Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because I think he was trying to find out if anyone might have footage of either her not walking out, or a car from the home driving up the street at a time he said he didn't leave the house, or similar.
Hmm Gerard and the round about.

Wow. 68 pages in this thread. And i have read every comment. I think we all need to take a deep breath and focus. Not on marital distribution of assets. Not on phantom lovers. Not on ice addled addicts. But on the fact that a woman is still missing. A daughter has no mother to turn to. That the media is desperate to keep us all enthralled so feed tidbits of information that have references to the truth. I hail from the Allison threads and I miss dr watson and theyllgetyou and makara. Their input was considered and thoughtful. Not repetitious and hysterical. No point to my post really except I feel like lots of these posts are like playgound gossip and some are positively sleep inducing. C'mon websleuthers. Remember we are here for Karen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname