Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #17 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope SR gets some serious therapy. That’s the only thing that will detach her from Borce. I agree with others that he is a toxic Narcisscist and I actually feel a little sorry for Sarah. She would have been literally groomed by him since birth.
Karen would initially have been his ‘supply’ but as with most NPD victims over time they get worn down by the Narcisscists constant need for admiration and the game playing and manipulation, the little jibes and put downs, the gaslighting and destruction of any close relationships, the lies and deceit. The Narcisscist has to then work harder to get what they want so they often turn to others to get that supply. It’s common for them to have affairs or use their children as supply.
When you are no longer their supply you literally become nothing to them. It’s called ‘the discard’. This is when they show you the real them. But never in public - they never want others to see - they will continue the benevolent and wonderful act in public although astute people can observe the and often read the signs of what is happening.
Sarah would’ve been extremely damaged by her long term exposure to him. She will never recover on her own. She will continue to buy into his narrative and be groomed by him, even from jail.
He will initially not do very well in prison because he will feel himself too good to be in there, he will look down on the others and hold apart from them.
Over time will use his skills and gather a group of cronies in jail that will buy into whatever story he concocts. He will be the centre of that group and his games will
go on.

Didn't SR disappear on an OS trip.
She needed this, for shopping and avoiding media: poor thing.o_Oo_Oo_O
Borce Ristevski to stand trial for murder over death of wife Karen STARTSAT60

"Sarah also hit out at the public scrutiny throughout the investigation into her mother’s death, claiming it didn’t allow her and her father any time to grieve."

There was literally no time to grieve Tmar, just OS trips and some retail therapy, possibly paid for by Victims of Crime out of public monies. Let's blame the media, not the Narcissism for their "inability" to grieve.

All IMHO.

I hope SR gets some serious therapy. That’s the only thing that will detach her from Borce. I agree with others that he is a toxic Narcisscist and I actually feel a little sorry for Sarah. She would have been literally groomed by him since birth.
Karen would initially have been his ‘supply’ but as with most NPD victims over time they get worn down by the Narcisscists constant need for admiration and the game playing and manipulation, the little jibes and put downs, the gaslighting and destruction of any close relationships, the lies and deceit. The Narcisscist has to then work harder to get what they want so they often turn to others to get that supply. It’s common for them to have affairs or use their children as supply.
When you are no longer their supply you literally become nothing to them. It’s called ‘the discard’. This is when they show you the real them. But never in public - they never want others to see - they will continue the benevolent and wonderful act in public although astute people can observe the and often read the signs of what is happening.
Sarah would’ve been extremely damaged by her long term exposure to him. She will never recover on her own. She will continue to buy into his narrative and be groomed by him, even from jail.
He will initially not do very well in prison because he will feel himself too good to be in there, he will look down on the others and hold apart from them.
Over time will use his skills and gather a group of cronies in jail that will buy into whatever story he concocts. He will be the centre of that group and his games will
go on.
1968, you have detailed with scaring accuracy the methods BR would have used and how it would have played out. THANKYOU!

Narcissists see people as objects that they rightfully can discard when they are no longer "useful." Their heightened perception of their infallibility accompanied by pathological lying is what has early on allowed the Police in this case to see through BR's lies and deception.
BR's Narcissism then was also the source of his own undoing.

I also believe there would have been MANY adults during the 27 years of their marriage who have witnessed the Narcissistic behaviours of BR towards Karen. Their silence deprives real context to the marriage unfortunately. Though Justice Beale has acknowledged this is a case of Domestic Violence:

"Justice Beale said the case was one of domestic violence against a woman in her home, "where she should feel safe".
(THE AGE -Daughter wrote 'glowing' character reference for Ristevski)

All IMHO.

Didn't SR disappear on an OS trip.
She needed this, for shopping and avoiding media: poor thing.o_Oo_Oo_O
YES Tmar she did.
Now this is what SR was fighting for with her Mum.....to go OS.
THIS fight caused her Mums' demise IMHO.

IMHO Borce had to take the blame for his 'precious'.

bbm
It seems to be out of the ordinary for a wife murderer, to stress "the close relationship to his daughter". Maybe, KR "got in the face" of her daughter ( ... apart from the accused’s own admission of pushing his wife away on occasions if she “got in his face” in the course of an argument) and BR "pushed away" KR in a much harder way than usually to protect the apple of his eye (and his secretly business partner). Maybe, KR lay in the home between 8am/8.30am, injured to a certain degree; dad quickly sent Sarah on her way to Uni/workplace saying, that he would care for Karen, who was still alive; when SR was gone around 8.30am, BR "finished" the matter and finally ended the annoying eternal dispute over money/debts/inheritance/divorce/business partnership/etc. When SR returned in the evening, BR perhaps insisted, Karen had disappeared on her own despite some injuries and would come back. Since that point, SR wondered/doubted but didn't know the truth, maybe. IMO MOO of course.
I totally agree and feel this IS what happened.

Borce Ristevski to stand trial for murder over death of wife Karen STARTSAT60

"Sarah also hit out at the public scrutiny throughout the investigation into her mother’s death, claiming it didn’t allow her and her father any time to grieve."

