Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for weighing in blinddoe .

A question for everyone who feels the "stalker vibe" .
How can someone be a stalker if their pictures are stuck over the walls of who theyre stalking ?

Thats not stalking imo , its two people in a broken relationship .
Dido words are about always being in love,
A break-up, not surrendering, ignoring, holding her tongue, going down with ship, & no white flag etc .
And they live next door to each other .
They both have each others pictures on the walls which imo changes things from stalker vibe .
If she didn't have her photos too then i would agree to a "stalker vibe" much easier .

Interesting read here regardless of the dido clip vibe .
Certainly some support for the stalker argument within this link .
Check it out ;

Quote:
" Intimacy seekers*seek to establish an intimate, loving relationship with their victim. Such stalkers often believe that the victim is a long-sought-after soul mate, and they were 'meant' to be together."

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stalking
It just has to mean something to whoever posted the Claremont Ghost clues. It doesn't have to perfectly fit . IMO, no piece of music might ever perfectly fit, and such choices were probably based upon two things, what music the poster can remember and best fit with how the poster wants to present the CSKs.
The real question in my mind is whether the Claremont Ghost poster actually had any any real knowledge of the crimes, ie was the accused, or just some random chap who wanted to insinuate himself as a master sleuth who got cold feet when people started asking if he was the CSK?

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

I can't believe all this hype for a song , on a vid , no ones seen ..... Go figure Bradley Edwards made it to mock police , is that what your implying ?
You have to put it in context.
My understanding is that an anonymous account on you tube posted a series of videos apparently.
6 Claremont Ghost videos - clues 1-8, Self made? probably copied from cam corder.
+ 2 music videos - straight unadulterated copies from original artists works.

Could these be human remains ?
I took this photo
c62dc26d2c8b785898bb233072f27c87.jpg

Could be this guy. Fits in with the latest blood drinking theory etc......
attachment.php

Attachments

• download (1).jpg
    download (1).jpg
    4.9 KB · Views: 140
It just has to mean something to whoever posted the Claremont Ghost clues. It doesn't have to perfectly fit . IMO, no piece of music might ever perfectly fit, and such choices were probably based upon two things, what music the poster can remember and best fit with how the poster wants to present the CSKs.
The real question in my mind is whether the Claremont Ghost poster actually had any any real knowledge of the crimes, ie was the accused, or just some random chap who wanted to insinuate himself as a master sleuth who got cold feet when people started asking if he was the CSK?

The Claremont Ghost videos were a gee-up. They mean nothing, that ridiculous song meant nothing, the whole thing meant nothing. They were just rubbish. I can't believe the attention that they got. The very thought that the actual CSK would post videos about the crimes is ludicrous

Who's seen the vid , this isn't silence of the lambs

My understanding is that an anonymous account on you tube posted a series of videos apparently.
6 Claremont Ghost videos - clues 1-8, Self made? probably copied from cam corder.

Who's seen the vid , this isn't silence of the lambs
Might be a valid opinion, but doesn't answer the question. So far sleuths that they were uploaded via a server in Lebanon. So far as I've managed to fathom is that other sleuthers tracked the poster to possibly being the same as the Flect account, and talk of maybe some Taxi driver with dual nationality who had returned to the middle east. After the accused was arrested, all sleuthing stopped because they're waiting to see what Police allege the forensics of his computer will show. Comments about deepweb and tor.... etc > http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325088

Evidently there have been quite a few SKs who have taunted the police with messages. I suppose uploading videos is a new way of sending a message – a modern day method. Perhaps videos have been sent to Crime Stoppers.
Typing a letter and sending via Australia Post would be quite risky, because of fingerprints. The person would need to wear gloves for typing and postage. If someone was to come home, they’d have a lot of explaining to do.
Would it be possible for someone whose computer savvy to hide the electronic address of an uploaded video?
http://crimeviral.com/2016/05/11-serial-killers-who-taunted-police-with-haunting-clues/

The Claremont Ghost videos were a gee-up. They mean nothing, that ridiculous song meant nothing, the whole thing meant nothing. They were just rubbish. I can't believe the attention that they got. The very thought that the actual CSK would post videos about the crimes is ludicrous

This is by far the most likely scenario. The video was most likely put up by a crank and someone with too much time on their hands and a pretty strange sense of humour. Much like those taking it seriously.

I genuinely cannot see how it offers any insight or value in relation to the crimes.

Or a degenerate trying to inject themselves into a case , that has wasted police resources as a result .
it spins me the degree people have gone ie dr p etc , is Perth that obsolete and the inhabitants that odd ?

This is by far the most likely scenario. The video was most likely put up by a crank and someone with too much time on their hands and a pretty strange sense of humour. Much like those taking it seriously.

I genuinely cannot see how it offers any insight or value in relation to the crimes.

