Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996-1997, Perth, Western Australia - #7 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Options;

$3.50 - Macro trawled the camera footage and chased everything down and they got a break
$3.50 - The Commodore fibres. Macro followed this through which lead them to Telstra and then to BE
$6.00 - Some sort of DNA match. Maybe BE was arrested on something unrelated or maybe a family member was charged with something?
$6.00 - Someone close to him discovered something (victim property, something online) and contacted Macro
$51.00 - Macro monitored WS and in conjunction with ISPs tracked everyone down, inc. people using VPNs etc

A massive long shot but a number of unidentified people have been identified through chasing relatives dna through ancestry.com. Lori Ruff being the most prominent.

wow! I''m new here but have been following this case since the start. I am having no luck with CGE on facebook - perhaps she has pulled her profile?

ADMIN NOTE: This is very exciting news. I agree with billy, didn't have much confidence I'd live to see the case solved. I'm so relieved for the families.

Just a couple of reminders.

1. The daughter is off limits. You can discuss her age only, as it might be relevant to the timeline. But that's it. The same goes for all of the accused's relatives and friends. They fall within the "victim friendly" category.

2. NO speculating about WS members being the perp. Period.

Happy Holidays to everyone.

Bessie
WS Administrator

complete speculation on my part.
Don't Police in cold cases often cite the passage of years and the changing of relationships for someone to come forward with suspicions?
maybe there has been some relatively recent changes

As far as I know CSK was never declared a cold case. Has always been under active investigation.

Options;

$3.50 - Macro trawled the camera footage and chased everything down and they got a break
$3.50 - The Commodore fibres. Macro followed this through which lead them to Telstra and then to BE
$6.00 - Some sort of DNA match. Maybe BE was arrested on something unrelated or maybe a family member was charged with something?
$6.00 - Someone close to him discovered something (victim property, something online) and contacted Macro
$51.00 - Macro monitored WS and in conjunction with ISPs tracked everyone down, inc. people using VPNs etc

I have a sneaking suspicion it's probably your $6 idea or $51 idea.

6d99e52eac92640353d9be5ad1c11ba6.jpg

This is Wikipedia site with the information removed just hours ago .
A reminder to all, if you spot something interesting take a shot or copy before its removed

BE is the registered owner of .com

edit: which links to a similar email address / username

There is a sole post on whirlpool from a "" in WA. Not much else out there.

This is huge. Actually felt a little bit emotional on hearing the news. I was genuinely beginning to think that this case would never be solved.

Absolutely dying to know what's led to the breakthrough and how the police have got to this point.

A tip:
internet archive (wayback machine) is your friend for looking at old versions of websites.

a loud scream at 6.30pm police arrive at 7.30pm ?
a forensic tent in back yard?
large plasticbags removed from the property?

Guys, stop posting pics and personal info such as phone numbers. BE is not confirmed POI as yet. Please don't get the thread shut down just as things move in the right direction after 20 long years!

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Is moving him significant? If in Victoria it could signify charges being laid.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

a loud scream at 6.30pm police arrive at 7.30pm ?
a forensic tent in back yard?
large plasticbags removed from the property?

Upon reading other articles it seems the loud yell was the raid team. The early articles I read made it seem like there was a 1hr gap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea