Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooh, thanks for breaking news Trooper, just heard it on the wireless .... police quizzed Mercedes mechanic in East Keilor last Friday [emoji848] .... completely interesting ....

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/la...m/news-story/ffeb22a07c6bef7e52364081bb83c71f
Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Also of note in the article, though not as important at all ....

The mechanic said he last saw Mr Ristevski a few weeks ago, and he had seemed fine.

“He came in with a Volkswagen and asked me to top up the engine and fix a numberplate light. He told me the police still have the Merc.

“Borce said he had started working for a road crew as a traffic controller just to get himself out the house,” the mechanic said.

I think this IS important SA and it speaks volumes to me. What this comment shows me is that he's a pretentious prick!
He's impressing to all that money doesnt mean anything to him....well I'm damn sure he's not giving his wages to charity!
It also shows me that money IS important enought to him that he won't shut up about money and how well to do he is!
Maybe he won't need his daily laundry, kitchen, toilet duties in gaol.

Get over yourself you little turd.

A bloody pimple trying to get a head!

So BR is working as a traffic controller, what does his sign say, STOP, SLOW or GUILTY, NOT GUILTY.

First, what did he plead for in his job interview? Nothing left to control at home since the murder, I need something like a CONTROL job. :D

Wow did anyone catch Ch 10 news Melbourne 5pm. Female reporter was interviewing the mechanic and during the interview the phone rang in the mechanics workshop, it was BR ringing the mechanic to tell him that he did look at the fuel gauge fault and the mechanic referred BR to an auto electrician. Auto electrician says 'no, did not happen'. might be able to get story on 10 play app after 6pm.

Wow did anyone catch Ch 10 news Melbourne 5pm. Female reporter was interviewing the mechanic and during the interview the phone rang in the mechanics workshop, it was BR ringing the mechanic to tell him that he did look at the fuel gauge fault and the mechanic referred BR to an auto electrician. Auto electrician says 'no, did not happen'. might be able to get story on 10 play app after 6pm.

:doh:
Wow!!
He called the mechanic while he was being interviewed.

Good! He's sounding panicked.

Unbelievable coincidence caught on camera.

Oh good heavens! Will look on catch-up, thanks Armchair snoop ...... there should be a record, you'd think, somewhere[emoji848]

This is a short extract from the buzzsprout podcast dated 03/09/17, regarding the fuel gauge ..... AC speaking:
"I know for the fact that the faulty fuel gauge on his fuel tank, Anthony was telling me that his father went to a Mercedes - an old mechanic or Mercedes Benz dealer in Keilor East, on the corner of East Keilor and Milleara Rd - on Milleara Rd and Keilor Rd, sorry - and then they told him to go to Slater Parade in order to get the fuel gauge fixed. They said it will cost around about 8 to 900 bucks, so he never got that fixed from - it's been like that for years."
https://www.buzzsprout.com/123641/559990-episode-i-the-disappearance-of-karen-ristevski

It seems LE visited mechanic on Friday the 8th [emoji848]

Why on earth would LE be asking the mechanic about the fuel gauge now, last Friday[emoji848] .... Why? Surely not because of the buzzsprout thingo podcast [emoji847] ..... I don't get it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder if the police had spoken to him previously but this time took a statement from him.

This is a short extract from the buzzsprout podcast dated 03/09/17, regarding the fuel gauge ..... AC speaking:
"I know for the fact that the faulty fuel gauge on his fuel tank, Anthony was telling me that his father went to a Mercedes - an old mechanic or Mercedes Benz dealer in Keilor East, on the corner of East Keilor and Milleara Rd - on Milleara Rd and Keilor Rd, sorry - and then they told him to go to Slater Parade in order to get the fuel gauge fixed. They said it will cost around about 8 to 900 bucks, so he never got that fixed from - it's been like that for years."
https://www.buzzsprout.com/123641/559990-episode-i-the-disappearance-of-karen-ristevski

Sounds like Borce is going to be needing that shovel again..... to dig himself out of this ridiculous hole he has dug for himself [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's a little weird that AR, through AC in podcast, is confirming that the Mercedes had a faulty fuel gauge .... interesting [emoji848]

It's a little weird that AR, through AC in podcast, is confirming that the Mercedes had a faulty fuel gauge .... interesting [emoji848]

It is a lot weird Itsa.
Well it seems BR felt it necessary to pop in for a top up and bulb change.....and to discuss his new occupation.
Even weirder that the reporter was right there in the workshop when the phone call from BR came. She even suggested that the mechanic should take the call.
:eek:hwow:

Possibly repeating what they've heard. I'm sure Borce has drummed it into anyone who's got a mouth. Cover all bases.

It is a lot weird Itsa.
Well it seems BR felt it necessary to pop in for a top up and bulb change.....and to discuss his new occupation.
Even weirder that the reporter was right there in the workshop when the phone call from BR came. She even suggested that the mechanic should take the call.
:eek:hwow:

Uncanny coincidence soso.

So AR told AC about BR taking his car to a mechanic and they referred him to someone else. Which is exactly what BR rang and told the mechanic when the female reporter was there. :scared: How many mechanics are actually employed there (garage)? Did another mechanic refer BR to someone else, not specifically the mechanic that was getting interviewed at the time BR rang? Possibly, yes! Interesting news nonetheless!

Whoops
IN a fresh twist in the Karen Ristevski mystery, it has emerged the family’s mechanic accidentally gave police an incorrect statement regarding a faulty fuel gauge in the murdered woman’s Mercedes.
Kemal Yusuf, who runs the Mercedes-Benz Service Station in Milleara Rd, Keilor East, told police in the past week that husband Borce Ristevski had never mentioned a problem with a faulty fuel gauge when he brought the car in.

But after a phone call from Mr Ristevski on Wednesday, Mr Yusuf said he had been mistaken about this.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/la...e/news-story/aea4ecfc11c8dccd8df6b43967f4094c
Ristevski family mechanic says he gave police incorrect statement on fuel gauge
Andrew Jefferson and David Hurley,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads