Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #15 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean soil found on his shovel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just had a small brain wave, where the police were originally searching for Karen it was quite a few km from where she was found. Is it possible, he tried to dig in that first spot, couldn't dig it up. So moved her to the final location, and the soil is only from the first location?

Do you mean Toolern Vale?

Maybe BR has got away with murder?

I don't believe anyone ever gets away with murder. If the law doesn't grab him, karma will grab him in another way.
I still believe there will be an arrest, and the perpetrator will face the court. Have seen a few cases take several years until justice is served.

C'mon. :praying:

There is a stinking murderer out there who has been walking around free for too long!

My concern is how cocky this mob will become. Will Mr. Teflon & Co. think they are so untouchable that Karen will be the first of many.

(I still can't log on to WS on any of my Apples)

Indeed Puggle, I mean they do have a lot of clues ..... perhaps they're waiting for a signed confession to seal the deal ...... not sure [emoji848]

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

I'll bet the farm that won't be happening

I just had a small brain wave, where the police were originally searching for Karen it was quite a few km from where she was found. Is it possible, he tried to dig in that first spot, couldn't dig it up. So moved her to the final location, and the soil is only from the first location?

You are right sus. The quick response of LE to zero straight in on that location was incredible. Yes I agree they either had a very early lead, sighting or a tip off.

I don't believe anyone ever gets away with murder. If the law doesn't grab him, karma will grab him in another way.
I still believe there will be an arrest, and the perpetrator will face the court. Have seen a few cases take several years until justice is served.

We certainly don't want a jury to let him go because of a lack of evidence.

The police have been testing the car recently. The results probably take longer than we think to be processed. I’m hoping a strong case is building in the background.

The police have been testing the car recently. The results probably take longer than we think to be processed. I’m hoping a strong case is building in the background.

I hope so too Calliope but unfortunately, unless LE find Karen's fresh blood, say in the boot, Karen's DNA should be everywhere in that car.
Maybe if the boot lining was recently renewed THEN LE should be suspicious that none of Karen's DNA was found. I've often wondered if BR did buy a second hand boot lining then another persons DNA would be found.
Surely the coppers have searched second hand car yards for this info as a new purchase from Merc would be easily tracked.
Ebay, Gumtree.....

Injury from the ant's nest.
H'mm, maybe doing a detox program at one of the hospitals, just a thought, couple of weeks stay .... got plenty of time to work on the Life of Misery from Rickard to Ristevski book ...... maybe a stocking filler for Christmas [emoji848]

H'mm, maybe doing a detox program at one of the hospitals, just a thought, couple of weeks stay .... got plenty of time to work on the Life of Misery from Rickard to Ristevski book ...... maybe a stocking filler for Christmas [emoji848]

The way the public hospital system is, there would have to be a reason for someone to stay in there for that amount of time and I think your right, detox program.

Which makes me ask, is he going to be more of a loose cannon to daddy when totally sober?

The way the public hospital system is, there would have to be a reason for someone to stay in there for that amount of time and I think your right, detox program.

Which makes me ask, is he going to be more of a loose cannon to daddy when totally sober?

Well a couple of weeks would see him out just in time for his appointment on the 1 Dec

I got the impression of him have been stabbed by a "weak coward".

Interesting Aussie article:

‘Professor Forbes is constantly getting requests from police for research into various body discovery scenarios.

Soon she hopes to bring a vehicle onto the site and place a body inside to see how that affects decomposition.

Further future experiments will likely include wrapping a body in a carpet, immersing a body in water and concealing a body under a log. ’

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5083773/Inside-Australia-s-secret-bushland-body-farm.html

Gotta love hair salons. Sitting next to this lovely lady whose husband had a 40 year career in LE. She confirmed LE are working furiously to solve this case.

:waiting:.... :jail: ....:banghead:......:pullhair:......:waiting:

and so we wait.....Will it happen before this Christmas or next ???

Gotta love hair salons. Sitting next to this lovely lady whose husband had a 40 year career in LE. She confirmed LE are working furiously to solve this case.

Yesterday I thought hair salons are intended to deface (me), OMG. AND nobody is talking about something interesting. Wrong country, wrong hair salon. :gaah:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wildkey517