Australia Australia - Claremont SK, 1996-97, Perth, WA - #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Spooks,
KK was absolutely an 'organised' crime in that it was heavily planned (abduction style, restraints, transportation, location etc.) and seemingly well executed, with awful results. It is very possible that the earlier HD attack was 'disorganised' in that the perpetrator may have just been out peeping, checked a door and it happened to be unlocked and was spurred into action unexpectedly through a sense of opportunism, and the kimono was simply the first decent item he could find to conceal himself/wipe off with, or it could have been a 'facilitator' to increase sexual arousal as noted previously. It is also possible he could have 'had his eye' on this particular victim (a previous poster has said the girl was in either the accused's brother/sister's year at school) and there was some predetermination to this brazen home invasion, or a combination of the two. Either way it was a high risk, immature style of offence. It is likely most sexual offenders start out as 'disorganised' because they are generally younger when they commence, less cognitively developed, and unable to conceive, plan, or execute more complex attacks. Nevertheless, this is when young offenders are creating strong neural pathways around fantasy, sexual arousal and offending behaviour, and significantly distorted thinking around reasoning and sexual objectification. The CSK would likely have a significant history of indecent exposure/public masturbation/peeping/stalking from from a younger adolescent age until he developmentally matured to be able to perpetrate in an organised style. Disorganised adult offenders are generally lower functioning psychologically (developmental disorders, psychiatric disorders) and poorly self-regulated so they often attack spontaneously when an opportunity presents itself, and nature of the offence usually leaves some indication of this haphazard approach and even the motivating [sadistic] sexual fantasies held. Organised offenders are obviously much higher functioning (shown in your great quotes), and while they may also make the most of opportunities should they arise (possible e.g. the drunken girl in Cottesloe) if they are very confident and adaptable, likely prefer an organised approach as it increases situational control and cuts down risk of detection. It's impossible to know why the CSK ceased offending in Claremont (too much heat, trilogy completed, moved to new offending area, commenced new relationship, neurological satiation/reduced fantasy), but it's improbable to imagine such an offender with that level of behavioural conditioning for sexual arousal around violent sexual fantasy to just retreat into normality, without some aspects of aberrant sexual behaviour continuing (compulsive masturbation, peculiar bedroom behaviour, internet/dark web *advertiser censored*, additional offences).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any web links to back up your post Perpendicular?

Posts are purely my own opinion unless otherwise stated with source links.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

I was just playing with straight lines knowing Cott, JR and CG and trying to make angles inside the star points fairly equal.
I think I got the point around 1pm wrong and would try again with it going through the double circle at Red Hill auditorium (this is the straight line from Cott beach).
The one at 4 just a guess with straight lines and angles with the line from Cott beach meetng the line from CG.=. Again 8pm just playing, extending the line at Cott beach, doesn't mean anything. I think that probably the point of the star in the ocean should be better between 9 and 10pm. Just playing around and it any ideas please suggest. Almost looks like the star trek monogram??

bbm
From Star Trek to Yoda to Hasselhoff to BRE it isn't that long way .... :thinking:

How many women have been attacked or abducted from Subiaco entertainment area? Why didn't the CSK branch out to Subiaco?
A nice loop that - Cottesloe, Claremont, and Subiaco and REPEAT!

How many women have been attacked or abducted from Subiaco entertainment area? Why didn't the CSK branch out to Subiaco?

Spooks,
My guess would be that Subiaco is more built up. There's not as many dark places, or isolated areas. Perhaps Claremont's phone system was within his work boundary and was able to arrange it so the phone booths didn't work.

These are only my thoughts and opinions. Sorry I can't provide any links for my thoughts.

Spooks,
My guess would be that Subiaco is more built up. There's not as many dark places, or isolated areas. Perhaps Claremont's phone system was within his work boundary and was able to arrange it so the phone booths didn't work.

These are only my thoughts and opinions. Sorry I can't provide any links for my thoughts.

No need for web links for thoughts or opinions - just need web sources for other claims
[emoji317][emoji317][emoji317]

I think you'll find the info is sound. Plenty of links previously throughout these threads.

Any web links to back up your post Perpendicular?

I think you'll find the info is sound. Plenty of links previously throughout these threads.

FYI I'm not questioning the soundness of the info - I'm questioning why Perpendicular omits web links.
We all are supposed to follow the WS rules. If one person doesn't - then why should any body else.
#becausechaos

bbm
From Star Trek to Yoda to Hasselhoff to BRE it isn't that long way .... :thinking:

Don't forget the angry clown!

