Australia Australia - Claremont SK, 1996-97, Perth, WA - #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weird and double weird.

snipped from blog
an address I lived as at 20 10 1992 which was unit 36, of a street number 46 in Glendalough (Irish name)

the address of my parents (Catholic) as at 20 10 1992 was house number 126 in a street in another suburb

my employer's address as at 20 10 1992 was number 56 in a street in West Perth

my year of birth is 1961

postcode of Claremont is 6010

The father and mother: Holy Rosary School on Angelico Woodlands. However you get 126 Williamstown on this corner on a google search (see .jpg)

Williams, the town is Williams is a town located in the Wheatbelt region of Western Australia, 161 kilometres south-southeast of the state capital, Perth along Albany Highway and 32 kilometres west of Narrogin. The Williams River passes through the town. Wikipedia HEMA Map reference 74/F4. 33 01' 49" S 116 52' 46" E

126.161.32E ??

The son
36 46 Moondyne 6084

The employer
56 Ord St West Perth Wray Patent Attorneys ?

Check out 56 Thomas St WP and 61 Thomas St WP.

Birth 1961

Postcode Claremont 6010

Ignore 0 and 9's (numerology) 1661

Extra weird is that 126 Williamson comes up automatically on google maps as pictured but in reality number 44 is the house marked in Google. There is no 126. How does someone get google maps to show a non existent house number which matches a 2007 CSK Clue??

20 10 1992 A Patent??

2112 ??
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

I kind of turn off when I see all these numbers and suggestions. I have seen this one before and believe it might have been discussed with the references on this site before. I am not sure how the reference of 20 October 1992 came up but it was the date the Royal Commission into WA Inc report of 2000 pages was brought down. It may have been brought up to suit the rest of the numbers provided.

"On October 20, 1992, the commissioners brought down their findings in six volumes totalling a massive 2000 pages. A seventh volume followed a month later."
http://www.smh.com.au/news/opinion/...rom-theeulogies/2005/07/19/1121538972499.html

Link to Hansard on the day: http://www.parliament.wa.gov.au/Hansard%5Chansard1870to1995.nsf/vwMainBackground/19921020_Council.pdf/$File/19921020_Council.pdf

If you think there is something significant about that date maybe there was an attack on that date. So searching the newspapers in WA may reveal something significant there. I googled the references with regard to Perth getting the references above and then searched trove but Canberra newspapers are about the only ones that go up to that time.

The actual reference to the Article mention JR going to John XXIII college when she went to Hollywood High.

I think suggesting that "the women who were abducted all have names which originated in Ireland, England, Wales or Scotland (Aryan)" is clutching at straws because in the immigration policies meant that people descended or came from European backgrounds.

The cartography he starts with is very similar to Steve's post Dec 16 2016) working out the percentage likelihood of the CG and JR being found in a straight line. It seems like the UTM or Military Grid Reference System explained for dummies. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_Grid_Reference_System

I'd transpose police for radio station and an ex Commish (mentioned in Brian''s document) used to live in City Beach. I was very interested in him saying he lived in unit 36 street number 46 in Glendalough.

I found Moondyne Gardens at 46 Moondine Rd Glendlough (attached)

Going to the map of Moondyne Convention Centre (attached) it's possible if you were using the grid reference system above the numbers 3646 and 20 10 1992 might pin point a spot.

Anyone else want to give it a go with the numbers which may indicate other positions?
attachment.php
attachment.php

Innerchild,

Getting back to you regarding, 'Anyone else want to give it a go with the numbers which may indicate other positions?'
The method is really good, I've had a good look at it, but don't feel I can add any value. I'm not very good with calculations.

My thought would be, the two d-sites were north and south, probably 45mins drive from the holding site. Perhaps another body might be located in an eastern area 45mins from the holding site. Although we don't know where the holding site was, Petedavo has mentioned a building in Government Rd. I'd calculate a 45 minute drive (east) from Government Rd, Nedlands. But he wouldn't drive through Perth to get there.

But that's only my opinion for what it's worth.

Innerchild,
I read that blog post and its writer sounds like he has schizophrenia. I don't mean that in a derogatory way. His style and train of thought matches how other people with this disorder write and think things through. That's no slam on him, and there have been a number of very smart people who struggle with schizophrenia who are able to solve complex problems, but this theory he posted veered off into too many directions, only some of them following any sort of logical path, for me to give it much consideration.

Note the journey from Nedlands to Wellard would have taken approx. 43 minutes. The journey from Nedlands to Eglinton about 56mins. The majority of areas below are east of Nedlands and within a similar time frame.

From Government Rd, Nedlands to various destinations. Referenced from GoogleMaps.