There was literally no time to grieve Tmar, just OS trips and some retail therapy, possibly paid for by Victims of Crime out of public monies. Let's blame the media, not the Narcissism for their "inability" to grieve.

All IMHO.
red by me
Lovely excuse, if (as the "only" child/daughter) I'm not able to put a grieving expression on my face for the audience. There were only a few unsuccessful attempts to look like a shocked and/or sad daughter; it looked rather like an insulted or nagging daughter, comparable with a naughty toddler. MOO She was better off traveling OS, with the missing A$850 in her brand bag. It also benefited Borce for not stirring up more suspicions than necessary. IMO

Last edited by a moderator:
This has been bugging me...

Would a narcissistic person hide a body??

Or would they be so sure of their ability to storytell their way out of murder claiming an accident.

Just to be clear I've never felt if Borce murdered Karen....that it was anything other than an accident. Those 2 IMO were a team. They worked 17 years of finacial upheaval and always managed to get back on their feet by knowing the finer workings of shifting liabilities.

The leaked texts between a family member and Karen one month before indicated karen and Borce were happy to be away from ??

I've always felt uneasy that Borce could be covering for someone else.

Anyone else remember the lengths...the outrageous denial..of Casey Anthony parents.

Even the spot where Karen's body was placed...for anyone not knowing the spot..maybe seems like a dump site.

I wouldn't be suprised to find out the the macedon ranges/hill held some significance to Borce and Karen.

The spot...for someone scared of being found out...is probably the closest you could get to the summit without really being risked seen.

To many unanswered questions about time of death for me...

Another question.

Did she really ever go overseas?

I always felt she and her friend were manipulating "her audience" through FB posts.

I wouldn't be suprised if she actually never travelled anywhere.

That sort of manipulation...if right...opens up a whole new can of worms..

Wasn't she visiting her Dad weekly from the time he was incarcerated??....

This has been bugging me...

Would a narcissistic person hide a body??

Or would they be so sure of their ability to storytell their way out of murder claiming an accident.

Just to be clear I've never felt if Borce murdered Karen....that it was anything other than an accident. Those 2 IMO were a team. They worked 17 years of finacial upheaval and always managed to get back on their feet by knowing the finer workings of shifting liabilities.

The leaked texts between a family member and Karen one month before indicated karen and Borce were happy to be away from ??

I've always felt uneasy that Borce could be covering for someone else.

Anyone else remember the lengths...the outrageous denial..of Casey Anthony parents.

Even the spot where Karen's body was placed...for anyone not knowing the spot..maybe seems like a dump site.

I wouldn't be suprised to find out the the macedon ranges/hill held some significance to Borce and Karen.

The spot...for someone scared of being found out...is probably the closest you could get to the summit without really being risked seen.

To many unanswered questions about time of death for me...
Why Karen Ristevski's Daughter Turned Her Back On The Police / Whimn

A family friend who has been in daily contact with the Ristevski family for years and provided key support to Sarah and Borce in the wake of the murder described how police interviewing tactics led to a total breakdown in relations between the two camps.

The friend said speculation the Ristevskis’ marriage had been in trouble was not true and described them as “obviously in love”.

The couple enjoyed a romantic holiday together just one month before she vanished, with an upbeat Karen messaging the friend a photograph of Borce with a sunburnt nose.

News.com.au obtained screenshots of that final correspondence between the friend and Karen, who affectionately refers to her husband as “Bozza”

According to the source, the blank white square in the first picture, sent via WhatsApp on May 2, 2016, was originally a photo of Borce Ristevski on holiday, his nose red from the sun.

“I’m arriving around 8.30am. Bozza is picking me up xx,” Karen messaged the friend on WhatsApp.

The friend replied: “No way! My parents fly out (at) 10 haha so I can pick you up if you want” followed with “I’ll be there anyway I think :) gunna drop them off around 8 I think!” and then “Haha no worries ****!”

Karen replied: “To cute **** (sic). Wish mum and dad a safe flight xx”.

“A week before she disappeared, they nicknamed each other (and) went to dress up parties in matching costumes,” the friend said in a message to news.com.au

“I’m honest when I say that I’d hang out with (Karen and Borce) and we’d just talk and have laughs, their marriage was great.

“They were obviously in love! It was the picture perfect family even my own parents admired their family.”

When asked if he believed Borce Ristevski was responsible for his wife’s death, the family friend said: “I’ll honestly say that I believe he’s innocent 95 per cent and 5 per cent otherwise, just because I barely know myself and what I’m capable of, not to mention someone else!”

Police have yet to lay any charges over Karen Ristevski’s murder but have said they are confident of solving the case, which appears to have stalled in recent days.

The "friend" in this article claims they had been on a romantic holiday a month prior. If this is true:
WHY HAS THIS NEVER BEEN BROUGHT INTO EVIDENCE IN SUPPORT OF THEIR RELATIONSHIP?

