Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #15 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
There has never been another mention of Karen's so said medical condition since that initial missing person release.

Wonder if there is any truth to that?

There has never been another mention of Karen's so said medical condition since that initial missing person release.

Good pick up.

After that i cant remember it ever coming up again, in the media.

attachment.php

I am not sure what they look like....red eyes I read somewhere.
bou
So you are all ready to believe that she knew everything about her mother's death, but cannot believe that she is/was a pot smoker?

bou
So you are all ready to believe that she knew everything about her mother's death, but cannot believe that she is/was a pot smoker?

I am open to anything.
But Sarah has not really been in the public eye much at all.
She has been travelling overseas evidently, so I just assumed that if she were to have red eyes that could have been because she was distressed and crying. Just as Uncle Vas said about his brother.
He had red eyes so he must have been crying a lot.
imo

Didn’t we follow up on that previously and it was asthma?

Poor girl. Mother disappeared, stress anguish over that. Father appearing as her source of strength. Mother found murdered and father only suspect. How would that effect anyone. All newspaper reports showed the police were only after one person and that was Boris. This is when the daughter stopped speaking with the police. I don't blame her. Also Boris's solicitor probably advised her not to talk which is her right.

About being a pot head. I don't see any sign of it, in fact she was a very studious University student before all this happened. If there was anyone else involved I would be looking at Boris's brother. He gave some weird interviews earlier. Poor Boris is in 23hour lock down now after being bashed on his first day in gaol. Hope they keep him safe until the trial.

I don't recall it was ever said in the media that Karen had asthma.

If you look at the very first initial report it was mentioned. But not ever again i dont know why.

I dont have the link but it always stuck in my mind.

I don't recall it was ever said in the media that Karen had asthma.

Here’s what I’m thinking of Soso. In fact it says it was never determined it was asthma. Strange how the mind fixes on certain things.
e36ec279c18f709f63677cb92ba4b1a0.jpg

And I have nothing against recreational pot smokers, but I do think that ones that suck on a bong all day have a problem.

Thanks Galliope so one mention of Karen having a medical condition and then nothing.
It could be she had blood pressure problem ..anything really.
imo

Here’s what I’m thinking of Soso. In fact it says it was never determined it was asthma. Strange how the mind fixes on certain things.

RSBM

Here is the only mention ... no asthma or specifics given.

Her family said she had medical issues and it was out of character for her to be away for so long without contacting her husband and daughter.
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-07-...nks-for-missing-woman-karen-ristevski/7627656

Then a couple of weeks later ....

Senior Constable Ante Sandric said Ms Risteveski has health problems but her family is worried because her disappearance is out of character.
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-07-...lbourne-woman-highly-irregular-police/7563218

RSBM

Here is the only mention ... no asthma or specifics given.

Her family said she had medical issues and it was out of character for her to be away for so long without contacting her husband and daughter.
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-07-...nks-for-missing-woman-karen-ristevski/7627656

Then a couple of weeks later ....

Senior Constable Ante Sandric said Ms Risteveski has health problems but her family is worried because her disappearance is out of character.
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-07-...lbourne-woman-highly-irregular-police/7563218

I wonder if Karen needed medication for her health problems?

I don't believe that she had serious medical issues, may have been on anti depressants, because of the person she was living with.

I wonder if Karen needed medication for her health problems?

To tell you the truth, I was never sure about the family-stated health issues. When a person goes missing, I have read that a higher alert is put on them if they have a medical issue. Higher than if an adult just potentially wanders off on their own.

If it was Karen's birth family that stated this, it may have had that underlying reason (and I wouldn't blame them, they knew something was very off and wanted Karen to be found as quickly as possible, in case something could have saved her imo).

Although, with the stress levels she must have been constantly experiencing, with their ongoing unstable financial position, I wouldn't blame Karen if she was the pot smoker of the house. (kidding ... don't want to start any unfounded rumours!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dont4get