Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996-1997, Perth, Western Australia - #7 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Up until this week when this strange #tmoth video came out & we started talking about it I just thought it was a bloke name AB of perth ( parkerville ?)
Now I realize that there could be way more to it and it is truly a mystery imo at this stage .
I would hope that the most experienced regular sleuth/posters would uncover it seeing it could be a revelation if its not ab

unable to attach links

Going around in circles.

Have the police conducted any searches for SS apart from when she originally went missing?

Sociopaths mimic emotions because they can't feel them. They may also hear comments, and then repeat them as their own, never expecting to be caught out (copycat trait). They cry crocodile tears when they think society expects it. They can't mourn. Their gazes are longer and more intense than normal people. MOO
Interesting . Some of the traits did not match me at all,
If thats what is being suggested

I must say that I understand your hinky meter has alerted you to something strange mo joe thats cool - Good for you . You picked me as very unusual correctly .

Been contributing to this thread for 7 weeks, have attempted conversation continuously but often hearing cryptic snarks ,
no direct approaches just offhand snarks from a few and it has derailed the researching online that I had been doing .
Is it possible that I stumbled upon some topic (late November) that caused an unknown party to execute this derailment ? Because before #tigermoth video I was investigating terence mclernan & uwa area assaults

unable to attach links

Interesting . Some of the traits did not match me at all,
If thats what is being suggested

I must say that I understand your hinky meter has alerted you to something strange mo joe thats cool - Good for you . You picked me as very unusual correctly .

Been contributing to this thread for 7 weeks, have attempted conversation continuously but often hearing cryptic snarks ,
no direct approaches just offhand snarks from a few and it has derailed the researching online that I had been doing .
Is it possible that I stumbled upon some topic (late November) that caused an unknown party to execute this derailment ? Because before #tigermoth video I was investigating terence mclernan & uwa area assaults

unable to attach links

Why would my comment regarding sociopaths be directed at you?

The only think I've found strange lately, is that about twenty names have suddenly stopped commenting.

The only think I've found strange lately, is that about twenty names have suddenly stopped commenting.
Because we are the only ppl posting here and im trying to answer the questions .

Yeah I thought it was quiet but didn't think it was that high a number .
They are probably discussing it themselves and truly trying to figure out what happened with #tigermoth video source. Imo

unable to attach links

because we are the only ppl posting here and im trying to answer the questions .

Yeah i thought it was quiet but didn't think it was that high a number .
They are probably discussing it themselves and truly trying to figure out what happened with #tigermoth video source. Imo

unable to attach links

idts tbh

rsbm

Reader poll about why "about twenty names have suddenly stopped commenting"

A few possibilities ;

1. They are scared that poster name "meticulously" is the police .

2. They think "meticulous" is a family member of a victim

3. Completely coincidence and means nothing at all

4. They are reading and trying to find something to catch "meticulous" out .

5.They have pulled out because theres a nutjob on the thread .

6. They are busy somewhere else but want to post .

7. They are busy communicating themselves because after the "tiger moth" video release/deletion they realized some serious work needed to be done but not revealed publicly.

8. The posters who pulled out recently are closed minded to any new ideas or more mentally challenging ideas .

Hope this helps to figure it out
[emoji404]

unable to attach links

A few possibilities ;

7. They are busy communicating themselves because after the "tiger moth" video release/deletion they realized some serious work needed to be done but not revealed publicly.

8. The posters who pulled out recently are closed minded to any new ideas or more mentally challenging ideas .

[emoji404]

unable to attach links
17. They think "meticulous" is a poi .

18. None of the above .

19. the twenty aliases who disappeared are now in one name poster of "meticulously"

unable to attach links

A few possibilities ;

[emoji404]

unable to attach links

9. They were one person and they died, went overseas, or are in jail.

10. They were the nutjob on the thread - and they have been institutionalised or are taking their meds.

11. Their computer broke.

12. The boss told them to butt out.

13. They are about to make an arrest.

14. They have run out of ideas.

15. They are out searching east of 309.

16. They are all on holidays at the same time.

9. They were one person and they died, went overseas, or are in jail.

10. They were the nutjob on the thread - and they have been institutionalised or are taking their meds.

11. Their computer broke.

12. The boss told them to butt out.

13. They are about to make an arrest.

14. They have run out of ideas.

15. They are out searching east of 309.

16. They are all on holidays at the same time.

10. And
Are good I hope so mojoe .

15. Could be & wish good luck to them

I hope that they got arrested for some freshly revealed crime that websleuths just played a part of uncovering

unable to attach links

10. And
Are good I hope so mojoe .

15. Could be & wish good luck to them

I hope that they got arrested for some freshly revealed crime that websleuths just played a part of uncovering

unable to attach links

Fingers crossed that it's the lull before the storm.

Paper Trail has vanished.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A few possibilities ;

[emoji404]

unable to attach links

It's fair to say that at least one of the common users is a cop involved in the case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm of the opinion it's actually number 1. I have a good source for that too. From the same source, it's also confirmed they have a DNA profile of the CSK, but no idea at all who it is.

They've desperately gone back over the investigation to try and figure out who it is or if there's anyone they've missed, but have turned up nothing. The case will never be solved, it's been a major failure.

Here is why we should never give up GD.

New forensic DNA analysis produces image of cold-case killer at large
https://crimewatchdaily.com/2016/05...d-police-receive-series-of-disturbing-taunts/

$60k grant to bring UC’s DNA ancestry lab a step closer
http://www.canberra.edu.au/about-uc/media/monitor/2016/november/$60k-grant-to-bring-ucs-dna-ancestry-lab-a-step-closer

One of your regular lurkers is here if that gives you any comfort :) Albeit still as confused as ever because I registered long after the CSK threads started and have no chance of catching up on the murders, persons of interest and/or past discussions (although I truly enjoy reading everyone's more recent posts).

As for the poll, may I suggest that posters are simply fatigued and are using the upcoming Christmas season as an excuse (or a reason) to clock off early for the year? The other Aussie threads where I regularly post seem to have suffered a similar exodus recently.

Anyway, thank you for being the intelligent, intuitive and committed people that you obviously are. I hope you and your loved ones enjoy your Christmas and New Year celebrations.

You can't expect a thread on a topic that happened 20 years ago to stay active and have consistent posting every day/week

One of your regular lurkers is here if that gives you any comfort :) Albeit still as confused as ever because I registered long after the CSK threads started and have no chance of catching up on the murders, persons of interest and/or past discussions (although I truly enjoy reading everyone's more recent posts).

As for the poll, may I suggest that posters are simply fatigued and are using the upcoming Christmas season as an excuse (or a reason) to clock off early for the year? The other Aussie threads where I regularly post seem to have suffered a similar exodus recently.

Anyway, thank you for being the intelligent, intuitive and committed people that you obviously are. I hope you and your loved ones enjoy your Christmas and New Year celebrations.
Thank you for your blessing bohemian

unable to attach links

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members