FYI I'm not questioning the soundness of the
info - I'm questioning why Perpendicular omits web links.
We all are supposed to follow the WS rules. If one person doesn't - then why should any body else.
#becausechaos

I stand ready to be corrected, but my interpretation of Perpinducalars postings is they come from years of study....thus I would assume she/he used the standard University referencing system. I see your point Spooks, but I guess they would have to qualify as expert on here & I am assuming they are not interested in doing that (fair enough). I enjoy Perp's posts, unlike a certain verified insider who posted gibberish & deliberately derailed threads over many years and many forums. IMO.

Spooks,
My guess would be that Subiaco is more built up. There's not as many dark
places, or isolated areas. Perhaps Claremont's phone system was within his work boundary and was able to arrange it so the phone booths didn't work.

Phone booths were operational. SS phoned for a taxi, CG as far as we know made no attempt to call a taxi. JR refused a taxi ride with friends. No reports of phones not working during this period.

Re JC car mystery ;
how the car can move around if waves are powerful enough ;
Its quite apparent to me after watching many youtube clips of cottesloe beach showing Waves, Storms and Surfers (theres many u-tube links, wont put all here) that there is a high rip current potential due to the shape of cott beach and groyne.
The shape of beach is curved and will trap water from escaping during swell events .

Pictures here show that cottesloe beach is highly likely to be prone to currents during swell events, especially due to the groyne and curve of shoreline.
i think the rip current would flow out between the groyne and the pylon as ive marked with arrows .

f1fa473b16240e93f8875ff0408c9747.jpg

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rip_current

*google source picture

Removed most of the pictures to reduce the size of the post. One of the things this reminded me of seeing the direction of the rips and currents is whether items in the water including rubbish and for the purpose of this the BLF will always end up in the same spot. In the oceans around the world they have discovered that there are spots where all the rubbish ends up and there are examples below. I don't know whether the occurrence also happens in particular spots due to swells and ocean movements.
It may be that it doesn't matter where the car started within a particular distance, that it would always end up in the same spot. The groyne may or may not be a factor in this.
https://www.theverge.com/2017/5/16/15646800/henderson-island-pacific-ocean-plastic-trash-pollution

https://www.nationalgeographic.org/encyclopedia/great-pacific-garbage-patch/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_Ocean_garbage_patch

Too hard to make a quick escape from.
Traffic too maddening to cruise the block in.

What always surprised me was that the family picking lillies in Wellard didn't smell anything bad before the discovery of poor JR's body.

The body must have been rather decomposed by then for the smell to have gone?

RIP JR [emoji255]

Personally, I find your question in particularly poor taste Spooks. Even the most basic of google searches would have allowed you to come up with your own conclusions about that quite adequately. She was found 55 days later, I dont think there is anything at all to question & certainly nothing to sleuth in that regard.

What always surprised me was that the family picking lillies in Wellard didn't smell anything bad discovery of poor JR's body.

RIP JR [emoji255]

Personally, I find your question in particularly poor taste Spooks. Even the most basic of google searches would have allowed you to come up with your own conclusions about that quite adequately. She was found 55 days later, I dont think there is anything at all to question & certainly nothing to sleuth in that regard.

Out of curiosity I just spent the last 20minutes looking for this information and it isn't as easy as you said. Could you point out a good website for me please? I was curious not just on amount of time but wanted to adjust for the colder August weather. It gets down to 1-3 degrees Celsius in Winter in Wellard. Thanking you in advance, or anyone else that can help.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Spooks,
I've put some more thought into why Subiaco wasn't chosen as an abduction site.

Some streets are one way (I think)
Some streets have a mall (I think)
Homeless people that might serve as a witness

What always surprised me was that the family picking lillies in Wellard didn't smell anything bad before the discovery of poor JR's body.

RIP JR [emoji255]

Spooks,

We don't know how long JR had been there, just that she had been abducted 55 days before. Was there deep freezing involved?
I thought the lack of odour was an interesting point too.

I've got a few questions I'm pondering on.
I wonder if Government Rd was a clandestine drug laboratory?
Printing chemicals converted to illegal recreational substances?
Clothesline for evaporating solvent off filter paper?
Did the victims know the CSK, as customers of someone offering a few tablets? Or were drugging a new MO for subduing and rape?
From a rapist to a killer, but was death intentional or just a bad batch of too powerful drugs made by someone who didn't have a clue about what they were making or selling?

If anyone's going down to the State Library this weekend, can you keep an eye out for anything about drink spiking, date rapes, and ecstasy overdose deaths in Western Suburbs in 1996?
Just a theory. Unfortunately I don't know if any evidence has come forward of what the police found in regards the bodies, or if witnesses have now come forward that saw what transpired. So don't get carried away with this yet.

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member