Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
With regards to JR's friends knowing about her meeting him earlier in the night, maybe not. IF she stayed back to meet someone specific, she kept that from them, too. I've done it - been out with friends when I was younger and been worried they will judge me so I've kept it from them. Many places she could have encountered him separate to them - the OBH is quite a big place from memory. But that's just a theory.

Yeah, the MM reaction is an interesting one. It's not clear the degree to which she knew them. But I don't think it's just someone random coming along and sharing a joke. The reaction is too comfortable and genuine. JMO

Paths could have crossed any number of places. A really charming guy could have had a couple of chats with her that seemed completely innocuous at the time, but were enough that when he walked past she recalled him and was pleased to see him. Might never have mentioned them to anyone. Could have happened anywhere (supermarket, coffee shop, carpark).

One thing I think about the CSK is that they'd be good at reading people. So if JR was lonely and wanted to meet someone, as one of her friends said in the CIA documentary, I think he would have easily spotted that and manipulated it.

Sent from my SM-T805Y using Tapatalk

One thing that I have just realised after watching that video clip about a million times :) is that MM extends his LEFT hand as some gesture. Being a right hander, I would typically do some hand gesture primarily with my right hand....is there any possibility that the CSK could be a left hander...or could this be a whacko theory I accuse others of :) ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don’t have a reference at hand but all of the articles I’ve read said Jane went to Hollywood High School and that Ciara and Sarah went to Iona (as well as Julie Cutler and a West Australian woman who disappeared from Geelong many years later) and that Ciara’s Mum worked there. I believe Sarah was a boarder as her family were from the country, her Dad being a shearer.

I was talking Jane Marwick not Jane Rimmer as this was a response to PD.

"And then Ciara Glennon disappeared. Like Sarah and many of us, she was an Ionian. Her mum had taught us at Iona Presentation College, and we remembered a clever, effervescent girl whose family was involved in the school."

While I was looking for the CIA documentary the other day I saw a whole lot of “Brain Scratch” videos on YouTube. I didn’t watch them and have no idea whether they’re news style or weird style like Claremont Ghost and Tiger Moth???

Owlie ,
no they are well known, and not too bad crime docos

While I was looking for the CIA documentary the other day I saw a whole lot of “Brain Scratch” videos on YouTube. I didn’t watch them and have no idea whether they’re news style or weird style like Claremont Ghost and Tiger Moth???

I’ve watched a few BrainScratches on YouTube by a guy in the US called John Lordan ‘Lordan Arts’. Basically he scours the internet to find info on particular cases (he’s done 2 x Claremont, 1 x Borce Ritevski and 100s of American cases).
Anyway, he reads the facts and then supplies his thoughts about each case. Personally I quite like his videos.

Sorry CV, I didn't realise you did it on purpose.

I think one of the benefits of a forum like this is that we see things a little differently and have a wide variety of points of view, that I find refreshing that I respect, even if I don't agree with all.
Exactly IC. Minus the propensity to become precious and think everything is personal, which of course it never has been.

They could have followed the suspect around covertly until he drank a glass of beer in a public place then swooped in as soon as he left to collect the 'dna sample'! They may also advise bar staff to specifically collect the glass for the detectives who request help from the management .
JmO

Maybe they had an uncover cop posing as a hairdresser and got his hair while cutting it?

One thing that I have just realised after watching that video clip about a million times :) is that MM extends his LEFT hand as some gesture. Being a right hander, I would typically do some hand gesture primarily with my right hand....is there any possibility that the CSK could be a left hander...or could this be a whacko theory I accuse others of :) ?

Quite the opposite of whacko, that's an awesome observation. He does appear to lead with his left. Can't see the right hand, but the shoulder movement supports it being the left that he gestures with his left before any movement on the right. I'm right handed and I lead with my right, too.

What always annoys me when I watch that footage is that we can't see where he was or what he was doing when Jane begins her reaaction.

They could have followed the suspect around covertly until he drank a glass of beer in a public place then swooped in as soon as he left to collect the 'dna sample'! They may also advise bar staff to specifically collect the glass for the detectives who request help from the management .
JmO

Or maybe undercover Doctor got sample from a prostate check, he was over 40 and should have one every few years

This is very observant of you cyberRH .
Is it a clue to his identity do you think ?
Could it be purposely misleadingly done with his hands because mystery man is actually aware of the cameras position ?
Perhaps he feigned using the left hand so he wouldn't be caught ?
It is extremely mysterious [emoji782][emoji782][emoji782]

Hi frankie ,
Is this them still on this thread posting ?
There are some links about the poster back in the day .
Theres nothing of interest in them imo .
Did they come from Parkerville or something ?
The links all suggest police know his identity .

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/...r/news-story/bfd723453ddea321bd13fc30636efc60

http://www.news.com.au/news/blogger-not-killer-police/news-story/923b05fbd2c668dbe59265c8b4955001

http://theorstrahyun.blogspot.com.au/2007/06/is-serial-killer-posting-comments-about.html?m=1

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/porchlightaustralia/austrailian-zodiac-killer-t572.html
DR ****** was a little before my time here. But I read a little about him and some posters has said he pass away. The posters are from Bigfooty days chat .this is to the best of my knowledge

Talking in riddles
Talking in rhymes
Point to point
The CSK Times
On tap 24/7
WebSleuthers heaven
Circles and squares
Your theory. Who dares?
Judge or jury
The public, the fury
No freedom, no windows
The mourning continues
For family and friends
The pain never ends :(

This is very observant of you cyberRH .
Is it a clue to his identity do you think ?
Could it be purposely misleadingly done with his hands because mystery man is actually aware of the cameras position ?
Perhaps he feigned using the left hand so he wouldn't be caught ?
It is extremely mysterious [emoji782][emoji782][emoji782]

If I was the CSK (I’m not!) I don’t think I would risk doing anything (misleading or otherwise) IF I knew there was a camera in the area .. in fact, I’d stay away from any area that I knew there were cameras. There were a few cameras where JR was so he’s just lucky he didn’t walk past an alternate camera when it was that cameras ‘turn’ to be activated. That’s right isn’t it ? (Alternate cameras in the area).
While I’m at it - just say they had found SS body, the prosecution would need to provide that evidence to the defence BUT would they need to tell the public?

All charges need the prosecutor to prove (provide evidence of some description) to convince a judge or jury that:
-BRE was at same sites and times as the victims, depending on where the crimes commenced as seems to be victims were taken in street but defence could argue he was legitimately at all places as victims and even legitimately been with them.

(Also strange no abduction charges for Claremont victims especially if taken from the streets blitz style)
-BRE was the person who perpetrated the crimes, only wilful murder charges for Claremont victims (sole reliance on DNA seems a dangerous option because of muck up in storage, testing staff issues, reliance on incomplete and compromised samples, the defence should easily discredit reliability on some if not all DNA evidence). Must be more evidence not known to public.
Wilful murder, prosecutor must be able to link suspect to bodies and/or bodies to suspect as well as the act of murder itself with enough information they believe can convince jury or judge. JMO

If I was the CSK (I’m not!) I don’t think I would risk doing anything (misleading or otherwise) IF I knew there was a camera in the area .. in fact, I’d stay away from any area that I knew there were cameras. There were a few cameras where JR was so he’s just lucky he didn’t walk past an alternate camera when it was that cameras ‘turn’ to be activated. That’s right isn’t it ? (Alternate cameras in the area).
While I’m at it - just say they had found SS body, the prosecution would need to provide that evidence to the defence BUT would they need to tell the public?

Your second point.....have wondered that myself

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

All charges need the prosecutor to prove (provide evidence of some description) to convince a judge or jury that:
-BRE was at same sites and times as the victims, depending on where the crimes commenced as seems to be victims were taken in street but defence could argue he was legitimately at all places as victims and even legitimately been with them.

(Also strange no abduction charges for Claremont victims especially if taken from the streets blitz style)
-BRE was the person who perpetrated the crimes, only wilful murder charges for Claremont victims (sole reliance on DNA seems a dangerous option because of muck up in storage, testing staff issues, reliance on incomplete and compromised samples, the defence should easily discredit reliability on some if not all DNA evidence). Must be more evidence not known to public.
Wilful murder, prosecutor must be able to link suspect to bodies and/or bodies to suspect as well as the act of murder itself with enough information they believe can convince jury or judge. JMO

MAybe there's no 'abduction' charges because alleged victims may have got into his vehicle willingly? Also Its difficult to prove abduction when's there's no witnesses of any actual abduction and a deceased victim.

In this line of thought, we could say you need a body to make a wilful murder charge - but then SS situation blows that theory. Maybe they finally found other evidence of SS on evidence already collected or only just recently examined.

I figure the gold skirt was a deliberate attempt to make it seem that the author knew more about the case than they did to mislead.
Agreed the author said so too.... so yep think so

MAybe there's no 'abduction' charges because alleged victims may have got into his vehicle willingly? Also Its difficult to prove abduction when's there's no witnesses of any actual abduction and a deceased victim.

In this line of thought, we could say you need a body to make a wilful murder charge - but then SS situation blows that theory. Maybe they finally found other evidence of SS on evidence already collected or only just recently examined.

Can someone help ? didn't a police statement or msm imply that the victims (ones found) had been murdered not long after being "taken" ? will look for the article too. This helped fuel the blitz theory.
I took to mean the victims were transported dead to final sites of discovery and site evidence also confirmed they were not murdered at discovery sites.

(snipped)

They wouldn't have to tell the public, but I imagine it would be nigh on impossible to hide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member