Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996-1997, Perth, Western Australia - #7 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well looks like the case is solved. What now? What unsolved true crime am I going to spend my time on now? Back to Maura Murray or look for a new one that gets my interest going.

We still have to find SS and JC. Just for openers. Then there's Kerryn Tate and Kerry Turner. Darrylin Ugal, Lisa Brown, Debbie Anderson. I don't think BE had anything to do with these girls. Completely different MO.

What would be greater, is they find Sarah Spiers' stuff, because then he can be charged with her murder without finding her body.

Reminds me of that poster on bigfooty who asked if any of the victims owned a black jacket made of a shiny material or a silver, woven-designed ring. (I think Jane Rimmer had a black jacket over her arm in the last video of her and Ciara had a clanagh brooch that looked like a silver, braided-design ring).

Someone asked this unknown poster why he/she asked the question but there was no response from the poster.

I have always wondered (and no doubt many others here who have been following/sleuthing the case) whether that poster had seen things belonging to the girls and whether he/she was connected to the murderer in some way and was protecting them.

I wonder if the police were able to find this mystery poster and ask more questions.

We still have to find SS and JC. Just for openers. Then there's Kerryn Tate and Kerry Turner. Darrylin Ugal, Lisa Brown, Debbie Anderson. I don't think BE had anything to do with these girls. Completely different MO.

Was JC considered to be a victim of the CSK because of a connection with LW?

Can we focus on actual facts rather than fiction? Why don't you think a business would not notice the extra fuel and mileage?

The stick on signage is completely plausible and definitely happens - you'd be surprised how many council vehicles are driven on the weekends with plain white magnetic strips over the council logos.

There is no way to differentiate personal and private usage unless GPS is installed. In my experience, no one is paying that close attention.

Edit: The Telstra techs vans/Utes are too heavily branded these days and now also have GPS but I believe the GPS was only a recent addition (circa 2008). I'm guessing in the late 90's it was a lot looser so totally plausible that these cars were covered up and used on the weekends.

There is no way they will risk charging him for Sarah based on circumstantial evidence, just because they can without a body doesn't mean the will. They have kept everything so close to their chest of late. makes sense to me: it's an ongoing investigation = we are working on it, there is definitely more saying that along with others.

Oh my he looks so normal, if this is him, that's it's creepy. I much prefer to find out who it was and say you can tell, he stands out... He looks like a serial killer. Definite psychopath. Whom ever said we would be surprised is correct!

My thoughts are they knew it was him but have found further evidence from an earlier rape to help connect the dots.

Telstra vehicles in the 90s didn't really stand out as a Telstra vehicle IMO the branding was small and it was early stages of stickers and printing, or could have easily sprayed it (paint link maybe?) with a disolvable paint or just covered it + 3am and lots of drunk witnesses ?

Think of you lovely ladies and your families, I hope this had given you something and to Don, I hope they find the missing link and Sarah. ����
On the mileage, most where allowed to drive in personal Kms so what's the diff? And companies where not logging details that consistently and definitely wouldn't be daily. As she say what's to say they did or didn't.

**also anyone who viewed moth video, was kewdale the suburb they zoomed out or in when showing the lines? I think maybe police may be responsible for the video, make someone a little nervous. Moo

And this is why it bothers me when people say "not all men" because it does miss the point. The point being that even the most normal seeming man can masquerade as pure evil. Thus, it's not wrong for us to be wary of them. They're not apples, they don't come with stickers!

Could even be YOUR father, brother, uncle or nephew

On the mileage, most where allowed to drive in personal Kms so what's the diff? And companies where not logging details that consistently and definitely wouldn't be daily. As she say what's to say they did or didn't.

Telstra vehicles back then could be used how they liked as the techs are on call to go anywhere anytime. No GPS and little logging. Wonder if there is any fuel card records like "Motorcharge" etc for BE's car for this time Could put him in the area if he fueled up at all?

I also think MM is our man, posture & shoulders look pretty good to me. I guess we'll find out next year.

If I was WAPOL I would be doing DNA testing on all the Telstra exchanges in these areas where bodies have been found,as they would all be "keyed" the same to allow techs access and wouldnt have been attended by other techs at 2-3am when BE had the poor souls in his car. Back then no CCTV either.

E.g. Mandurah North. 10 Jade Ct Singleton is closest to this location.

Who's the defence lawyer?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the news reports have changed BE's age down from 50 to 48 years. AFL fans might be able to track if this is BE being referred to in this link. Age is correct and the timeline could explain why he went quiet in WA. It appears he may have played for west coast eagles and JR used to follow this team and I understand team members used to drink at the Conti. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brad_Edwards_(Australian_footballer)

Don't think they did It without having something on them. Even if they just liked stalking women I see it as a public service.

Controversially and rather stupidly this taskforce invited members of the public to ring in and nominate suspects. These mostly innocent people were then interviewed and DNA tested, in other words harassed. There were over 4000 suspects! . I was later nominated as a suspect and interviewed and DNA tested only to be cleared and then 15 years later interviewed again and cleared in June, 2011 as were another 2000 innocent men!

http://hubpages.com/literature/The-Devils-Playground-Serial-killings

the news reports have changed BE's age down from 50 to 48 years. AFL fans might be able to track of this is BE being referred to in this link. Age is correct and the timeline could explain why he went quiet in WA. It appears he may have played for west coast eagles and JR used to follow this team and I understand team members used to drink at the Conti. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brad_Edwards_(Australian_footballer)

Different bloke - he was still active in QLD football as of 2010. Various references on google.

Very interesting stuff on Ch 7. Said DNA from a stolen kimono left at the scene in the 1988 attack that was sitting in storage for 28 years was re-tested months ago and provided the link to BE.

Did anyone see the 7 news report where they crossed to Thewest and their exclusive. It appears that BE left behind some evidence in a kimono that 28 years later was tested and now links all the cases together

Very interesting stuff on Ch 7. Said DNA from a stolen kimono left at the scene in the 1988 attack that was sitting in storage for 28 years was re-tested months ago and provided the link to BE.

Great minds... though I'm surprised this info is being leaked thru the media before they he judicial proceedings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member