Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Xyz,

I had wondered if BRE had taken on extra work to make ends meet. Thinking work as a security guard or crowd-controller or helping within the real estate business. JMO

Xyz,

I had wondered if BRE had taken on extra work to make ends meet. Thinking work as a security guard or crowd-controller or helping within the real estate business. JMO

Thanks CV for that thought. Security guard might be a nice little earner and the uniform would certainly help to give confidence to our Claremont women when the accused perhaps pulled up in a car and offered a lift, ESPECIALLY if they'd seen him working in one of the establishments they'd just been in? Not saying this happened with all 3 women, as I have always been of the opinion that there were different methods of capture for different women.

I'be only caught up to here, so I don't know if anyone else has a better idea or the same answer posted. Apologies if so.
Anyway your scenario is interesting. Would it be different, if you knew that her sister Katrina was once a WA Police Psychologist? Do you think if she had concerns, that she might go to her instead?

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

Very interesting fact Petedavo. Maybe just two sisters, over a glass of wine, relaxed after a fine French meal, just chatting, sharing and maybe even confiding? JMO

re: FBI profiler making early link between alleged KK rape and alleged JR-CG murders.

From this link we can possibly assume there are similarities between these 3 crimes. And since we know more about KK MO, then we could extrapolate knowledge of KK MO to JR and CG crimes.

Therefore we could postulate that JR and CG were:
-abducted by blitz attack
-while walking alongside road
-in Claremont streets close to entertainment district
-using a commercial vehicle or van
-getting thrown into back of vehicle
-with hood or something similar over their head
-(maybe gagged for silence during longer drive)
-tied up with telephone wire or clothing line (?version)
-transported to some remote place (possibly the d-sites)
-violently beaten while alive
-sexually assaulted/raped in 'various ways'
-(and then murdered where he raped them)
-'left for dead' but this time the accused made sure they were properly dead
-but didn't bother to conceal the bodies

Did I miss anything?

Posts my opinion unless source included. All my original text/images are my personal copyright and can't be reproduced outside of WebSleuths without my permission.
[emoji317][emoji317][emoji317]

Mark Dixie had groupies. Not good

Linda Bowman was left having to guard her 18-year-old daughter's resting place, after it began attracting "absolute fruit loops" who would vandalise the grave at night.

The mother told how the grave was damaged four times in six months, including occasions when the headstone was smashed and ghoulish cards were left at the site.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/20...ns-remains-exhumed-grave-repeatedly-attacked/

Mark Dixie had groupies. Not good

Linda Bowman was left having to guard her 18-year-old daughter's resting place, after it began attracting "absolute fruit loops" who would vandalise the grave at night.

The mother told how the grave was damaged four times in six months, including occasions when the headstone was smashed and ghoulish cards were left at the site.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/20...ns-remains-exhumed-grave-repeatedly-attacked/

What is wrong with people????
Vandalising grave sites.....

Posts my opinion unless source included. All my original text/images are my personal copyright and can't be reproduced outside of WebSleuths without my permission.

re: FBI profiler making early link between alleged KK rape and alleged JR-CG murders.
From this link we can possibly assume there are similarities between these 3 crimes. And since we know more about KK MO, then we could extrapolate knowledge of KK MO to JR and CG crimes.
Did I miss anything?

Sounds more and more like it needed 2

Some of the postulating that goes on in this thread is appalling , not only does it seem necessary to only consider the worst case scenario but it is written up as if if is based on facts ... its fantasy , appalling fantasy

Praise the gods that someone pointed out to me the block feature on this site and i wont have to see it again

El Gordo - It's very obvious you are criticising my recent post- otherwise why would you use "postulating". Blatant attacks on other sleuths are not welcome here.

Please El Gordo: If you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say it at all......

El Gordo - It's very obvious you are criticising my recent post- otherwise why would you use "postulating". Blatant attacks on other sleuths are not welcome here.

Please El Gordo: If you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say it at all......

Can this please be the last word unless it is actually to do with the CSK etc.

Did I miss anything?

Hill St

I think the only difference with Hill St is that the perpetrator went somewhere (Centenary Ave) that was too open, and he decided he didn't fancy her, have the time, or the element of concealment at that location so did something different.
JMO that it's suspicious.

Shepperton Rd

Was Kerry taken directly to the site at Canning Dam? If so, then this case must be in contention for suspicion.

I don't know if the evidence can conclude an intention to murder for concealment of his identity.

