)?? rsbm

Would explain a lot, IMO. Unusual place name.
Crime scene declared after man found dead in Caboolture home today:

http://www.mygc.com.au/crime-scene-declared-man-found-dead-caboolture-home/

https://www.caboolturenews.com.au/news/police-investigating-after-body-found-in-cabooltur/3218281/

attachment.php

Attachments

• Screenshot 2017-08-30 21.06.46.png
    Screenshot 2017-08-30 21.06.46.png
    556.1 KB · Views: 39
The Accused sold the Fountain Way property on April 2, 1997 - the day before CG was found.

The below article confirms that the property was bought by BRE.

Some questions come to mind:

1. Was this the end of the marriage with EE? Did EE move out earlier than the sale of the property enabling BRE to date or roam?

2. If the Accused was living on own in Fountain Way after break down of the marriage - how long was this for?

3. If the marriage had broken down before the murders of JR & CG and IF the accused is guilty - did perhaps the marriage breakdown precipitate the murders (JMO)

The below article mentions that after the sale of the house "[FONT=&amp]Mr Edwards moved back in with his parents, Bruce and Elizabeth at 142 Gay Street, just two kilometres away from Fountain Way".

[/FONT]
http://www.perthnow.com.au/news/western-australia/claremont-serial-killings-police-piecing-together-the-life-of-bradley-robert-edwards/news-story/557f281e68cdf76d572843291ea9cef7

attachment.php

Attachments

• Screenshot 2017-08-30 22.50.02.png
    Screenshot 2017-08-30 22.50.02.png
    336 KB · Views: 141
Source please Zedx.

When doing some research, when BRE was first taken into custody, I found that a good friend of mine was a FB friend of the second wife. I immediately contacted her and let her know of his arrest. As i though she may not have heard , as she still lives in Queensland. It turned out they were best friends in primary school and had not had contact with her other than through FB as an adult.

The second wife has the same initials as CG.

Nice!
[emoji12]

IIRC... wasn't there a poster on here who suggested the CSK may have had a daughter (who was now the same age as the victims).... a long time before there was an arrest in the case..... ?

Does anyone recall who the poster was .... and if they made any other claims?
jmo

IIRC... wasn't there a poster on here who suggested the CSK had a daughter (who was now the same age as the victims).... a long time before there was an arrest in the case..... ?

Does anyone recall who the poster was .... and if they made any other claims?

Dont know but it would probably pay for you to search that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChasF419