Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
...........Where's Sarah ??? :ufo::dunno: ............

He has asked for financial support from who? His 5000 friends and followers on facebook. How do they fund him even if they wanted too? Does he have a go fund me page or something?
Surely not the media again.
imo
Unless I missed it, I can't see (or work out) where he's asking for money. [emoji849]

THE troubled stepson of murdered Melbourne retailer Karen Ristevski has launched a Facebook blog in a bid to bring attention to the unsolved crime.
Self-described ice addict Anthony Rickard, 33, is seeking financial support for the project, titled “A life of missery (sic) from Rickard to Ristevski”.
Mr Rickard has asked his 5000-plus friends and followers to share the “book blog” around in order to “make a bit of an impact”.

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/re...g/news-story/d65f0cfea8a6d7ecb25715742216213e

I received this google alert, msm is reporting AR's blog, so it's open to discuss. I would love to know Borce's reaction to this, but got to hand to them (father & son), it's always about money.

Sorry guys, late to the party. TGY already posted. :)
Holy moly big one right there on said page. It's a first about whether this may actually be about an affair with another man.

Italian?
Living in Aus. or O/Seas?

Did he own a shop in the Shopping centre...is that why BR was overseeing Karen? Pappa's Pizzas or Aldo's Kababs. :laughing:

That guy who said BR said weird things had an Aus. accent so it's not him.

These men who transport their wife's bodies in the wife's car are either smart or lucky.
Any fibres which come off the wife's clothing, hair or DNA would naturally be there but if they were wrapped in something like a rug then LE could then have more proof with those fibres.

Hoping msm picks up some more rants...:lipssealed:

Ant & friends are getting bold with the accusations.
Man up BR.
BR's brother did it.

What does the dustpan & broom mean with 'where's BR'?

Gee, may not have an arrest this week, but heaps to talk about. Very bold statements . Does anyone recall seeing photos of KR 6 weeks prior to her going missing?

Karen Ristevski’s stepson Anthony Rickard starts Facebook murder blog

AUGUST 11, 20175:43PM

Police finally broke their silence on Mr Ristevski’s status in June, with Inspector Tim Day declaring: “Yes he is a suspect, I won’t go into if there are others. What makes him a suspect I’ll leave others to judge why

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/re...g/news-story/d65f0cfea8a6d7ecb25715742216213e

BBM: Since when has the lead detective in a murder investigation stated that he's leaving it to others to judge why a person has been named as a suspect!??

Oh no you don't Tim Day! Your whole attitude and response in this instance is totally wrong! You have a whole lot more information and evidence in this case then we "the others" will ever have, so don't you dare put it to us, "the others" aka the general public to judge. Was this just lip service from you in a manic press conference? If so, I suggest you let someone else do the talking. Is our (the others) opinion as a whole ever going to hold up in a court of law? No chance of that ever happening, so why ask 'others' to judge?

So let's look at all of this realistically. If and when Boris Ristevski is arrested for the murder of his wife Karen Ristevski, the head honcho of this investigation has told the public via main stream media that it is up to "others" to judge why he should have been arrested and charged. That doesn't leave much in the bank to find an impartial jury does it? Personally I couldn't give a rat's arse about Boris or the rest of the clan, they make my skin itch, but the defense is going to have a field day with Tim Day's comments to MSM. Tim, just stop until you are ready to announce an arrest. We "the others", aka the general public are relying on you Tim Day and your team to tell us why you have named Boris Ristevski as a suspect in the murder of his wife Karen Ristevski.

Gee, may not have an arrest this week, but heaps to talk about. Very bold statements . Does anyone recall seeing photos of KR 6 weeks prior to her going missing?

I personally don't recall seeing photos of Karen 6 weeks prior to her disappearance. Why would I? I didn't know her and she wasn't a celebrity of any kind as far as I know. Do you know a bit more than we do moreinfo??

I personally don't recall seeing photos of Karen 6 weeks prior to her disappearance. Why would I? I didn't know her and she wasn't a celebrity of any kind as far as I know. Do you know a bit more than we do moreinfo??

moreinfo is referring to the bold statements on the Facebook page reported in MSM that others are also commenting on re this 6 week clue.

Was hoping in the very early days, her FB account was public? There was mention of looking at photos of 6 weeks prior to her disappearance or the like, was hoping maybe something on photos points to something of relevance , I don't know like a mystery man.

Edited to add, I recall photos of her attending a wedding in Sydney I think , KR and SR were in the photo. These may have been the march family reunion or something for a wedding?

moreinfo is referring to the bold statements on the Facebook page reported in MSM that others are also commenting on re this 6 week clue.
Thank you , yes trying to find this. It wasn't SRs birthday as that was only a couple of weeks before . Mmmm searching ...,,,

Not just an Italian, but Italian "mafia". (Visitor post.)

pity we can't see the Facebook page/photos anymore re that 6 week prior timeframe....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member