So the the other girls were dumped , but one was coordinate based , this guys a genius , you bring it up consistently . what's your motive ?
Crack the riddle Sherlock , the way the case sits the truth will never come to light .

Interesting comparison!!!!!!!
The same poster????
PCS please explain.....

[FONT=LiberationSerifRegular, Times New Roman, Times, serif]"Western Australia is home to the highest rate of unsolved suspected murders involving unidentified victims with more than eight unsolved cases."[/FONT]
[FONT=LiberationSerifRegular, Times New Roman, Times, serif](2015)[/FONT]
http://www.news.com.au/national/cri...s/news-story/85a0f643bc421e63a2c9604d7049d0bf

[FONT=LiberationSerifRegular, Times New Roman, Times, serif]What does this statistic say about Western Australia (WA)?[/FONT]
[FONT=LiberationSerifRegular, Times New Roman, Times, serif]Are WA police not as efficient as police in other states?[/FONT]
[FONT=LiberationSerifRegular, Times New Roman, Times, serif]Are offenders in WA more successful at evading detection?[/FONT]
[FONT=LiberationSerifRegular, Times New Roman, Times, serif]Does WA have more violent offenders than other states?[/FONT]
[FONT=LiberationSerifRegular, Times New Roman, Times, serif]What's going on here?[/FONT]

[FONT=LiberationSerifRegular, Times New Roman, Times, serif]IMO this statistic seems underrated. I thought there were higher numbers of unsolved murder cases.[/FONT]

How does drinking human blood get into this? Never happened. Just watched my copies of Claremont Ghost clues again. W. Saville-Kent is the boat you should be interested in

Whats with the claim to have watched the c/ghost video.
Why dont you post them ?

I've been considering the mind and motives of the accused CSK.
We mentioned the possibility of the CSK offending in cemeteries other than KK.
I wonder if he used abandoned cemeteries, like old pioneer cemeteries that are no longer actively used.
Or maybe an old run down abandoned church building.
Just all speculation.

Posts are purely my own opinion unless otherwise stated with source links. All my original text and images remain exclusively my personal copyright.
[emoji317][emoji317][emoji317]

Imagine the scenarios:
The accused CSK allegedly left CG near his favourite fishing spot. He allegedly left JR near his favourite illegal drinking spot.
Now what other location has meaning for the alleged CSK?
Could there be a work related "milestone" that points to a location?
Some football or West Coast Eagles related memory? Perhaps a school footy camp?
Some secret Star Wars fans meeting place?

Posts are purely my own opinion unless otherwise stated with source links. All my original text and images remain exclusively my personal copyright.
[emoji317][emoji317][emoji317]

Thanks. Here's the screen shot. RSBM

Oh. There's a pearler in later pages called "Direct answers"
Salacious much?
03e1f9af8e2386ed63704341e9285e75.jpg

Can't wait for the next edition now.

Don't need to wait...
The Post Newspaper
Ask Wayne and Tamara...

Don’t worry about answering the rubbish you dished up last week. Tell the daughter she’s a slag (or similar) and deserves to lose her mother and her husband. Cheers to both of them; hope they have a happy life together.

Instead, ponder this. I’m part of a loosely connected group of people trying to identify whether some images from a series of small videos from someone calling themselves the Claremont Ghost are actually leaving real hints to identify the CSK? Serious stuff!

One hint is a really good music video clip, White Flag by famous English singer, Dido and starring the hunk actor David B. It’s supposed to be a hint and seems to have many co-incidences with the person accused and the possible CSK scenario. How can this be?
IC

Dear IC,
Took you advice about last week. Just testing to see how many people actually read our excellent column.

Evidently there have been quite a few SK who immensely enjoy playing games which these hints could be an example of. Mostly it’s a big FU at how smart they are what a bunch of dummies you and the police are.

Impressive music video. It would have given the accused something to watch on his laptop at lunchtimes. Who wouldn’t be pumped to have such a good looking, but evil vampire dude who killed many and caused much destruction, play them?

The story in the video can mean different things to different people depending on their background and point of view, whether they’re Angel fans, CSK experts or just normal Joe Blows. Could have been a warning for him or telling a hidden story for those dummies, or mean nothing?

All those co-incidences in the music clip? Could someone with any real knowledge of the CSK be sending a message? If so, is this person the accused or someone else who knows what going on?
Check the links between the Producers of the White Flag video and see what family, business, country, music or video productions they might have and whom it connects to. Not a problem if you have the connections.

Dido clip could have been a warning for CSK or be telling a hidden story that you dummies would never figure out an incredibly complicated way? Or it’s a massive gee up by some random pest with a strange sense of humour, who likes appearing occasionally dropping cryptic clues online and who uploaded the other videos clips from Lebanon, or somewhere, so they couldn’t be traced and Dido song meant nothing.

Wayne and Tamara with help from many web sleuthers

My thoughts and opinions only

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members