There's nothing reported to say whether the accused was ever interviewed over any prior case, like Huntingdale in 88. If such did happen, and he thought it was a close call for being caught, then maybe that could trigger a fear of being caught.
I'd imagine that "intention" would be strongly argued about in court, as that could mean the difference between manslaughter and murder.
It might or might not help find Sarah or know either way.
I looked at how either might alter where to look. If an intention, then the sites chosen where he might frequent or pass by so he'd get his jollies off. The Centenary Ave site is upon the accused route to Ley St Como Telecom college. Canning Dam might be a place of family picnics. Ellington might be upon the route to a favourite fishing spot at Alkimos. Wellard, likewise on the route to Mandurah to go crabbing. Working upon that I had the compensation basin opposite the Telstra Complex in Kewdale as a possible site.
But academic studies of serial killers suggests otherwise, but those studies were about ones that abducted victims, committed crimes at home and then transported the bodies as far away as possible for concealment and putting distance between them and where they lived. There's many examples, such as Gacy that don't fit that hypothesis. This case might prove different too.
I think we'll have to wait until the court case and find out if the accused is guilty before we know if the accused background will shed any light upon the intentions and thus the choice of sites, and connectivity to other cases if any.

We can only wait and see.

Hill St

I think the only difference with Hill St is that the perpetrator went somewhere (Centenary Ave) that was too open, and he decided he didn't fancy her, have the time, or the element of concealment at that location so did something different.

Shepperton Rd

Was Kerry taken directly to the site at Canning Dam? If so, then it this case must be in contention for suspicion.

I don't know if the evidence can conclude an intention to murder for concealment of his identity.

There's nothing reported to say whether the accused was ever interviewed over any prior case, like Huntingdale. If such did happen, and he thought it was a close call for being caught, then maybe that could trigger a fear of being caught.
I'd imagine that "intention" would be strongly argued about in court, as that could mean the difference between manslaughter and murder.
I looked at how either might alter where to look. If an intention, then the sites chosen where he might frequent or pass by so he'd get his jollies off. The Centenary Ave site is upon the accused route to Ley St Como Telecom college. Canning Dam might be a place of family picnics. Ellington might be upon the route to a favourite fishing spot at Alkimos. Wellard, likewise on the route to Mandurah to go crabbing. Working upon that I had the compensation basin opposite the Telstra Complex in Kewdale as a possible site.
But academic studies of serial killers suggests otherwise, but those studies were about ones that abducted victims, committed crimes at home and then transported the bodies as far away as possible for concealment and putting distance between them and where they lived. There's many examples, such as Fact that don't fit that hypothesis. This case might prove different too.
I think we'll have to wait until the court case and find out if the accused is guilty before we know if the accused background will shed any light upon the intentions and thus the choice of sites, and connectivity to other cases if any.

I'm still considering the Cottesloe abduction-Lakeway Drive-In assault as another possible CSK crime.

And yes I agree, Hill St and KT are still on the table for consideration as alleged CSK crimes too.

Did I miss anything?

I agree with this being the main MO.

My tweak would be that the "blitz" attack was that he crossed paths with at least JR earlier in the night, that he was MM and offered her a friendly lift. Possible this happened with other two however likely that he caught up with them further down the road. Also quite plausible that JR was only one approached in this way and the others snatched by total stranger off street. He had done this before (cemetery attack). I just feel in my bones he was MM and that JR stayed back at pub in hope of crossing paths.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Xyz,

That might add some extra stress too...

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I agree- the only thing I wonder about in Hill St is the perp terrified the victim by screaming obscenities and death threats at her. In KK, the victim would have been terrified because I understand the perp didn't say a word. Any thoughts?

Hill St

Shepperton Rd

Was Kerry taken directly to the site at Canning Dam? If so, then this case must be in contention for suspicion.

There's nothing reported to say whether the accused was ever interviewed over any prior case, like Huntingdale in 88. If such did happen, and he thought it was a close call for being caught, then maybe that could trigger a fear of being caught.
But academic studies of serial killers suggests otherwise, but those studies were about ones that abducted victims, committed crimes at home and then transported the bodies as far away as possible for concealment and putting distance between them and where they lived. There's many examples, such as Gacy that don't fit that hypothesis. This case might prove different too.

Really well thought out post Petedavo (as always). All those connections to places of the past for the accused. Like joining dots on a map. Do you perhaps have a giant map and photos with post it notes underneath on your wall at home, or are you mind-mapping? Very impressive sleuthing!

re: SKs having a particular smell

A woman who just missed out on being another victim of Willy Pickton, the pig farmer, describes his body odour.

"...Then I noticed the smell. It wasn’t the farm. When I described it later to the police, I said it was as if metal could rot..."

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2018/mar/16/had-date-with-serial-killer-experience

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member