SR has remained unequivocally loyal to BR (unexplainably when he has confessed to killing her mother), she attests to their loving relationship, so does this "friend". Aunt Patricia commented BR may be covering for someone else, the only other person to cover for is SR. BR tries to pull the pin as early as possible to prevent it going to trial because he knows SR will fail dismally in the witness box. BR tells Police there was a letter that SR wasn't aware of when the fight occurred (alibi building for SR when not required). SR asks for money from Karen's side of the family when we would expect BR's family to naturally supporting her, maybe they were but she just wanted more, also indicates narcissistic "supply" methods. SR said Karen had "the same personality as me." More expected would be "We had the same personality" OR "I had the same personality as my mum" as she is the child. This may point to the dynamic where SR thought she was superior to Karen.

One of them is definitely covering for the other.

All IMHO.

Last edited:
Why Karen Ristevski's Daughter Turned Her Back On The Police / Whimn

A family friend who has been in daily contact with the Ristevski family for years and provided key support to Sarah and Borce in the wake of the murder described how police interviewing tactics led to a total breakdown in relations between the two camps.

The friend said speculation the Ristevskis’ marriage had been in trouble was not true and described them as “obviously in love”.

The couple enjoyed a romantic holiday together just one month before she vanished, with an upbeat Karen messaging the friend a photograph of Borce with a sunburnt nose.

News.com.au obtained screenshots of that final correspondence between the friend and Karen, who affectionately refers to her husband as “Bozza”

According to the source, the blank white square in the first picture, sent via WhatsApp on May 2, 2016, was originally a photo of Borce Ristevski on holiday, his nose red from the sun.

“I’m arriving around 8.30am. Bozza is picking me up xx,” Karen messaged the friend on WhatsApp.

The friend replied: “No way! My parents fly out (at) 10 haha so I can pick you up if you want” followed with “I’ll be there anyway I think :) gunna drop them off around 8 I think!” and then “Haha no worries ****!”

Karen replied: “To cute **** (sic). Wish mum and dad a safe flight xx”.

“A week before she disappeared, they nicknamed each other (and) went to dress up parties in matching costumes,” the friend said in a message to news.com.au

“I’m honest when I say that I’d hang out with (Karen and Borce) and we’d just talk **** and have laughs, their marriage was great.

“They were obviously in love! It was the picture perfect family even my own parents admired their family.”

When asked if he believed Borce Ristevski was responsible for his wife’s death, the family friend said: “I’ll honestly say that I believe he’s innocent 95 per cent and 5 per cent otherwise, just because I barely know myself and what I’m capable of, not to mention someone else!”

Police have yet to lay any charges over Karen Ristevski’s murder but have said they are confident of solving the case, which appears to have stalled in recent days.

The "friend" in this article claims they had been on a romantic holiday a month prior. If this is true:
WHY HAS THIS NEVER BEEN BROUGHT INTO EVIDENCE IN SUPPORT OF THEIR RELATIONSHIP?

SR has remained unequivocally loyal to BR (unexplainably when he has confessed to killing her mother), she attests to their loving relationship, so does this "friend". Aunt Patricia commented BR may be covering for someone else, the only other person to cover for is SR. BR tries to pull the pin as early as possible to prevent it going to trial because he knows SR will fail dismally in the witness box. BR tells Police there was a letter that SR wasn't aware of when the fight occurred (alibi building for SR when not required). SR asks for money from Karen's side of the family when we would expect BR's family to naturally supporting her, maybe they were but she just wanted more, also indicates narcissistic "supply" methods. SR said Karen had "the same personality as me." More expected would be "We had the same personality" OR "I had the same personality as my mum" as she is the child. This may point to the dynamic where SR thought she was superior to Karen.

One of them is definitely covering for the other.

All IMHO.
Great post!

How's this quote:
"described how police interviewing tactics led to a total breakdown in relations between the two camps."

I'm pretty sure the fact that Borce murdered Karen is what actually led to a total breakdown in relations between the two camps....

What was it that made the police focus on Borce and not Sarah as a suspect? What cleared Sarah as a being a police suspect?
How can anyone have an alibi if there is no time of death?

That is what I find baffling, how can police be so confident to rule SR out as a suspect if they could not determine exact time of death?
The whole thing could have happened before she left to school and BR's job was to take care of the body.
IMO there is NO way for LE to know whether its BR or SR who did it.

That is what I find baffling, how can police be so confident to rule SR out as a suspect if they could not determine exact time of death?
The whole thing could have happened before she left to school and BR's job was to take care of the body.

There’s always something niggling at my hinky with Sarah’s face during the public police plea. I’ve NEVER seen an innocent adult with a scowl & pout like that. It just screams ACT.

Maybe the cops know something that they haven't told, but without a trial we won't find out.

Maybe we are not entitled to know all the details. But how does this serve as deterrent for future wife killers, if the public doesn't get the "if you do this, we will know it's you" as fact.

There will always be someone who thinks they will be smarter than Borce.

The other possibility is, police doesn't really know whether it was Borce or someone else, they don't have anything on that. They are only too happy now that Borce pleads guilty. That's a scary thought.

Both family and friends were rallying around Sarah before her victim impact statement and now seeing our distain towards her callous, I’m seeing many would veering away shaking their heads in disgust as well.
I understand she might want to protect her only surviving parent but wow to put her mum down as if she deserved death.
It could’ve been differently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member