DestinationN.S.E.WKmsTime
Wellard (via Fwy takes 33mins)South42.845mins (estimated travel time)
Eglinton (via Fwy takes 56.6mins)North56.658 mins (estimated travel time)
WoorolooNE64.764 mins
ChidlowNE55.855mins
BrigadoonNE44.153 mins
GidgegannupNE51.251mins
KarragullenSE45.849mins
MundaringNE43.747mins
ParkervilleNE43.846mins
HoveaNE39.944mins
Canning MillsSE41.243mins

Regarding my previous post advising alternative d-sites toward the east.

Although the routes below are much longer they’re more secluded.

North-East
Travelling from Nedlands out to Red Hill, Gidgegannup & Wooroloo: northward along West Coast Hwy to Beach Rd travel east to Marshall Rd, Reid Hwy out to Toodyay Rd. Then south along Roland Rd or Stoneville Rd for Parkerville, Stoneville, Chidlow, Hovea & Glen Forrest. (I’m not sure if Reid Hwy reached the ocean back then).

South-East
Travelling from Nedlands out to Canning Mills and Karragullen: South along Hampton Rd, and east along Rockingham Rd, Armadale Rd to Brookton Hwy.

Note the journey from Nedlands to Wellard would have taken approx. 43 minutes. The journey from Nedlands to Eglinton about 56mins. The majority of areas below are east of Nedlands and within a similar time frame.

From Government Rd, Nedlands to various destinations. Referenced from GoogleMaps.

DestinationN.S.E.WKmsTime
Wellard (via Fwy takes 33mins)South42.845mins (estimated travel time)
Eglinton (via Fwy takes 56.6mins)North56.658 mins (estimated travel time)
WoorolooNE64.764 mins
ChidlowNE55.855mins
BrigadoonNE44.153 mins
GidgegannupNE51.251mins
KarragullenSE45.849mins
MundaringNE43.747mins
ParkervilleNE43.846mins
HoveaNE39.944mins
Canning MillsSE41.243mins

Hmmm, Chidlow's a thought. Straight up Great Eastern Hwy, only have to turn off onto Old Northam road to get there, Old Northam road incidentally becomes Government Road. Not complicated, plenty of bush and used to be called 'Chidlow's Well'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-Ripper-confesses-1975-attack-schoolgirl.html

The Yorkshire Ripper took 42 years to confess about another crime.

Sadly we can't expect the accused CSK to suddenly spill his cookies and tell all, if there's any more (alleged) crimes.

Some do. Some don't.

Posts are purely my own opinion unless otherwise stated with source links. All my original text and images remain exclusively my personal copyright.
[emoji317][emoji317][emoji317]

City Beach is the suburb central to both Wellard and Eglinton. It’s close to both the West Coast Hwy and southward to Stirling Hwy.
Listed below are various destinations showing distance and timeframe. Ref: https://www.google.com.au/maps

Destination Kms Time

City Beach to Wellard South 48.5kms - 41 mins
City Beach to Eglinton North 49.6kms - 43 mins
City Beach to Brigadoon NE 47kms - 49 mins
City Beach to Parkerville NE 45.8kms - 49 mins
Mundaring NE 45.6kms - 50 mins
Canning Mills SE 43.2 - 45 mins
Melaleuca NE 41.6 - 41 mins
Millendon NE 41.6 - 41 mins
Hovea NE 41.8 - 46 mins
Pinjar North 40.4 - 39 mins
Aveley NE 40.3 - 41 mins
Red Hill NE 38.9 - 40 mins
Herne Hill NE 39.3 - 39 mins
Gnangara NE 31.4 - 32 mins
Caversham NE 30.4 - 32 mins
Gidgegannup NE 54.3 - 50 mins
Chidlow NE 57.8 - 59 mins
Wooroloo NE 67.7 - 63 mins
Chittering NE 79.4 - 65 mins

Please disregard the previous post, I figured the software prefers its tables uploaded with Verdana font style.

City Beach is the suburb central to both Wellard and Eglinton. It’s close to both the West Coast Hwy and southward to Stirling Hwy.

Listed below are various destinations showing distance and timeframe. Ref: https://www.google.com.au/maps

DestinationKmsTime
City Beach to WellardSouth48.541 mins
City Beach to EglintonNorth49.643 mins
City Beach to BrigadoonNE4749 mins
City Beach to ParkervilleNE45.849 mins
MundaringNE45.650 mins
Canning MillsSE43.245 mins
MelaleucaNE41.641 mins
MillendonNE41.641 mins
HoveaNE41.846 mins
PinjarNorth40.439 mins
AveleyNE40.341 mins
Red HillNE38.940 mins
Herne HillNE39.339 mins
GnangaraNE31.432 mins
CavershamNE30.432 mins
GidgegannupNE54.350 mins
ChidlowNE57.859 mins
WoorolooNE67.763 mins
ChitteringNE79.465 mins

Possible first wife EE was at Conti with CG's Law firm the night she disappeared. If cops don't think the abductions were random, a possible scenario could have been the accused may have been keeping an eye on first wife and noticed CG. Quickly left and knowing shortcut in lane behind ACR was able to abduct her on the night. JMOO.

