Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM (= 'Bold By Me' for the newbies)

"One of the most cited studies in the area of lust murder is a 1990 paper by Dr. P.E. Dietz and colleagues published in the
Bulletin of the American Academy of Psychiatry and the Law. They examined 30 sexual sadists (most of which were sexual murderers). They found that the majority were employed white males (75%), and many were married (50%), had a history of homosexual experience (43%), and cross-dressed (20%). They also reported that they had parents who had divorced or had marital infidelities (50%), suffered physical abuse (23%), suffered sexual abuse (20%), and abused drugs other than alcohol (50%). Almost all the sample had planned their offences (93%), the majority of which the victim was unknown to them (83%). The victims were typically abducted, held against their will for over 24 hours, blindfolded, bound and gagged. All victims were tortured, and typical activities included forced oral sex, rape, and forced insertion of foreign objects vaginally. Many subsequent studies have reported similar findings. However, the main problem with many of these studies is that there was no (non-sadistic) control group against which the results could be compared."

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/in-excess/201308/thrilling-killing-and-the-disgust-lust

FYI - I'm not implying that the accused is this type of SK - just providing some interesting reading.

Interesting, but, IMO, have to be careful not to conflate cause and correlation. I myself am white, married, divorced parents ... but I am not, fortunately, a sexual sadist or serial killer ... Not sure how enlightening these 'surveys' really are

RSBM

IC you may be interested in the house/s but you cannot expect Annalise to answer your question.
And yes you are still trying to sleuth another WS member (eg Annalise) by virtue of fact you showed a pic of a house and then asked the member to verify publicly that that house was where she once worked.

I have absolutely no interest in anywhere someone said they were working and how could it be one of these houses as the train station where AL said she was opposite was north of ashton ave near loch st. There are posters who are interested if people are telling the truth when they post. Maybe AL was confused about the nights or places, it was a long time ago. I thought working in the area she may have recognised these houses.

I am only interested in these houses (the images I posted) as they are near Rowe park just off Gugeri and if the accused was in or near either of these he is almost on Rowe Pk and it is only a minute or so in a car to KK where the 1995 victim was taken.

I am only interested in these houses (the images I posted) as they are near Rowe park just off Gugeri and if the accused was in or near either of these he is almost on Rowe Pk and it is only a minute or so in a car to KK where the 1995 victim was taken.

RSBM

IC - Actually I've been waiting to see if the penny dropped when you typed "Presentation Convent" or whether you had some master theory that you were going to reveal.
Obviously not. :p
Since you haven't clued on yet I'll fill you in:
FYI you actually named and posted a pic of a "Presentation Convent".
FYI a convent is the name of a building where nuns live.

Funnily enough - the same congregation of nuns known as the "Presentation" sisters also own "Iona Presentation College" in Mosman Park, the school where two victims went.

I'm guessing the accused CSK was not in this particular building shown in your pics, unless he happened to be fixing their phones or joining in on evening prayers!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Presentation_Sisters
https://www.iona.wa.edu.au/

Looking forward to when the Conspiracy Theorists get hold of this little bit of info that the Presentation Sisters owned property adjacent to Rowe Park, abduction site of KK victim, while the Presentation Sisters also own Iona College (Iona Presentation College) the high school of two alleged murder victims.

BTW I am NOT implicating the Presentation Sisters in any of the crimes - only highlighting strange coincidences that may or may not impact the case.

Hi everyone - in keeping with trying to think like a sk to try to find where Sarah could be I put this scenario together. If EE actually left the house they bought together and the accused was alone - this may send a sk into a rage where he decides he wants to hurt anyone that reminds him of her. Perhaps she was from another country and was aspiring to be a successful and wealthy woman mixing with the type of ladies living in Claremont. He then decides to take it out on ladies from Claremont. In his state of mind he would want to hurt women he thought were like the ladies EE aspired to be like. So EE leaving him is the big trigger for him to go into killing mode. He keeps them for a couple of weeks and tortures them. Then disposes of them as if he is "deporting" them from Perth/Australia. He literally takes them as far away from Claremont as he can given time constraints, not wanting to travel for too long with bodies in his car at the risk of being caught. He then feels he has pushed them away from him. IMO

Annalise,

Many thanks, that's an interesting theory. Today I read that the house, in Fountain Way, Huntingdale which BRE and EE purchased was sold (02/04/1997) which was the day before CGs body was discovered. My thoughts are that BRE was extremely livid regarding the sale of the house and perhaps chose a type of woman similar in style, appearance and body to EE. Each abduction may have been a result of a specific action, such as the initial separation, signing divorce papers or selling the house.

