GUILTY Australia - Jill Meagher, 29, Melbourne, 22 Sep 2012 #6

It's in this article.

Timeline of Jill Meagher's horror death at the hands of sex beast ...
Irish Mirror
Police find Jill’s handbag in a lane off Hope St, Brunswick. Police say they had previously searched the area and suspect the bag may have been “planted” after Sunday afternoon. There are no obvious signs of a struggle and her bag still contains her credit card. Jill’s phone remains missing.
Here's a timeline of events surrounding the brutal killing of Jill Meagher
jillhandbag.jpg

While I was searching I found this interesting read.
SAGE Journals: Your gateway to world-class journal research
Thanks for the reply TGY and for providing Bohemian the link.

My opinion is Bayley threw the bag on the roof. In his confession statement he mentioned the following:

DETECTIVE: And what happened to her belongings?
BAYLEY: The phone I smashed. Just the other stuff I just threw.
DETECTIVE: Where - whereabouts did you throw it?
BAYLEY: On the way back along the side of the road, just a bit there, a bit there, you know.
DETECTIVE: And what was that?
BAYLEY: Oh man, it was a pair of shoes I think.
DETECTIVE: Pair of shoes?
BAYLEY: One shoe - one of the shoes she had on. She had a pair of flat shoes in her bag. They were just [inaudible] in the ABC bag that she had.

https://www.theage.com.au/national/victoria/bayley-police-interview-transcript-20130313-2fzqs.html

I believe the bag was found on the roof by a local and was placed back on the ground in the lane off Hope St. Investigators would place evidence back in its original location to photograph. Notice the gutter is nice and clean of debris.
There is three clear pieces of evidence that suggest Jill was taken into the far corner of the lane-way into the grassed area.

RIP Jill Meagher.

I followed Jill’s murder from the beginning to the very end and her murder was by the most disgusting piece of filth that ever slithered this earth.
I made a shocking mistake by believing Tom had something to do with it. Now I see the total devastation on his face and I’m so sorry.
I wish him the very best life can bring.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back