Interesting, Wrays Patent Attorneys at 56 Ord St West Perth may have been known to CG's old law firm.

The theory about keeping an eye on the first wife makes sense. I wonder if he was driving around, with evil intent regarding EE and at the end of the evening picked a lady with similar features and style. These are only my thoughts and opinions.

Please disregard the previous post, I figured the software prefers its tables uploaded with Verdana font style.

City Beach is the suburb central to both Wellard and Eglinton. It’s close to both the West Coast Hwy and southward to Stirling Hwy. -snip-

Do the quoted travel times represent 1996/97 or today?

Dual posts and a lot of bold - is there a theory behind the obvious underlining?

Do the quoted travel times represent 1996/97 or today?

Dual posts and a lot of bold - is there a theory behind the obvious underlining?

Applepie,

I can't see any lines and there are only a couple of bolded words. The post is actually a table with lines in it.

The quoted travel times are taken from today, except for Eglinton and Wellard, which I've added some extra minutes, because the freeways didn't reach there then. My guess would be that the CSK whoever he is would have taken an off road, more secluded route which took longer. I'm not sure how to calculate, have you got any suggestions on how to make it more realistic or better? Hope I have answered your questions. Regards CV

The boat theory is interesting, but why would an SK sail a boat so far up or down the coast, risking shipwreck through reefs to get to shore to then transfer a body to a pre placed car and then drive inland for kilometres to dump a body where it would be found? And who drives the car home at the same time that the boat returns to Perth? When all they had to do, was to drop it in the ocean at the Rottnest Trench? Defies logic, when the ocean is right there.

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

The boat theory is interesting, but why would an SK sail a boat so far up or down the coast, risking shipwreck through reefs to get to shore to then transfer a body to a pre placed car and then drive inland for kilometres to dump a body where it would be found? And who drives the car home at the same time that the boat returns to Perth? When all they had to do, was to drop it in the ocean at the Rottnest Trench? Defies logic, when the ocean is right there.

I agree. The boat theory was mentioned in a much earlier post. When the sailmakers was discussed I thought I'd just mention someone had discussed a boat theory beforehand.

I agree. The boat theory was mentioned in a much earlier post. When the sailmakers was discussed I thought I'd just mention someone had discussed a boat theory beforehand.
Although it does raise the possibility of including travel time, westerly to the Rottnest trench, which isn't on the distance tables..

Although it does raise the possibility of including travel time, westerly to the Rottnest trench, which isn't on the distance tables..

Petedavo,
I made a mistake and didn't think to add the Rottenest Trench travel time to the distance table. My apologies.

To forum members - please let me know if you'd like another distance table? Distances from another holding site, including an estimated travel time, including to and from the Rottenest trench. Just let me know the proposed holding site's location. I've got lots of spare time and don't mind working on it.
Regards CV

Petedavo,
I made a mistake and didn't think to add the Rottenest Trench travel time to the distance table. My apologies.

To forum members - please let me know if you'd like another distance table? Distances from another holding site, including an estimated travel time, including to and from the Rottenest trench. Just let me know the proposed holding site's location. I've got lots of spare time and don't mind working on it.
Regards CV
Rottnest Trench is 44.5 km or 24 nmi west of Fremantle. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perth_Canyon
An average speedboat could achieve that in just over an hour at cruising speed of 20 knots.

Is it possible the accused placed SS in a shallow grave or weighted her down in water? Or maybe hid her in a disused old pioneer well somewhere fairly close to Perth?

Considering JR and CG were found within a 'reasonable' time frame because their bodies were not buried, ('reasonable' being any time frame you consider okay, but I'm choosing 'reasonable ' as being less than 6 months): What are you theories on why SS was never found?

Did the accused possibly make more effort to conceal the body? If it was the case of his first suspected murder?

Posts are purely my own opinion unless otherwise stated with source links. All my original text and images remain exclusively my personal copyright.

Is it possible the accused placed SS in a shallow grave or weighted her down in water? Or maybe hid her in a disused old pioneer well somewhere fairly close to Perth?

Considering JR and CG were found within a 'reasonable' time frame because their bodies were not buried, ('reasonable' being any time frame you consider okay, but I'm choosing 'reasonable ' as being less than 6 months): What are you theories on why SS was never found?

Did the accused possibly make more effort to conceal the body? If it was the case of his first suspected murder?

CV could you please help locate old abandoned wells in Perth and surrounds? Some may be registered Historical points of interest (PtOi), while others may be located on private property but close to roads and easily seen by passers-by.

CV could you please help locate old abandoned wells in Perth and surrounds? Some may be registered Historical points of interest (PtOi), while others may be located on private property but close to roads and easily seen by passers-by.

Also are there any old abandoned factories, mills or warehouses where a body could be hidden in buildings, tanks, water tanks, or pits?
I'm thinking the accused may have possibly hidden a body somewhere that's secluded, but easily accessible by car and foot. Someplace that didn't require any digging or manual labour.

Just my thoughts of course....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member