My thoughts on the distance to D-sites are he may have wanted to put as much distance between where he abducted, lived and worked. Does anyone else have an opinion regarding the deportation, because this could tie in with the theory with regard to different nationalities (ie Irish).

These are only my thoughts and opinions.

Hey remember the picture in the Post Newspaper of the guy that found the notebook in the wall cavity at his Government Road business in Karrakatta?

Well it seems this particular person likes the limelight as I happened upon his picture again in another edition of The Post Newspaper from 23 January 2016.

Check out page 3 for pic and story, and page 69 for rest of story.

https://www.scribd.com/doc/296222217/POST-Newspaper-for-23rd-of-January-2016

I haven't included more info here as this story is about 'iron ore dust' is not related to CSK case. But now I'm rethinking his 'notebook' story for a reason that I would rather not state here publicly.

I noticed when looking at this walkway between Gugeri St and Rowe Park that there's still an old night cart track in Claremont. (2nd picture)
My Nanna had one of these behind her place once.
They're tracks between streets where the horse drawn night cart came to collect the poo from the outside toilets, before running water and flushing toilets came along.
I thought most of these tracks had been sold off to the property owners either side in the 1950's as they only encouraged crime, but not this one apparently.
attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php

The second night cart track is accessible by vehicle. I'll have a look at the map, and try to identify if some of the public accessways have been closed.

I'm interested in the houses around Gugeri especially around Rowe Park where the KK rape victim was taken and another. I find it interesting that the Presentation Convent (ex or current?) which is on Google for offering
accommodation is right there just off Gugeri opp Rowe Pk. There is another house just opp the current train station which also has an interesting looking facade and size.
Presentation Convent 6 Reserve St streetview
attachment.php
attachment.php
Was it this house opp the present train station?

Just quoting this post (RSBM) by IC again to link in with my last post so everyone can see the pics.

RSBM

IC - Actually I've been waiting to see if the penny dropped when you typed "Presentation Convent" or whether you had some master theory that you were going to reveal.
Obviously not. :p
Since you haven't clued on yet I'll fill you in:
FYI you actually named and posted a pic of a "Presentation Convent".
FYI a convent is the name of a building where nuns live.

Funnily enough - the same congregation of nuns known as the "Presentation" sisters also own "Iona Presentation College" in Mosman Park, the school where two victims went.

I'm guessing the accused CSK was not in this particular building shown in your pics, unless he happened to be fixing their phones or joining in on evening prayers!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Presentation_Sisters
https://www.iona.wa.edu.au/

Looking forward to when the Conspiracy Theorists get hold of this little bit of info that the Presentation Sisters owned property adjacent to Rowe Park, abduction site of KK victim, while the Presentation Sisters also own Iona College (Iona Presentation College) the high school of two alleged murder victims.

BTW I am NOT implicating the Presentation Sisters in any of the crimes - only highlighting strange coincidences that may or may not impact the case.

Yes Spooks I was aware, although not sure if it is or was used as a convent or accomodation house, maybe both. I should have made it clearer in my fist post, as when I entered it on Google maps interestingly the corner of Bay View Terrace and St Quentins Ave was identified as the location which is a km or so off its real location.
attachment.php

Attachments

• Presentation_Convent_Accomodation.JPG
    Presentation_Convent_Accomodation.JPG
    34.9 KB · Views: 123
I haven't included more info here as this story is about 'iron ore dust' is not related to CSK case. But now I'm rethinking his 'notebook' story for a reason that I would rather not state here publicly.
I would be interested in hearing why/what exactly your thoughts are Spooks.

