Australia - Jason De Ieso, 33, murdered, Pooraka, SA, 21 Nov 2012 *arrests*

Is there anyone here that would be willing to explain to me the different stages of a court hearing - committal, hearing, and I know there are other descriptions/headings but i dont know anything about the court process and would be interested to know. For example when someone first attends court is that just 'formalities' or does it go straight into lawyers arguing cases etc?

I am actually on criminal charges now. :blush:

It's all a mess, in fact it's an illegal arrest and all sorts of chit will hit the fan when/if it finally goes to trial. I was actually the victim.

Anyway SAPOL have brought me back 5 times to enter a plea, everytime I say "not guilty" (because I'm not) and they keep adjourning it because they haven't got any evidence.

So, a committal hearing comes first, when you say Guilty or Not, then a pre trial conference (or, pre trial joke as I call it now) then trial.

Most people who are charged are guilty and admit it, at a low level of crime at least.

There's only stubborn and righteous honest folk like me who fight, and fight and fight...the pressure to give in and cop the charge has been unbelievable.

<modsnip>

:cow:

https://www.facebook.com/sapolicenews/posts/537519119658768

Major Crime Detectives are seeking public assistance to identify all nine suspects who attended Unique Paint and Panel at Pooraka on Wednesday, 21 November 2012, discharging firearms into the premises. The victim, Jason De Ieso was shot at 1.43pm, and subsequently died.

[video=youtube;gj0prwQwo6k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gj0prwQwo6k[/video]

I wonder why she really did disappear? As in, did she take off in her own? Or was she 'hidden' by her bf?

It's so sad that a young girl would get involved with stuff like this and even sadder that someone was killed!

This girl is in love with the wrong guy. Sad thing is, she'll probably never be free of the gang now :(

$41,000 cash and 50g of methamphetamine ... and her car used in Jason's murder ... she knows way too much.

From May 2015:

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/...ile-murder-cases/story-fni6uo1m-1227358930320

The 33-year-old father-to-be was shot in the head when five Hells Angels associates opened fire in his Pooraka crash repair workshop in November, 2012.

They were among a group of nine gang associates who stormed the premises looking for a Finks member they believed was responsible for firebombing a Parafield Gardens house the previous night. The house was linked to some of the suspected gunmen...

&#8220;Jason was not connected, in any way, to The Finks,&#8217;&#8217; he said. &#8220;He was simply a good friend of the man they were seeking. His only fault that day was going to work and trying to earn a living.&#8217;&#8217;

Six charged following 2012 murder of innocent bystander amid bikie dispute

Two men — a 34-year-old from Lightsview and a 30-year-old from Clovelly Park — were arrested in Adelaide over the alleged murder about 8:00am today.

Another three — all brothers — were arrested at their homes in Goodwood, Mile End and St Morris about 3:00pm.

They were charged with murder and are being interviewed by detectives.

They are expected to appear in the Adelaide Magistrates Court on Monday.

A woman was arrested on Queensland's Gold Coast and has been charged with assisting an offender.

South Australia Police

The murder was believed to be linked to a dispute between the outlaw motorcycle gangs the Finks and the Hells Angels, however police stress that Mr De Iseo was an innocent bystander, caught up in the tensions

He confirmed that all of those arrested were either members or associates of the Hells Angels North Crew at the time of the shooting.

Wonder if the woman is our friend Rachael Anne Moritz o_O They did use her car.

'Missing woman' arrested with bikie

The identities of five men with bikie gang connections who are charged over a 2012 cold case murder in Adelaide will be concealed for at least the next month.

Four of the men appeared in Adelaide Magistrates Court on Monday charged with the murder of spray painter Jason De Ieso, along with a woman charged with assisting an offender.

https://7news.com.au/politics/law-a...Z0WkAKcNF8uPeKgm1yBusHTMXik-8EkMvfB4opIZcMkxM

A court has released the identities of five men with connections to the Hells Angels bikies who have been charged with the Adelaide cold case murder of Jason De Ieso.

Adelaide Magistrates Court on Friday lifted a suppression order on the names of the men imposed shortly after their arrests over the 2012 killing.

They are Daniel Mark Jalleh, Ross William Montgomery and brothers Husain Ali Alzuain, Mohamed Alzuain and Musa Ali Alzuain.

Accused revealed in SA cold case murder

That stupid b.itch that was reported missing in 2013, her boyfriend (Ross William Montgomery) is one of the alleged murderers charged

I had to go back through articles and read a bit of a refresher on this case. 5 men were initially charged for the murder of Jason, now it is eight men, with a 9th person deemed to be involved but that person has since died (suicide).

The actual killer is an unpatched youngest member (19 years old) of the Hells Angels group. Younger brother of two other gang members.

Jason was not the target. The target was Charles Bonnici who had been at the car repair place just minutes earlier. Bonnici being a senior member of rival gang, the Finks.

The police have lots of CCTV and dashcam footage of the murderers gathering at a home (where they all left their mobile phones), then driving in two cars to the murder site, then driving away afterwards and back to the home.

They also have identifiable footage of one of the men whose hoodie slipped off his head, revealing a scar on his head and a distinctive neck tattoo.

The trial will take up to 6 months.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back