I wish I could add more to this forum but I don't know Perth at all as I am from Vic so can't really contribute as to where SS may rest other than what I wrote earlier today. I do think though, that the splitting up with EE may have been the trigger as such for him to kill unless the KK incident happened before things went south in the relationship which, if it turns out to be the latter I think he was also destined to kill regardless of the marriage break up (if BRE is in fact guilty). I think someone may have commented on roughly when EE left him (before the divorce was final) but I am not 100% so if anyone knows off the top of their head when it'd be appreciated if you could let me know (I hate trolling through the other 14 forums trying to find stuff - so time-consuming, yes I'm lazy ha.).

PS I hope you guys can understand my ramblings.. :-/

Yes Spooks I was aware, although not sure if it is or was used as a convent or accomodation house, maybe both. I should have made it clearer in my fist post, as when I entered it on Google maps interestingly the corner of Bay View Terrace and St Quentins Ave was identified as the location which is a km or so off its real location.
attachment.php
Comes up with the Reserve Rd address in whitepages. On street view I saw a split system air conditioner. Maybe that's new?
b8fc55e70dc5ddbf5a750fcc73aab635.jpg

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

Sutton,
I can't find a Samantha White in the news or within the Missing Persons register. I'll have another look, in the meantime can anyone else locate anything on this young lady?

I have a gut feeling this one has been discussed here before and either no one could find details or she was found. I know that there was a missing persons photo with someone found. I have read and re-read too many posts here to know where I found it but was considering it as input to the initial time line by Grok as to missing girls in Perth

attachment.php

Great - I wasn't sure before because you never highlighted that particular fact .

Posts are purely my own opinion unless otherwise stated with source links. All my original text and images remain exclusively my personal copyright.
[emoji317][emoji317][emoji317]

Comes up with the Reserve Rd address in whitepages. On street view I saw a split system air conditioner. Maybe that's new?
b8fc55e70dc5ddbf5a750fcc73aab635.jpg

There is St Thomas Primary school around the corner at 8 Warden St to my knowledge run by the Presentation sisters. While the same order of nuns there at the time were probably more connected to St Thomas PS.
http://www.stthomas.wa.edu.au/our-school/school-profile

I was street viewing Stevens St, Claremont. Looking into the park. Normal average looking Park.

Then I got to Vaucluse Rd and decided to look at the carpark, then the date of the pictures changed and I noticed something that'll interest everyone.

It was full of cars!

Backing out of the carpark there were two people on deckchairs collecting money and I could make out a sign which looked like it says "Show Parking $20" I tried viewing from the other direction, but the date of the pictures must've changed because it was gone and the cars were all gone.

Why is this interesting? Because it's only a short walk through the subway to Gate 1 of the showgrounds.
The same showgrounds used on Friday nights for the Speedway back in the time of the CSKs and KK abduction.

I wonder if the accused was a speedway fan?. If so, he'd certainly be familiar with this car park IMO.
6af4a41aab2014838d1611116d72a7ae.jpg
c56fa0cb42bcc43be837f1dc66e2953a.jpg
87fa520c3b654128b2f4b8ecf7b78413.jpg
98277c54316f6c09a723b0d37d2bd97c.jpg
3cb1ce871415685cd6a1c991d9b3e00d.jpg

The below article reports a woman who was raped in the 90's and then telephoned and taunted by a man who said he was her attacker.

Does anyone have any further info on this as to whether it was related to the CSK?

attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• post_karrakatta_phoned_taunted.jpg
    post_karrakatta_phoned_taunted.jpg
    166.6 KB · Views: 131
  • phone-taunt-rape-post.jpg
    phone-taunt-rape-post.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 134
The below article reports a woman who was raped in the 90's and then telephoned and taunted by a man who said he was her attacker.

Does anyone have any further info on this as to whether it was related to the CSK?

attachment.php
attachment.php

Isn't this the KK rape case?
Because remember she lost her driver's license and was worried someone would call on her again. Going off my memory here, so I could be wrong. And it's too late at night for me to search for MSM source sorry.
Obvioulsy WAPOL found her DL a year later.

Isn't this the KK rape case?
Because remember she lost her driver's license and was worried someone would call on her again. Going off my memory here, so I could be wrong. And it's too late at night for me to search for MSM source sorry.
Obvioulsy WAPOL found her DL a year later.

Think this is a different case Spooks.

EDIT: am wondering about the phone call as remember reading SS father received a phone call. Not sure if it was a crank call.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member